PDA

View Full Version : How much am I missing out on by not having a PC to play the "TR Gold" games ect.

Mr Sinster
11th Jul 2002, 06:41
I was just wondering how much i am missing out on by not having a PC to play these games on.
"PLEASE EIDOS,WHY ARN'T THEY ON PSX ?????". :confused: :confused: :confused:

eTux
11th Jul 2002, 09:07
You are missing REALLY a lot, so better get those, especially I'd highly recommend to buy TR3: Gold - The Lost Artefact (one of the best TR's from Core at all IMHO) and Tomb Raider Chronicles + The Level Editor coz' if you have the level editor you can play all those wonderfull custom levels out there - Centre of the World, The Last Crusade, Hidden Garden Series, and many, many more wonderfull custom levels. I can't rate TR1 & 2 Gold cause I haven't finished them, but these 2 Games are the ones you just MUST have for your PC, because of the things I mentioned above IMHO

Kristine@LIM
11th Jul 2002, 10:28
ALOT;)

Mr Sinster
12th Jul 2002, 01:37
NOW THATS JUST MADE ME SAD. :( :( :( :( :(

the_internet_king
12th Jul 2002, 17:13
hehe i like tr2 gold the fools gold level i like driving the snow mobile off the roofs of the buildings .... i havent been on tr3 gold or tr1 gold r they any good??:confused:

cjhilljack
12th Jul 2002, 23:43
Originally posted by Mr Sinster
I was just wondering how much i am missing out on by not having a PC to play these games on.
"PLEASE EIDOS,WHY ARN'T THEY ON PSX ?????". :confused: :confused: :confused:

Amen! This would be a great way for Eidos to may some additional bucks on the old PS platform and make us PS TR fans happy at the same time! I do think, however, that I will be purchasing some of them for my Mac in the near future (now that I have finally found a new job after being out of work for 8 months)!