PDA

View Full Version : The Brethren Evolution factor...

DMK_Azrael
11th Jul 2002, 03:18
***********POSSIBLE NONSENSE INSIDE***********

Well this is a kind of a repost of a my post in the my earlier time in the forum (about an year ago) i think none of you guys never saw it...

I can't remember exactly what i've posted but it was something like this:

If every Kain's Lieutenants received a part of his Soul, so its pretty possible that they received his gifts separatedly, like this:

Raziel --> Batform gift = wings
Turel --> wolfform = the physical aspect of the Turelim
Dumah --> the blood fountain increase strenght = super strenght
Rahab --> the blood fountain rain defense = water resistence
Zephon --> look-like-spider-demons blood = an insectoid look ( this now can be explained by the events of BO2)
Melchiah --> mistform = ability to phasethrought(i think this is called like this)

~note maybe this doesn't make any sense, but is a good explanation that Kain doesn't have the BO1 gifts in SR1 (well in that time was :p )

darien_specter
11th Jul 2002, 03:34
Hmmm... now that is an interesting thought! Makes sense to me...

warpsavant
11th Jul 2002, 05:55
Kain doesn't have the Bo1 gifts in Bo2.

How'd he get them back to only lose them again to his children?

L_Master562
11th Jul 2002, 06:34
.....said in time Kain's powers would come back to him, didn't she? By the time between Sr and Bo2, wouldn't his abilities have had time to come back. Most if not all would. Then again, I'm rusty on the games by about a month so I can't acurately remember much of the dialouge now. I have a site bookmarked in my favorites folder somewhere................

Anubis_Orr
11th Jul 2002, 13:12
Maybe he loses the ability to utilize those powers but they are still exist in his essence and are passed on to his lieutenants, good theory

Azrael
13th Jul 2002, 14:47
Posted by L_Master562 [/i]
.....said in time Kain's powers would come back to him, didn't she? By the time between Sr and Bo2, wouldn't his abilities have had time to come back. Most if not all would. Then again, I'm rusty on the games by about a month so I can't acurately remember much of the dialouge now. I have a site bookmarked in my favorites folder somewhere................

Yep she said "...Much of your former power, Kain, has been weakened during your long hibernation...", that's all i found and i can remember... and that's a good explanation for Kain can't use the myst everywhere like BO1...

Posted by Anubis_Orr:
Maybe he loses the ability to utilize those powers but they are still exist in his essence and are passed on to his lieutenants, good theory

Yes its kinda possible...

chinese-soul-eater
14th Jul 2002, 04:19
that could work

SoulGamer
14th Jul 2002, 19:20
Yes it does make sense. Remember Kain had to give portions of his soul to the saraphan corpses to raise his vampire sons. So Kain could have passed on some of the gifts to them but not enough for them to actually use the gifts. Just enough for them to be come dominant in there appearence later on so that would be why I think they "evolved". Well great theory. Later

darien_specter
14th Jul 2002, 19:45
Boy, the more I think about this, the more I like it...

Azrael
14th Jul 2002, 20:27
Well i can say that you're not the only one ;)