PDA

View Full Version : Full Explorable Croft Manor in TR11

chrisdaventry
12th Oct 2016, 10:04
After finishing Blood Ties, (Detest Lara's Nightmare) i would so want a Fully Explorable Croft Manor in TR11 Please with a Kitchen and a Freezer and a Pool and a Training Ground and a Garden Maze and Lara's Bedroom with a Wardrobe so we can put on different outfits with Classic Skins like TR Legend.

Tihocan
12th Oct 2016, 13:05
And she can invite Sam over and have slumber parties with pillow fights. The wardrobe feature should be hyper-realistic. I voted yes.

Seriously though, if they had the capacity to make it a sort of "hub", for either a city or for "in between traveling to locations" (maybe it can actually serve a further purpose?) that would be cool.

I expect it would be a lot of work for a less utilised area though.

Metalrocks
12th Oct 2016, 15:08
a big yes from me as well. thought, once you have completed it, that you can wonder in the entire manor and solve more puzzles. nope, just some minor renovations.
i certainly would like to see the manor being more than just a level. as i have suggested few years ago, that we can go to the manor after every mission, do some little side quests and also there we can select the missions we like to do, if you have reached the suggested level or have obtained the gear required to fulfill the mission.
in the manor, you have obviously the butler (to lock him in the freezer :D), and sam, jhona and rays and you can interact with them. especially sam :naughty: .
ok, jokes aside, having them around would be nice and they could have quests for lara.

Tecstar70
12th Oct 2016, 15:21
Voted "I don't care", because I don't really. I love the games but whether the ability to walk around the manor or not is there is totally inconsequential to me. I've finished Blood Ties, will I use the option of free-roaming round the manor as it is? Unlikely. Don't see the point. If it were in the game and there were achievements I would do it, but that would be my only motivation.

chrisdaventry
12th Oct 2016, 20:57
Funny how Sam is Never mentioned in ROTTR except through a Therapy Tape , nor is she mentioned in Croft Manor where you hear about Young Lara having trouble in School when they seemed so close in the Reboot. Clearly Sam is Not the focus point in Lara's life.

Metalrocks
13th Oct 2016, 04:01
Funny how Sam is Never mentioned in ROTTR except through a Therapy Tape , nor is she mentioned in Croft Manor where you hear about Young Lara having trouble in School when they seemed so close in the Reboot. Clearly Sam is Not the focus point in Lara's life.

certainly not in rise, but in the previous title she was. thats why it feels like a contradiction why lara is not even questioning or generally mentioning her as such. and im not surprised about lara not mentioning sam in blood ties. if i remember correctly, lara and sam met each other at university. i think it was shown in the comics too.

Tecstar70
13th Oct 2016, 07:14

Not sad about this at all. I fear she might re-emerge in the next game.

chrisdaventry
13th Oct 2016, 14:27
I have a Poll Thread where i ask the question on the return of Sam in TR11
http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=191234

a_big_house
13th Oct 2016, 20:55
Must. Go. Full. Manor.

Error96_
14th Oct 2016, 00:42
I haven't played through Blood ties or Lara's nightmare yet but I am always a fan of getting to explore the manor as a light-hearted break to the main game. It's a great chance to play up the quirky bits of TR and would love to see it back full.

KyleLiddell
14th Oct 2016, 23:20
I vote yes as well. And no more Lara's Nightmare stuff! I hated that mode and would have rather had the team put more effort into Blood Ties (not to say it was sub-par because it blew me out of the water; I'm just saying that I'd rather them not spend time on such a throw-away mode).

P.S. I know some people like the zombie stuff. I liked Cold Darkness but this feels lazy and I really hate it hence the negativity.

Rai
14th Oct 2016, 23:48
I haven't played Blood Ties properly yet, but being able to explore the manor is always a fun bonus feature. I'd like to see it again, keeping it as a combat free explorable space with a puzzle element. Perhaps have it as a between locations hub space to fine tune moves, maybe even choose which equipment to take going forward.

Driber
16th Oct 2016, 08:37
Second code drop!

http://i.imgur.com/4RLaRfJ.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/pVGcWkm.png)

Instructions in FGD thread ;)

chrisdaventry
16th Oct 2016, 08:44
Where is the FGD Thread

Does this have something to do with Croft Manor in TR11

Tihocan
16th Oct 2016, 08:48
http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=134791&page=14
Go go go!

Scion_Light
17th Oct 2016, 09:44
The Manor is awesome so absolutely I would like to explore it all again.

Charlie_T_Raider
18th Oct 2016, 15:06
Always love the Manor so certainly want to see it back with no baracades

Relic_Runner
31st Oct 2016, 10:48
Absolutely. Manor is tons of funs to mess about in and I would always vote to see it back. More exploration but with no zombies though.

Avalon98
2nd Nov 2016, 12:28
Yes, a fully explorable Manor would be great! The fun part of the manor is exploring it with the great play control - swinging, jumping, diving, flipping, handstands. Even after solving all the puzzles, I still love to load the Legend Manor and just do acrobatics in the gym and swan dive in the pool. It's an oasis of calm and simple fun. Lots of cool outfits/hairstyles to unlock would be neat too.