PDA

View Full Version : Willow's Letter Art

willow
11th Jul 2002, 11:35
I've decided that I'm going to send in some letter art to EGM magazine. I decided this when I realized that basically all the art they publish is horrible..... and.... we need to get some LoK art up.
The problem is I need to know whom you guys would like to see up there. So I'm going to leave it up to you. I'll leave this poll up for one week only.

Azuriel
11th Jul 2002, 13:15
voted Other. check your PM

Serul
11th Jul 2002, 17:17
I haven't seen that many Lieutenant Raziel art. So maybe you could give that a try. :) I realy like the ones you made of yourself and Blincoln.

warpsavant
11th Jul 2002, 19:36
Like a corpse in a shallow grave, corruption rises to the surface...

It says I cant vote damn it!

Azuriel
11th Jul 2002, 21:56
Originally posted by warpsavant
Like a corpse in a shallow grave, corruption rises to the surface...

It says I cant vote damn it!

patience, young one
be calm you must
kill peasants to let of steam you shall do

- Darth Yoda

Riovanes
12th Jul 2002, 04:46
Forget the Kain/Raziel shtuff... Herds of Vampire Monkeys, I say!!! Vampiric Primates must adorn the letter!!!

I'm curious as to the "other" suggestions, but I suppose that's why you set them up through pm.

BAH!!!

Esoteric
12th Jul 2002, 05:27
(By "letter art", I assume you mean sending a letter or email with the art contained inside.)

I chose "other" cause there is plenty of Raziel and Kain art out there in almost all of their forms. Particularily the pre-fallen and Soul reaver Raz. As for Kain, there seems to be a healthy amount of Art for him at all ages. Why not do something different and refreshing? Janos or Vorador or someone else. And if one insists on doing Raziel, why not Sarafan Raziel? Then there is all the new chara's in BO2... Plenty of cool chara's to draw IMHO. Have fun drawing, Willow.

Sue in UK
12th Jul 2002, 07:27
Originally posted by Esoteric
(By "letter art", I assume you mean sending a letter or email with the art contained inside.)

I chose "other" cause there is plenty of Raziel and Kain art out there in almost all of their forms. Particularily the pre-fallen and Soul reaver Raz. As for Kain, there seems to be a healthy amount of Art for him at all ages. Why not do something different and refreshing? Janos or Vorador or someone else. And if one insists on doing Raziel, why not Sarafan Raziel? Then there is all the new chara's in BO2... Plenty of cool chara's to draw IMHO. Have fun drawing, Willow.

Sarafan Raziel would be different - I like that idea - don't think I've seen ANY of him at all - anyone got any pics???
Sue

dago
12th Jul 2002, 20:44
lietneant raz...

Apocrypha Roxy
12th Jul 2002, 20:58
Howabout a triple frame of all three Raziel forms, Vorador, Janos, Kain (in all his vain glory), and some deamons! The horned kind! Lots of 'em, wearing tweed slacks and...

Oh, nevermind. Just the vampire stuff...

(tweed slacks- hehehe!)

Apocrypha Roxy
12th Jul 2002, 21:00
Changed my mind. I definately want to see more Lieutenant Raz - yummy! The triple frame is still an option though. And the other Vampires. Forget those tweed slacks.

warpsavant
13th Jul 2002, 05:26
I still can't vote in any polls.

BISCUIT??

Reaper007
14th Jul 2002, 16:31
warps if u use IE 6.0 lower ur privacy setting, its a cookie thing.

Reaper007

Azazel005
16th Jul 2002, 12:47
Though id like to see a BOmen 1 kain, I really think willow should choose the best image that he has in mind.

Has any decision been made yet?

willow
18th Jul 2002, 11:08
Weeks up... looks like I'm doing L. Raziel... I'll post a pic when I'm done (I kinda wanted to do him anyway).