PDA

View Full Version : No classic skins in main game? PS4

JesseJay00
12th Oct 2016, 03:11
I'm playing on PS4 and I cannot access the classic costumes in the main game. I have the TR3 outfit but not the classic skins. I can choose the outfits in other modes with the cards though. My brother plays on Xbox and was able to select the outfits from the menu at camp in the main game. What gives?!

Tecstar70
12th Oct 2016, 06:31
My understanding is that they arent available in the main game. Last night I started a new game and there was the re-imagined TR3 arctic costume but not the classic skins. As the skins are selected by using cards these can only be used in chapter replay and other modes that use the cards.

JesseJay00
12th Oct 2016, 10:11
Thanks for the information. That sucks though. Wish they were usable in the main game.

Tecstar70
12th Oct 2016, 10:26
Thanks for the information. That sucks though. Wish they were usable in the main game.

You can use them in Chapter Replay which is effectively the main game, albeit you have to select each chapter individually.

maryjblige
12th Oct 2016, 12:17
That's very strange you can't use it in the main game, not even when finishing it?

I can use it perfectly fine for Xbox One in the main game.

Tecstar70
12th Oct 2016, 15:15
That's very strange you can't use it in the main game, not even when finishing it?

I can use it perfectly fine for Xbox One in the main game.

Really? How do you do that? I must have missed it (I am on Xbox One!)

maryjblige
12th Oct 2016, 16:44
Really? How do you do that? I must have missed it (I am on Xbox One!)

It's in the gifts section on the Marketplace, have you checked there?

Tecstar70
12th Oct 2016, 16:52
It's in the gifts section on the Marketplace, have you checked there?

I have picked up the skins etc from the marketplace but how do you implement the skin in the main game? As far as I am aware you can't.

Crystal_QA
12th Oct 2016, 19:11
Once you beat the game the outfits will unlock in the main campaign for that save slot, so you can finish up 100%ing with the classic skins.

Tecstar70
12th Oct 2016, 19:45
Once you beat the game the outfits will unlock in the main campaign for that save slot, so you can finish up 100%ing with the classic skins.

Ah thanks, so it has to be in the one save slot only. I have a save slot with a completed game so I will take a look, although I have done 100% in it.

EDIT: Yes I see them. Thanks.

Toomeeyrader
13th Oct 2016, 03:32
Hi, does all skins unlock after completion?
Also can anybody give a brief description on how the card system works before i tackle it thank you,

Tecstar70
13th Oct 2016, 07:17
Hi, does all skins unlock after completion?
Also can anybody give a brief description on how the card system works before i tackle it thank you,

Skins - see two posts above your post for Crystal_QA

Card system: http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=182983

Call me Mr. Google.