PDA

View Full Version : Do want Kurtis to have his own game?

Kurtis Trent
10th Jul 2002, 20:43
They mentioned in the psm article that kurtis might even get his own videogame. Do you want him too? I think it would be cool.:D ;) :) :p :cool:

Lil Lara
10th Jul 2002, 20:50
yeah, I think that would be cool if he did.. He seems like a very interesting guy, worthy of his own game...He has telekeneses, come one.. he has to have his own game!

cowboy from hell
10th Jul 2002, 21:17
Yeah, I bet it would be cool!

DaveJ
11th Jul 2002, 18:17
I have no idea... I haven't played TR:AoD yet to be able to judge him.

He may end up blowing like the wind.

I do hope he gets his own stylist though.

Shockwave
11th Jul 2002, 22:23
Ya, I have to play the game before i judge. It'd be neat if he had his own game and had cameos by lara

LeeO
12th Jul 2002, 13:14
They could have TRAOD Gold: The past of Kurtis... lol

Kurtis Trent
12th Jul 2002, 22:01
Originally posted by LeeO
They could have TRAOD Gold: The past of Kurtis... lol

That would be cool LeeO:p

shirl123
13th Jul 2002, 22:33
Originally posted by DaveJ
I have no idea... I haven't played TR:AoD yet to be able to judge him.

you're so right.
but lets just think about it in this way: the game will like (this is not the right word, but I'm too tired to think of something better) the TR games...but without the Tombs and all these stuff...I think.
that means that the game will be real fun....in my opinion :p

[edit: I'm not judging Kurtis, but I'm judging the "game"...]

Pistols
14th Jul 2002, 17:57
Oh Yeah. It'll be great if Curtis did have his own game.

LarzBritsh
14th Jul 2002, 19:25
I'd be really cool to see Kurtis in his own game, just like Lara.

We'll only be able to control him for a small part of AOD, his new game would be a good idea.

But we'll all know that Lara paved the way for Kurtis, if he does get his own game.

dr.feever
14th Jul 2002, 20:53
I think it would be cool if he got his own game, but AOD hasn't come out yet so I don't know to much about him yet. Since AOD seems to be a very dark game, perhaps Kurtis has a dark story behind his character as well. If so Core could use this to their advantage in creating a game with Kurtis. Providing that they had a well writen story, Kurtis could be able to challange Max Payne fore his title as the grittiest stylish action character. Wouldn't that be cool?

Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly, but giant six armed statutes fall because of their gravity. :D

MountainDewNut
14th Jul 2002, 21:34
If he's cool in the game I hope to see him in his own game in the future (with guest appearences of Lara Croft).

RaiderGirl
6th Aug 2002, 20:33
NOOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYY!
I think he can play in Tr games after aod but never have one of his own!!!:mad:
That would be silly cause Lara was the one who actually discovered him!

tomb_raiding
6th Aug 2002, 22:28
U mean a TR game without Lara....... :mad:

No Way !

But Lara and Kurtis togther would b awsome though ! (like in AOD) ;)

Godfather
7th Aug 2002, 16:38
I know this is a very selfish answer, but nah! http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/dday/nope.gif I personally think that the idea of a powerful man saving the world has been used sooo many times that it has become utterly boring and cliché. http://www.uniquehardware.co.uk/server-smilies/cwm/3dlil/puke.gif That is why Tomb Raider became a mega-success in the first place: because the hero was a heroine ... a woman! http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/lynx/bluesurprised.gif And not the kind of female Rocky-type, but a beautiful/sexy/atlethic/stylish/strong/angel-looking woman!! http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/otn/love/ylinlove.gifBefore Tomb Raider, women were always pitiful-looking characters who had been captured and needed to be rescued by some dull/stupid/muscle-type who could kill a whole army without even getting remotely hurt.

I know that Kurtis isn't that kind of a guy and I know that the female Tomb Raider-gamers would indeed very much like to play a guy for once too, but my opinion is that there's nothing sexier and greater than a beautiful woman in the lead!! Nothing can beat that, can it? But then I sound like a typical man again, don't I? :rolleyes:

DarkangelKS
7th Aug 2002, 22:49
i dont think Kurtis should get his own game but if anything....they should have a 2 player....game in tomb raider where one person can b lara and the other kurtis....but never should he get his own game.....it probably wouldnt b popular...or it'd b like an exact copy of tomb raider, although they probably wouldnt do that intentionally

TombRaiderChik
7th Aug 2002, 23:18
well im not sure right now. like davej sed i gotta play aod first. but right now i dont think itd b a good idea cuz i dont think a lot of people would buy it and all. but if it did come out i wuld buy it to see wut its like. i doubt id enjoy it as much as tr...but i dunno yet cuz i havent played aod yet.

dgx2001
11th Aug 2002, 05:01
I gotta wait till i play AOD before i make a deicision cause hes got to prove to me he deserves his own game. but till then, no:p

tomb_raiding
22nd Jul 2003, 00:18
Well Time Changes Everything :)

Mike Hawthorne
22nd Jul 2003, 03:43
Yes give him his own game and get him out of this one.

Then I can opt to buy the game with Lara and ignore him.

Mike

XanderD2
22nd Jul 2003, 09:14
Why not? Everybody would be satisfied, Kurtis fans and TR fans alike.

Pinguicha
22nd Jul 2003, 17:17
No, I don't think he should have his own game... But I REALLY LIKE seeing him in the TR storyline... He's something "new".

D3v1L80Y
22nd Jul 2003, 18:07
that sounds like a splendid idea....that way those who actually like him can buy his game and can still play his character...and those like myself who don't particularly care for him, won't have to see him or play him in our TR games

Holly
22nd Jul 2003, 20:52
Originally posted by Mike Hawthorne

Mike

Good call. Or better yet, just leave him dead so Core can focus on Lara's tail. Freudian slip or double entendre? ;)

arwen59
23rd Jul 2003, 17:14
Originally posted by tomb_raiding
U mean a TR game without Lara....... :mad:

No Way !

But Lara and Kurtis togther would b awsome though ! (like in AOD) ;)

I totally agree with, it could be great!!!!

TR-AOD
23rd Jul 2003, 17:17
Originally posted by Mike Hawthorne

Mike

Wot he said

Pinguicha
23rd Jul 2003, 17:48
Lara and Kurtis together... nice :D

martinespek
23rd Jul 2003, 22:49
How to do that then? (you know what I mean if you finish the game)