PDA

View Full Version : Little help......

Aquarius
10th Jul 2002, 19:07
I'm on Emerald Lake of Hidden Garden.

I have one of the tridents, and I'm in the room with the fire things on the stairs. I'm completely lost on what to do. I lit the stands in the room where the boulder rolled down, and pulled the jump switch in the room right before that, but I don't know what it opened! What or where do I need to go/do now??

(BTW, why do the babboon things in the first level explode?? lol)

Collin
10th Jul 2002, 22:27
If you light the stands, you open a secret area (somewhere near water LOL). If you can't find it let us know (but you don't need this one to finish the game)....

And you'll need two tridents before you enter the 'Posseidon room' (it's at the top of the stairs). I'm guessing you still need this trident:

When you pull a lever (somewhere, I can't remember when) you see a door opening. When you're at the place where you first entered the level, swim straight ahead into another room with an opening at the top. Still keep swimming straight ahead into the next room (there's a lever hidden here, don't know if you've found it already), and keep swimming ahead. When you reach the third room (gigantic room) swim straight down when you enter, and you'll see an opening (or a door if you haven't opened it already). This is where you have to be as a first step towards the famous second trident.

Hope this helps! :)

Aquarius
10th Jul 2002, 22:46
Originally posted by Wixer
If you light the stands, you open a secret area (somewhere near water LOL). If you can't find it let us know (but you don't need this one to finish the game)....

And you'll need two tridents before you enter the 'Posseidon room' (it's at the top of the stairs). I'm guessing you still need this trident:

When you pull a lever (somewhere, I can't remember when) you see a door opening. When you're at the place where you first entered the level, swim straight ahead into another room with an opening at the top. Still keep swimming straight ahead into the next room (there's a lever hidden here, don't know if you've found it already), and keep swimming ahead. When you reach the third room (gigantic room) swim straight down when you enter, and you'll see an opening (or a door if you haven't opened it already). This is where you have to be as a first step towards the famous second trident.

Hope this helps! :)

I kind of understand, up until the third gigantic room. I'm not sure exactly where that is. Do you mean the room where I found the Horsemen's Gem, or is the room somewhere else?

Collin
10th Jul 2002, 23:11
The room has two airholes (one of which is shut). Don't know if you find the horsemen's gem there....

Aquarius
11th Jul 2002, 00:06
Is it the room that has the big pillar thing in the middle of it? And you can swim up inside of the pillar??

And the door that opens, is it the one below the opening into the pillar room? And it has a tunnel that leads up to where you can come out in one of the airholes?

Aquarius
11th Jul 2002, 02:33
Two questions now;

One I'm in the room that has a golden block in the middle, with four switches that have fire coming out of them. I've gotten up into the room with the pole in the middle. I've pulled that switch, but I don't know what to do. I have one Horsemen Gem, and I'm guessing I'm supposed to have a second one, but I haven't seen any other 'Gladiator' type people where I got the first one from. What do I do?

Second, I came down from the 'Rope Room' and Lara aimed a something invisible. Is that supposed to happen? I shot and there was blood, but I don't know if it's supposed to be invisible.....

Collin
11th Jul 2002, 10:24
Originally posted by Aquarius
Two questions now;

One I'm in the room that has a golden block in the middle, with four switches that have fire coming out of them. I've gotten up into the room with the pole in the middle. I've pulled that switch, but I don't know what to do. I have one Horsemen Gem, and I'm guessing I'm supposed to have a second one, but I haven't seen any other 'Gladiator' type people where I got the first one from. What do I do?

Second, I came down from the 'Rope Room' and Lara aimed a something invisible. Is that supposed to happen? I shot and there was blood, but I don't know if it's supposed to be invisible.....

Yes, I remember the invisible thing. Don't know if it's supposed to happen. You'll have to ask Inchdix himself about that, I think.

As for your other question: you'll have to visit the place in the southeast of the room where you first entered, before you can use the levers of the golden block. The room's locked by a door, but I can't remember what to do to get it open. If you used the jump switch, you should be able to figure it out yourself, I think.

