PDA

View Full Version : gb

Thorup
11th Jul 2002, 16:54
why is always GB chewing?? is it gum or tobacco?

David
11th Jul 2002, 17:35
yeah.i noticed that too.i think he chews gum,thought i dunnoif in those times there was such?

Ranger
11th Jul 2002, 17:45
Well It could be gum but It also can be tobacco because at WW2 many Commandos Rangers and pilots have tobacco though they didnt smoke because whan they were shooted down or they were lost in their unit they eated tobacco which makes stomach numb ;)

1shot1kill
11th Jul 2002, 21:10
How long will it take till someone makes a poll out of this thread?

Mack the Knife
12th Jul 2002, 01:50
well, you're not even sure he's chewing something. he could have just visited Dr. Mengele and he has no teeth left or it could be early stages of periodontal disease and he's just massaging his gums. but, i'll play along so here's what i think.

Tiny is chewing:

a small caliber bullet
coca leaves (notice that wilson also chews these)
bazooka bubble gum
natasha
flavored bamboo shoots (from the Jiangsu Trading Company) a piece of the zodiac (that's why fins always sounds pissed)
he has Tourette's Syndrome

Ranger
12th Jul 2002, 05:43
Whats Tourette's syndrom?
Ihave heared at helsinki and Stockholm syndroms but this is new.

Thorup
12th Jul 2002, 09:58
I also think it is Tobacco, cos I don't think many people had gum those days

1shot1kill
12th Jul 2002, 13:18
Well, i remind something about every soldier being issued with gum in a war, can't remember if it was ww1, ww2 or the vietnam war though.

Mack the Knife
12th Jul 2002, 14:31
don't think many people had gum those days

come on my friend, you think WWII took place in the Stone Age?

"William Finley Semple of Mount Vernon, Ohio obtained the first chewing gum patent on December 28, 1869. ... "

Yahiko Li
12th Jul 2002, 15:00
Originally posted by Mack the Knife

come on my friend, you think WWII took place in the Stone Age?

That's it! That's the sarcasm I was talking about! Good to see you again Mack.

Mack the Knife
12th Jul 2002, 15:18
That's it!
it's not sarcasm, it's sarcastic humor - big difference. and you know my japanese friend, your comment in the other thread saying something like "you sure you want Mack back with all his sarcasm" didn't sound to friendly to me. and here you are again sorta poking at me so i'm not sure if i should tell you to mind your own business. what do you say?

Yahiko Li
12th Jul 2002, 15:41
Well, the thing is that in this world exist two different kind of people: optimist and pessimist; and you obviously are in the second category. I have never tried to offend anyone, and besides, don't you know that I was only using some "sarcastic humor"?

Mack the Knife
12th Jul 2002, 16:06
not a pessimist, a realist and i'm not quite certain i like your tone. but, afterall, you're entitled to your opinion just don't share it with me.

Rapid
12th Jul 2002, 16:17
Originally posted by Ranger
Whats Tourette's syndrom?

It's a nervous disorder that can give the patient facial ticks, spasmodic jerks, and uncontrollable sudden vocalisms -- including barking or shouting profanity. (True!!)

Hey by the way I love saracastic humor. It's the best kind of humor. Next to slapstick, of course. Welcome back, Mack.

Mack the Knife
13th Jul 2002, 00:30
"Welcome back"

hey my diagnostician friend from the land of 10,000 lakes, always good to see you...

Rutam
13th Jul 2002, 04:42
Gum ? I am aware of two gums....which one are you ppl talking about ? anyway, Gum basically means male contraceptives (condoms to be precise) ...it is a slang here, so I though you would also like some free enlightenment on this topic. :rolleyes:

iakovos
13th Jul 2002, 11:59
Gum as in Brooklyn gum, hehe :D

Iakovos:)

Xcom
13th Jul 2002, 16:52
Originally posted by Rutam
Gum ? I am aware of two gums....which one are you ppl talking about ? anyway, Gum basically means male contraceptives (condoms to be precise) ...it is a slang here, so I though you would also like some free enlightenment on this topic. :rolleyes:

LOL. :D GB was chewing condom. Yeah, that's it. :p

Thorup
13th Jul 2002, 18:35
if we assume that it is tobacco he is chewing, then it is strange that he would throw away the cigaret packets for the germans.

1shot1kill
14th Jul 2002, 18:27
Maybe he just got a bad taste in his mouth all the time and is moving it cos of that. :D

Ranger
15th Jul 2002, 06:57
Or he want to share the fun whit the germans

deathdevil
24th Jul 2002, 11:40
lol he wouldnt be chewen gum because the soldiers would smell him out same as tobacco........he was probley chewen his tounge for sumthen to drink god that sounds nasty but its true what if you had no water? well fins gets alot:eek:

iakovos
24th Jul 2002, 17:12
You do know that there exists gum with no flavour? Just for chewing reasons.

Iakovos:)

deathdevil
25th Jul 2002, 05:23
what about the chewen noise?:D

1shot1kill
25th Jul 2002, 12:15
Not everybody makes noise when he/she eats gum you know.

deathdevil
25th Jul 2002, 12:28
yeah everyone does because of the squish wut all the spit in it

1shot1kill
25th Jul 2002, 21:52
There are people who can do it without any noise, anyways back to topic if there ever was 1.