PDA

View Full Version : Copy Cats

The Gamester
11th Jul 2002, 19:18
:rolleyes: We know the Indiana Joens series came out before Tomb Raider and Relic Hunter was released afterward. Is Relic Hunter a copy cat of these two series? :rolleyes:

Mr Sinster
12th Jul 2002, 01:59
The question is,is Tomb Raider a copy of Indiana Jones ??????

fourletterword
12th Jul 2002, 18:15
./In one hand I guess it is, concerning the locations the games take place, but in the other hand I think it isn't, as Lara is female and Indi isn't. Concerning the enemies, I guess there are differences too, as Lara faces not only normal human beings, as Indi does (correct me if I'm wrong), but also monsters, dinosaurs, and so on...

Jadetale
12th Jul 2002, 18:34
I recall Adrian Smith being worried that LucasArts, Ltd. would be mad with them if they put out an adventurer series. However my opinion is that Lara Croft and Indiana Jones each have their own distinctive ways to explore their environments, so Core didn't copy too much...

LOL, remember seeing the skeleton with the fedora and whip in the Anghor Wat level in The Last Revelation? :D

Godfather
13th Jul 2002, 10:43
Originally posted by Jadetale
LOL, remember seeing the skeleton with the fedora and whip in the Anghor Wat level in The Last Revelation? :D

Hey, I must have missed that! Where is that then, please? I wanna see that?! :eek: :eek: :( :mad: :confused:

Raider of relics
13th Jul 2002, 13:23
:mad: no, Relic Hunter is not te same like Tomb Raider and Indiana Jones.