V_Croft
11th Jul 2002, 13:30

That happened to me, too, but in the main room (where that block with the four switches is).

Now, about your other question...
If I remember well (I might be wrong) that last switch you pulled opens a door in the main room at the left side of the gate (if you look at it from inside the room). It's at the top of a ladder. That's where you get your second gem and a secret later...

Aquarius
11th Jul 2002, 20:53
That somewhat helps, I'm not quite sure about where the ladder is though. Do you mean the ladder that is in between the stairways, and has the jump switch by it??

What do I have to do to raise a block, in the room that has a switch up on the wall??

Aquarius
13th Jul 2002, 02:12
I finally got through Emerald Lakes!! :D

But now, I'm back in Hidden Garden and completely confused. I'm guessing again that I need to find a laser sight somewhere, and that I need to find two Horsemen Gems. But I haven't a clue as to where to begin searching. I've already searched the trees, but I think I missed something.....

Any help??

Collin
13th Jul 2002, 03:44
There are five doors scattered around in the 'Hidden garden', each leads to another level. You must collect 4 (or is it 5?) vraii to finish the series. (If it has an ending at this point, but only Inch can clear the doubts from our heads... :D)

Did you finish all five levels?

Drew
13th Jul 2002, 05:51
Hi Wixer, V, and Aquarius.

One vraeus each from EL, FW, OH, and SG (4 in all). I gather Aqua that you played EL after flooding the area. That EL door opens first after flooding. The other doors won't open till, you guessed it right, getting the two gems here and looking for where to place them, then switches, then your choice of either FW or OH from the two now open gates. The SG door opens with the lasersight and crossbow or (but if you missed it here the first pass, you may use the) revolver (secret) which you got from EL.

Now explore well the flooded area in HG and you should get the two gems and the sight. :) Good luck.

V_Croft
13th Jul 2002, 08:07
Hmmmm, I opened all the doors before moving to Emerald Lakes... Aquarius, as drew said, you must search well the flooded area. Good luck!

V_Croft
13th Jul 2002, 12:07
BTW, I need some help with Firewalk. I think I've made a total mess of it...

1)I've opened the three gates but I haven't explored them carefully yet. The first one has a hand of Orion (which is burning) and the floor is moving. I can't get it because every time try to grab it I die immediately because of the fire. Anyway, I guess it's for a secret (I know where to place it). Any ideas?

2)Instead of trying one of the gates when I opened them I went to that puzzle with the colours (if you can understand what I'm talking about) and opened the small door in the main room. I went in there and finally got the gem but I don't know where to use it. I think I've finished with area for the moment. That's where I can use the hand of Orion (when I get it). There's also a door there that leads upstairs, but I didn't find anything useful there...

3)I tried one of the big gates... (the one in the middle). I shoot the vase with the yellow light and a door opened. I went through it, but I have some trouble there, too. There's a switch but I don't know what it does and I almost always catch fire. Once the fire wasn;t activated but when I jumped to the other side I fell somewhere beneath the floor (I guess it was a bug or something).

What else can I do? Can anyone help? Thanks

Collin
13th Jul 2002, 13:54
Hi V_Croft,

1) It's not a secret, you must have the hand of Orion. Just look at the floor carefully and try to spot the differences. Try to do something with them....

2) No idea what you're talking about, but the 'locks' for all the three puzzle items are all situated in the same room.

3) Be careful with this room! There's a savegame bug. Save right before you enter the room and not when you're in it! You have to open a hole so the rolling ball falls in it and doesn't activate the fires. Check the room carefully, and you'll find the answer! :)

Good luck! (I thought this was the best game of the series, although I might change my mind when I finish SG ;))

Drew
13th Jul 2002, 14:25
Hi V, just to add to Wixer's

1. This is tricky. But as Wixer said, make something out of the floors you see. You don't have to burn ;)

2. Yea, the coloured jars room. You did well on this if you were able to open the small golden gate. That led to the gem :) So you saw one receptor for ONE of the hands. There's another gate you didn't mention you explored. You'll see what is needed there. Oh, did you jump on a switch before going back from the monkey swing after the gem?

