PDA

View Full Version : Problem in Temple of Poseidon (TR IV, Level 17)

Tatka
11th Jul 2002, 12:49
Hi, everobody. I am a Czech Tomb Raider fun, so excuse my funny English. I played TR IV Last Revelation last week, but I met a strange problem in Level 17, Temple of Poseidon. Although I found all four Tridents in previous level (Catacombs) and placed them on all four statues (that means all four streams started to flow to the big pit in the main room), the pit is still empty (there is no water in it) and Lara can not drop there without committing suicide. I have already read several walktrough for this level in various servers and I am not able to find what is wrong. Did I forget something to do or to collect? Do I have a wrong copy of the game? Is there anybody who can give me an advice? Thanks.

purple rain
11th Jul 2002, 13:44
in one walkthrough sorta thing i read they said that you should make sure you've killed all the skeletons in the level because not killing them all sometimes triggers a "bug" in the game that stops the pit from filling up
other than that i really have no idea what's wrong
i haven't played the game in ages...

Tatka
11th Jul 2002, 14:17

Tatka
11th Jul 2002, 14:24
...since I did not kill all the skeletons, this could really be a reason of this bug. So thanx again, I will try this evening if this helps.

LaraCroft_TombRaider
11th Jul 2002, 19:45
that sounds really funny! I wonder what it could be......:confused: