PDA

View Full Version : welcome chris...

dago
11th Jul 2002, 22:33
when did you get here???
where were you???(some one said u were on hoilday...)

Chris@Crystal
12th Jul 2002, 00:25
Dago,
I've been here even before the public got access to the new forums. But yes, I was on vacation the other week. If you need my help with anything, don't hesitate to send me an e-mail or a private message through the forum. Hope ya all missed me. ;)
~Chris
Crystal Dynamics

You can even IM me through AOL IM during the day if you want to. My screen name is Butterflylord.

Umah Bloodomen
12th Jul 2002, 06:01
Hey, I missed you Chris....;)

Riovanes
12th Jul 2002, 06:15
Originally posted by Chris@Crystal
Dago,
I've been here even before the public got access to the new forums. But yes, I was on vacation the other week. If you need my help with anything, don't hesitate to send me an e-mail or a private message through the forum. Hope ya all missed me. ;)
~Chris
Crystal Dynamics

You can even IM me through AOL IM during the day if you want to. My screen name is Butterflylord.

ALL HAIL LORD BUTTERFLY!!!

Booyah!

BAH!!!

Chris@Crystal
12th Jul 2002, 18:57
Thanks Umah.
I missed you too. ;)

***Humbly bows down to Rio with respect***

dago
12th Jul 2002, 20:41
i got one thing 2 say to u chris....booyakasha

L_Master562
15th Jul 2002, 03:02
Oh yeah!!!!

Epsillion
15th Jul 2002, 05:10
Big up da LOK massive. Lets take da Blood Omen massive and da Soul Reaver massive and unite into one massive massive. Respect.

Epsillion
15th Jul 2002, 21:57
I guess that post didn't make sense to anyone.

Azuriel
15th Jul 2002, 21:59
nope, it didn`t. congrats~! you made a very vague post! normally at least one person understands it, but this was an exception :D

j/k

Epsillion
16th Jul 2002, 07:00
It was for Dago. Since he said boyakasha, which Ali G says, I put up a LOKified version of an Ali G quote. Still pretty vague huh

dago
19th Jul 2002, 21:52
Nice one bruda Epis...me wasn't by me crib...so me didn't get to reed what you had been sketching....resepicta to the man in yellow... keep it real...