3. That is indeed a flipmap bug. If the tile under the switch keeps burning you even after doing the right thing (or if the boulder keeps going past the block), you need to exit the game and restart from the desktop. Simply reloading will not reset the puzzle.

You go V!

inchdix
14th Jul 2002, 07:56
HMMMM...... you guys have got me really curious about this invisible thing in EL...... its nothing intentional, I swear!

The flipmap bug in FW is a real pain and as has been said, unless you do it right first time you have to exit and reload the game before trying it again...... sorry!

I am surprised no one has actually mentioned this ....... ever...... but as you approach the room with the 5 coloured pots there are 5 "glass" floor tiles, each with a coloured light under them...... the order in which they are placed was meant to give you a clue to the order in which to shoot the pots!!!!!

INCH

V_Croft
14th Jul 2002, 12:24
@Wixer & Drew: Thanks a lot guys!

@Drew: Yes I pulled that jump switch. I haven't explored that gate yet... I'm going to do it right now!

@inchdix:

I am surprised no one has actually mentioned this ....... ever...... but as you approach the room with the 5 coloured pots there are 5 "glass" floor tiles, each with a coloured light under them...... the order in which they are placed was meant to give you a clue to the order in which to shoot the pots!!!!!

Well, that's how I figured out that puzzle ;)

Thanks again for the help! :D

Collin
14th Jul 2002, 14:33
Originally posted by inchdix
I am surprised no one has actually mentioned this ....... ever...... but as you approach the room with the 5 coloured pots there are 5 "glass" floor tiles, each with a coloured light under them...... the order in which they are placed was meant to give you a clue to the order in which to shoot the pots!!!!
Well, you live and learn every day. I just kept on shooting the pots until they were all gone! I thought this was the idea, shooting some twenty pots to open a gate or whatever... :D It seems plausible! :rolleyes: :o

Aquarius
14th Jul 2002, 15:52
Now I'm in OH, and so far I like, and I'm not having any real problems with it, yet...... :D

BTW, where exactly do you get the sight from? Is it in the room in HG with the lava/fire where I got one of the Gems at?

Drew
14th Jul 2002, 16:58
@the coloured pots in FW --- me too. I didn't notice the "glass" tiles that give the order. Hmm, interesting. I noticed tho that when I shot the 4th pot (from the left), the fire tile where Lara's standing didn't burn her. All the others did. And when i shot them at random, some pots reappeared. Then I just kept shooting till there's none.

@Aqua, yea, one lasersight is there. It's a secret.

Aquarius
15th Jul 2002, 01:19
Help!! I've tried and tried to get out of the Golden Star room with the rope and the scarab beetle things. How do I get out? Am I not supposed to be able to jump off the rope??

Collin
15th Jul 2002, 15:25
You have to climb almost to the top, start swinging and jump off. It's weird (and you can get stuck in the decorum like I did LOL) but it works! ;)

wriggle
16th Jul 2002, 01:47
How can I miss this thread!!! Ohhhh.... hope there's time for me to help!!
Ok Aquarius, I stuck this part too! You need to swing in the bottom and quick go up and jump! It's really weird like Collin said! It's a luck shoot!! Good luck! :D

Aquarius
16th Jul 2002, 02:00
I'm still stuck here, so there's plenty of time to help.......

Whenever I try jumping onto the rope, I never have enough time to jump before the rope stops moving.

wriggle
16th Jul 2002, 02:17
There nothing I can really do for you!
You need to try, like I said, you need some luck!
Try to swing 2 times in the bottom, climb up quick and jump when Lara's hand enter the hole! (is it clear?)
Well, hope you got it!

Aquarius
16th Jul 2002, 02:23
Okay, that's the problem right there. I cannot swing, no matter where I am on the rope. To swing, you just push jump right, same as in the regular game?

wriggle
16th Jul 2002, 02:44
No dude, swing is the same as sprint!

Aquarius
16th Jul 2002, 02:50
LMAO!!!

