PDA

View Full Version : System requirements

Younglara_babe
11th Jul 2002, 14:32
:confused: Where can I find the system requirements for this game. Thank ya much

**HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME**

DaveJ
11th Jul 2002, 15:56
They are not known yet, and probably won't be announced till nearer release time.

Many happy returns, though!

GoranAgar
11th Jul 2002, 16:58
We had some of those lately, eh? Which means I can delete my FAQ thread. :rolleyes:

dr.feever
16th Jul 2002, 06:36
That's correct. The specs probably won't be available until closer to the release date. When they are available you can find them on the Eidos web site. I asked my computer game retailer what he thought the possible system requirements would be. He told me that because its a next generation game, and from the looks of the screen shots and video's, it would probably require a 32 MB video card with transforms and lighting. He told me that the Elder Scrolls Morowind, which is a current next generation game, required a Intel III 500 mhz processor, and AOD may use the same. Also some of the newer games are requiring at least 128 MB of RAM, and fairly fast CD drives.

Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly, but giant six armed statutes fall because of their gravity. :D

Carolyn
22nd Jul 2002, 21:36
The potential requirements just may be the reason for me to buy a new computer. My Pentium II 350 mHz computer works just fine for all my current needs. I'd love a new computer, but I need a reason. This is a really good reason

Carolyn