PDA

View Full Version : somethig i noticed about janos

chuffy
10th Jul 2002, 19:33
i was just playing BO2 when i noticed some strange marks on janos's chest they are exactly the same as raziel's scarf that he wraps around his missing chin. so janos and raziel have the same marks in the same place. i just noticed this and couldn't dind any one else saying. So i did

chuffy

warpsavant
10th Jul 2002, 20:51
The marks on Janos chests were scars from when the Sarfan tore out his black heart I thought.

chuffy
10th Jul 2002, 21:37
that might be so but there still the same as raziel's scarf. you have to wander where he go the idea for his clan sign?

chuffy

warpsavant
10th Jul 2002, 21:45
I never thought about where the Clan Symbols originated. Other than Kains, wich is a variant of the Sarafan Symbol in the early days.

I would say Kain gave the Lts their banners and they didnt get to choose them. Maybe they did, but even if raziel did pic his clan banner, as a vampire, he never saw Janos chest, so that wouldnt be why he picked that particular symbol, anyway. I think.

Azuriel
10th Jul 2002, 21:55
Originally posted by warpsavant
I never thought about where the Clan Symbols originated. Other than Kains, wich is a variant of the Sarafan Symbol in the early days.

I would say Kain gave the Lts their banners and they didnt get to choose them. Maybe they did, but even if raziel did pic his clan banner, as a vampire, he never saw Janos chest, so that wouldnt be why he picked that particular symbol, anyway. I think.

then how do you explain the appearance of the clan symbols appearing on the armors of the Sarafan brethren?

warpsavant
11th Jul 2002, 05:18
I don't recall seeing Raziels symbol on his armor, the fact that some of the Sarafan did have their clan symbols on their aprons or whatever that's called, leads me to further think Kain gave them the symbols when they were turned into vampires since they had no real memories of their former lives.

This is about how the Vampires got Clan symbols, not how the Sarafan got their symbols. =) Vampire Raziel did not see Janos Audrons chest markings and then picked them as his Clan symbol!

Kain probably noticed (like Az and everyone really) that the symbols are on the Sarafan Armor, so Kain probably gave them those symbols for that reason.

chuffy
11th Jul 2002, 12:51
i'm not saying raziel saw janos's chest and copyed the design. I'm saying that raziel has more connections to the ancients by the way he wears the scarf around his chest. maybe all ancients are scared this way as away to show respect to the "massiah" that raziel is ment to become

chuffy