That must be why I can't swing!!! lol :D Why did I think it was jump???? Wait, you use jump to jump off the rope, don't you?

wriggle
16th Jul 2002, 03:07
LMAO!!!

That must be why I can't swing!!! lol :D Why did I think it was jump???? Wait, you use jump to jump off the rope, don't you?

YEAH!!!!! Now we are talking!!!!! :p

inchdix
16th Jul 2002, 11:47
solution: Get Lara to climb the rope untill her head is just above the hole, then swing..... it will be enough for her to make solid ground and land on her feet (pressing "action" helps too!!)

INCH

V_Croft
16th Jul 2002, 14:39
Still stuck...

1)What are the differences on that floor and do I have to do? I've noticed that some squares don't move, but... http://www.videogame.it/emoticons/images1/015.gif

2)That puzzle with the hole you must open ( so that the rock falls in it and doesn't activate the fire) is really hard! I don't have enough time to run and pull the switch! http://www.videogame.it/emoticons/images1/015.gif Any tips?

3)I explored the third gate and I found a place were I could put the gem I have. (I saw what it does--> It deactivates half the fires in that big room). Then I found a place where I could put The Hand of Orion which I DON'T have. Actuallu it's the second slot I find. There are two hands of Orion, right? I saved the game, reloaded and went to check that fires to make sure that everything's ok. And they were ACTIVATED. Pfff... the usual bug. Anyway, fortunately I had another savegame... So I guess I'll put the gem later on and not now.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

wriggle
16th Jul 2002, 16:05
Hi V!

1) Try to look for diffeerences looks in the floor! :rolleyes: You need to jump in only one style of square!

2) It's a bug V. You need to load a savegame before you enter the gate!

3) No, there's only one and Hand of Orion. The other piece is the Hand of ??(I don't remember ;))
This bug doen't live in my game anyway!!! :D

Collin
16th Jul 2002, 17:49
Originally posted by V_Croft
2)That puzzle with the hole you must open ( so that the rock falls in it and doesn't activate the fire) is really hard! I don't have enough time to run and pull the switch! http://www.videogame.it/emoticons/images1/015.gif Any tips?

3)I explored the third gate and I found a place were I could put the gem I have. (I saw what it does--> It deactivates half the fires in that big room). Then I found a place where I could put The Hand of Orion which I DON'T have. Actuallu it's the second slot I find. There are two hands of Orion, right? I saved the game, reloaded and went to check that fires to make sure that everything's ok. And they were ACTIVATED. Pfff... the usual bug. Anyway, fortunately I had another savegame... So I guess I'll put the gem later on and not now.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

2) If you do the puzzle correctly, the fires will NOT be activated, so you don't have to run. If they do get activated, your game is screwed up and you have to restart from desktop!

3) There are three keys (horseman's gem, hand of Orion and hand of Sirius), and there are three fires down the hall. You do the math.... ;)

Good luck! :)

Aquarius
16th Jul 2002, 19:31
I finally climbed the rope, and was able to jump off this time!! (how horrible was that!?!) :D

Here's a question though, in the room that has the three swinging blades, what do the two switches open?? I've looked just about everywhere in OH, and unless I missed a door somewhere.......

wriggle
16th Jul 2002, 22:30
I finally climbed the rope, and was able to jump off this time!! (how horrible was that!?!) :D

Here's a question though, in the room that has the three swinging blades, what do the two switches open?? I've looked just about everywhere in OH, and unless I missed a door somewhere.......

The gate in the same room Aquarius! Before you cross the first swinging blade in your right!

Drew
17th Jul 2002, 00:44
@Aqua, try sidejumps.

@V, you need those two star hands:

On the floors, do as Wriggle said.

And on the 'bug-gy' room, you may do 2 things: 1. restart from desktop and do the puzzle correctly (push block first, then throw the switch). Or 2. if you saved inside the room and the fire tile keeps burning you, try (i'm not sure, it worked for some) reloading and at some point the fire tile is not as damaging and you can jump at an angle to avoid getting burned. Do the same for the fire tile at the door and it opens somehow too. Then proceed to the other open gate to get the other hand.

