PDA

View Full Version : Lara Skins from the Classics - Trilogy - Two Reboots - New Ones For TR11

chrisdaventry
14th Oct 2016, 21:21
What Lara Skins would you like in TR11

We should be able to wear them During the Main Story and not just Replay.

Plus we should be able to wear them in the Manor aswell at Lara's room from going to her Closet of Clothes like TR Legend.

Remember we cant have every single one of them in TR11, so im sure many People dident like some of the Clothes Lara got from said Previous Games.

Shockingly i dident liked some of the Classic Skins in ROTTR even though they looked Detailed in 3D, but the Best and Fantastically Fully Animated one has got to be the Angel of Darkness Skin and would Love her back in TR11 please or have the Reboot Lara wear those Clothes in which it would've been interesting to see ROTTR Lara wearing some of the Classic Clothes.

Even though i Loved the Classic TR2 Lara Skin, i would've preferred Reboot Lara actually wearing the Classic Clothes like the TR3 Antarctica Clothes and would Love the Reboot Lara to wear them in TR11

Or something like this

https://s10.postimg.org/q6ovccekp/reboot_lara_classic_image.png

Metalrocks
15th Oct 2016, 02:05
i know what you mean. when i got the pack, the first thing i did was checking the costume section at the fire place but found only the ones i had originally. so this was a bit of a letdown. still nice to play them as such but yes, i also would like to change them when ever i feel like in the main game.
i dont see anything really wrong to play as the pixel version of lara, since it is nostalgic, so as for other skins but yes, it would be nice to see modern lara wearing classic clothing without being in pixel shape.

Error96_
15th Oct 2016, 02:26
What Lara Skins would you like in TR11

We should be able to wear them During the Main Story and not just Replay.

Plus we should be able to wear them in the Manor aswell at Lara's room from going to her Closet of Clothes like TR Legend.

Before we start getting too demanding lets first say it been fantastic that they included these optional and they are probably the best outfits in the game along with the Henley's. I absolutely hope they continue to include old outfits and that there will be a time where we don't have to keep asking about if classic outfit is included. In Rise I do like classic obviously, TR3 Antarctica and AOD. Maybe Legends Biker or Japan Dress might be nice for a return in a future game even if the Japan Dress was manor only.

In regards to implementation, I think any issues derive from the outfits being added to the game after Xbox release so I think that could resolve itself if they are put in from the start with the next game. I like the idea of the Legend style wardrobe for the manor. I don't mind about the Lara model used for them so long as resolution is decent and they are true to what they are intended to be.

Toomeeyrader
15th Oct 2016, 03:00
Yes this ,great job on the diagram above looks great,
If they added say skins for the weapons aswell as clothing and maybe a glow stick selection ie colours at camp fires like we select weapons would make my dreams come true:nut:
But what is there is still awsome and all is needed really.

Scion_Light
17th Oct 2016, 09:54
Give me a classic outfit and I'm pretty much happy. Still the AOD outfit from Rise does look really cool so would be good if that of similar was in the next game.

Valenka
17th Oct 2016, 23:45
I would absolutely love this (but with one holster, unless Lara is going to dual wield in the next game.) I'm not a fan of the second one you posted.

HandofMidas
19th Oct 2016, 12:44
Of course I would like a better resolution classic outfit say like anniversary in the next game and beyond that any other classic skins are a cool bonus

chrisdaventry
25th Oct 2016, 17:31
I have a Question about the 20th Anniversary Book Cover in which the Book is about the Classic Games and the TR Franchise in general.

The cover i think uses the TR Movie Angelina Jolie Lara of some sorts with a Braid and in TR2013 we see Lara with Dual Pistols at the End of the Game where it ends up in her Manor, so the Question is. Could we see Lara in TR11 in some form of a Classic Vibe where she is wearing Dual Pistols with or without a Backpack and a Braid.

I mean for a 20th Anniversary Book, why not use a Classic Lara for the cover.

https://www.primagames.com/media/images/products/20_years_of_tomb_raider_cover_3d_final.png/PRIMA/resize/300x425

Treeble
25th Oct 2016, 20:06
I mean for a 20th Anniversary Book, why not use a Classic Lara for the cover.

https://www.primagames.com/media/images/products/20_years_of_tomb_raider_cover_3d_final.png/PRIMA/resize/300x425

You mean you don't see Lara there? It's a sillhouette for a reason. It's vague for a reason. The hair might be a braid, might be a ponytail. Those might be dual pistol holsters, those might not be dual pistol holsters. That might be a backpack, that might not be a backpack.

The cover represents the Lara you want to see. The cover represents the Lara I want to see. The cover represents 20 years.

This has actually been explained in detail by Meagan in one of the many, many, many #TombRaider20 conference videos released throughout this year. You know, the year of Tomb Raider.

chrisdaventry
3rd Dec 2016, 19:30
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Lara in something like this

chrisdaventry
10th Apr 2017, 10:59
Should Lara wear Sunglasses

By Irishhips

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/picture.php?albumid=392&pictureid=9953http://www.tombraiderforums.com/picture.php?albumid=392&pictureid=9954