PDA

View Full Version : Lara Croft GTA3 skin... Designed by ME!!!

RebeL_fARmeR
11th Jul 2002, 12:09
Geocities doesn't allow direct picture linkage, so here's a link to the PAGE where I uploaded the screenshots of the skin: http://www.geocities.com/burnthetrendie/fanart.html. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, that's where I put the screenshots. Concidering the fact that the skin is wrapped around a male body it looks pretty good... she may be over twice as wide in the waist but I can't do anything about that! :D
The skin's based on the Arctic levels of TR3, I needed an episode where she's wearing trousers and a big padded jacket!

For all the fans of the big wobblin' pony tail... sorry! :( It's not there! I had to put it down the back of her jacket but it looks fine anyway.

If anyone who has GTA3 wants the skin send me an E-mail (read text above the screenshots on the page I gave a link to.)

You like?

fourletterword
11th Jul 2002, 13:43
./The skin you made looks really cool. As I don't have GTA3, I'm not able to test the skin, but I can give you an advice anyway: to my opinion Lara's hair is too short. It makes her look more like a guy than a girl.
Just make it a bit longer, than it's great! :D

fourletterword
11th Jul 2002, 13:46
Originally posted by RebeL_fARmeR

For all the fans of the big wobblin' pony tail... sorry! :( It's not there! I had to put it down the back of her jacket but it looks fine anyway.

./Sorry...haven't seen that part. :)

RebeL_fARmeR
12th Jul 2002, 19:45
I can't really change the hair, I've done all I can but I can't change the 3D model so...