V_Croft
17th Jul 2002, 09:07
Thank you guys a lot! I finished Firewalk and tried Obsidian a bit!

In that bug-gy room I didn't push the block! That's why I had all
those problems!

How's Obsidian? Is it nice? Firewalk was really cool!
Aqua, how are you doing with Obsidian?

Aquarius
17th Jul 2002, 16:28
*AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!*

I'm not liking this level very much!! :mad: I don't know what do to now!!!! I pulled the switch in the room below the swinging blades, but where's the door!?!?!? I hate having to run around checking every door that wasn't open before, and then finding out I missed one...... :mad:

It has good scenery, but other than that..........

Drew
17th Jul 2002, 16:42
@V, OH is rigorous but nonetheless rocking too!

@Aqua, a crawlspace nearby. Get a star.

wriggle
17th Jul 2002, 20:18
@V:
I love the HG series but if I need to choose the worst level for me is OH.....

@Aquarius:
Don't be afraid to use your flares! It helps me a lot! Keep it in mind ;)

@Inchdix:
I heard about a disc version of HG serie! Can you explain it for me? Thanks......

Aquarius
18th Jul 2002, 01:01
I had found that star in the crawlspace already.

One question though, is the door that is opened by the switch (near the crawlspace) on the main island thing???

inchdix
18th Jul 2002, 10:35
Wriggle.... I am not 100% sure how I am going to do this.. but the general idea is that I will most likely release 1 more level in the HG series for download..... maybe not even that ....... trouble is that I have set certain triggers in the initial HG level that require all the secrets to be collected in ALL the levels for the final level to be accessed.... My point is, how many players have actually found all of them or more to the point are willing to play over to get them all just to play a final level ..... especially when they can just download something else instead?

Also there are various audio tracks that I would like to add in certain places... as you may know, these are usually bigger than the actual game files ........ I do not have the web-space myself to upload these files and I think it would be unfair to expect TRO-Online to do so........

My plan is to split and extend both OH and SG (as I think these levels are limited)....... Add a 5th satelite level(probably an ice one) and complete the final level as I originally intended....... I will then put all the levels (TR4), music, and extras on disc (probably removing the need for all secrets) and mail copies to various people...... Basically there are those who want more from the series and would be willing to play through the updates whereas there are others that will be happy to finish whats allready out there..... so by puting out a disc, every one is happy...... I complete the series as I want to....... the people who want more, get more and hopefully make copies or pass on the disc....... plus the originals are still on the net....... or maybe the updates will be downloadable....... I really dunno...... I guess it depends on both LUC at TRO and just how much demand there is...... personally I prefer the disc option............

Either that or start a new series entirely..............

Jon

They Call Me Pip
18th Jul 2002, 17:32
Yes, inch, a disc would be nice.

*hint hint*

V_Croft
19th Jul 2002, 06:53
@inch: A disc would be a nice idea. But I guess the new level shouldn't depend on the secrets. You could place it after the final end of HD (where you place the 4 vraei). When you place them a door could open that leads to hte new level!

P.S. I haven't finished the series, I don't know the ending... :p

@Drew, Aqua, Wixer or wriggle: I seem to have a problem with OH. I took the shotgun at the beginning of the level (although I already had it from emerald lakes--> secret). I went out and monkey swang under the ground, so finally I got the Iron Key. The camera showed me the area where i got the shotgun... What must I do there? Because i don't find a nything to do there...
Thanks.
BTW, I noticed that the corner bug could be useful here :p but anyway, I wouldn't like to make a mess of it...

Collin
19th Jul 2002, 17:42
@V: In that room you must there's a fire burning (or not). When you're outside, and you look up, you see a rope you can pull (with or without a fire at the bottom of it). You have to pull this rope to advance to the next level in a nicer way (as Inch puts it). The fire in the shotgun room and the fire at the bottom of the room are 'connected' with each other (if one burns, the other burns too, or they both aren't light). I guess that's why you take a look at the shotgun room.

It's just a theory though.... ;)

wriggle
19th Jul 2002, 18:32
@inch:
I like the disc idea! But you can resolve your problem of web space easy! You can get a free web space (there good sites with unlimited space) and host all that you want or go to sites like http://www.laras-levelbase.org/ (see SA is host there and it takes 77mb of download in 14 archives)! I can host your level in my site too but the only problems is that the max. size peer archive in 3mb and the host is here, in Brazil!
I think you have to complete the serie before start something new!
That's it........

PS: and I like the idea to collect all the secrets before acess the last level! It's like TR3!!!!

Aquarius
21st Jul 2002, 17:08
Still need some help with OH. I cannot find the door!!!! AHHH!!

Drew
21st Jul 2002, 22:56
@Aqua, i am not sure what door you're looking for. But at that area after the blades, all you gotta do is pull that lever and snag the star (at the crawlspace) then come out again. Did those blades freeze in your game too when you come out? With two stars here on this side, you may now:

1. Proceed to the other main land to get 2 more stars and the vraeus

Or 2. Pull that burning chain on the left side as you go out of the balcony (that is, if you alreday solved the puzzle of turning it off)

@V, if you still haven't done this --- light the skonces at the shotgun area with the torch you'll get beyond the first iron key gate. Let those loose and explore their cages.

Aquarius
21st Jul 2002, 23:53
Okay, thanks for the help! I found the trident on the "main land", and now I'm exploring the other land. I think I've drowned once or twice already in the water tunnel thing.

Aquarius
23rd Jul 2002, 23:41
I'm almost done with HG!! I'm a little ways into SG right now, I have three serpent gems, and I'm in a block room off of the Shiva room. I do not know what to do in here! I have the gem from this room already, but I know there must be more that I need to do, is there?

If not, I'm off to explore more! :D

wriggle
24th Jul 2002, 00:53
Hi Aqua!
After the boulder puzzle turn to your right and try to do something with these block ok! ;)

Aquarius
24th Jul 2002, 02:47
I've pulled out two blocks at the 'entrance' on the right, and I have one block in the little 'turnaround' area in the middle of the room. And the other block is a corner.

>>>>>>>>>> |--B-| <<<<<
B-------------|-----|-----------------|
....|.............|.............................|
....|.............-----------------.........B
....--------.............................---B|---------

lol Okay, imagine this little diagram is the block area room. The 'B' is a block, and the lines are the halls. This is where I have the blocks right now. I have a feeling that I need to get two of the blocks into the little turn around area (indicated by the arrows). Am I right in assuming this is where they need to go? How do I get both of them onto what I'm guessing are pressure plates? :confused:

Ignore the periods, they're just there to help keep this aligned

Collin
24th Jul 2002, 14:10

>>>>>>>>>> |--B-| <<<<<
B-------------|-----|-----------------|
....|.............|.............................|
....|.............-----------------.........B
....--------.............................---B|---------

You don't have to get the blocks on the pressure pads (I think, 'cause I haven't finished SG myself). It's just not possible.

You do have to get behind the blocks marked in red (see your very nice diagram :D). There's a hallway behind them. ;)

Good luck!

Collin
24th Jul 2002, 14:13
I'm getting back in the game (at last), but I too need some help.

I did the rollingball + block puzzle (as stated above), I found a bronze key, but I haven't found anything else. And I have no idea where I should look for the other serpent stones... :confused:

V_Croft
24th Jul 2002, 14:21
@Drew, no I haven't done that. I know I am supposed to find a torch but maybe I didn't look carefully enough...
You see, I had made a break to play "Lara's London Home" and "Ta Phrom"... (Too many custom levels... Don't know which one to play first :p ).
Anyway, I'm going to try it in a while.

BTW, OH has very nice scenery, but it's kind of freaky. And there are those TRIII-Lost City Of Tinnos-flies(??? whatever they are)... I've always hated them! :eek: Oh, and those beetles *sighs*... I prefer the kind of level where you explore+figure out puzzles rather than killing enemies. Anyway, TR is excellent no matter how it is :p !

V_Croft
24th Jul 2002, 15:01
Where's the torch??? I can't find it...

V_Croft
24th Jul 2002, 15:13
Forget it, I found it :p !

Aquarius
24th Jul 2002, 16:32
I realized last night that I should try to push the block instead of pull it. lol I have the iron key (i think it's iron anyway.....) that you can get from just a little ways past the swinging blades. I pulled two switches in that area, but I don't know what they opened, or did. Should I try looking in the gorge area where the natives are/were??

Drew
24th Jul 2002, 18:12
@Aqua, don't miss the powerful secret before you leave the rolling balls area. Btw, nice diagram :D

@V :p yea it's kinda spooky. Holler if you need further help.

@Collin, now you can relax and play a little and let others suffer in your OWN level ;) Just finished d/l it. Figured I'd need few more days with Eye of Eve 'coz this level is a sure kick a$$!
Get a powerful secret here (btw, that's the iron key you got after the swinging blades). You need a bronze key. Now, back to the water and gorge.

Aquarius
24th Jul 2002, 21:31
Where do I use the second Iron Key at? Do I have to go back to the key hole at the beginning of the level, or is there another key hole someplace else?

Do I have to use the Iron Key in order to get the bronze key??

Collin
24th Jul 2002, 21:43
Originally posted by Drew
Now, back to the water and gorge.
Hey, there's a gorge in Serpentine Gorge!?!?

I've been swimming around for days, and I never found the passage. Just found it! HOORAH!! (I guess I'm really losing my touch) :(

V_Croft
25th Jul 2002, 16:07
HOORAH!!! I just finished OH!!! Now on to SG! Great! :D

inchdix
25th Jul 2002, 16:23
Aqua..... you will use the second Iron key after using the bronze key so hold on to it....... the bronze key can be found in the waterfall/shiva room, at the top in one of the corners. you need to open the door where you found one of the Serpent stones to get to it!!!! you need to visit the gorge itself and cross the white bridge to open this door.....

@collin...... got your level and am playing it now!..... very nicely done ..... will mail or PM you when I am done ....... BTW.... course there is a gorge......LOL

@v........ congratulations ... open a beer and celebrate.... OH is probaly the hardest.......

INCH

V_Croft
25th Jul 2002, 16:38
@inch:I liked OH + I didn't find it very difficult. Only the switch that you had to press twice tortured me a bit, but I found the solution easily... :)
P.S. I'm going to review all the levels when I finisg SG! :)

Aquarius
25th Jul 2002, 20:06
Hmmm.......okay I think I'm still lost on where to go. I've already pulled the switch that you get to from the white bridge, but that was awhile ago, and I don't remember what it opened. :o

And the switch that you can't pull is bugging me!!!! :rolleyes:

wriggle
26th Jul 2002, 19:23
Congrats V!!!!
And I wanna invite all of you, minus Collin, to play Celtic Folly!!! I like it too much!! There's not much eye-cands like HG but I love it!

Sorry Aqua, I can't help you dude!! I don't remember almost anything from this level!! I don't know how I finished it!!! :p ;)

V_Croft
27th Jul 2002, 09:04
@wriggle, I've already DL half of CF. But tomorrow I'm going away on holiday for one week, so I guess I'll start playing it when I come back...oh and finish SG-I have a whole level to go!

Drew
27th Jul 2002, 16:31
Congrats V. You go girl...on a holiday :D

Wriggle, i'll eventually get to CF. I'm now ready to start Collin's. You better be around Col :eek:

Aqua, that switch opened the gate to the 4-sided waterfall (that's the room above the shivah) where you may get the bronze key. The way to that room, back to the water before the spikes and there's a right side small opening that'll lead you to the 4-sided waterfall. How to get back to the water before spikes? Go back to the shivah room where you avoided the giant drill blades coming from the ceiling. Oh well, off you go ;)

Aquarius
27th Jul 2002, 16:40
Thank you Drew!!

I think I walked by it at least 3 times, and didn't notice it. :o

wriggle
27th Jul 2002, 17:46
@V:
Nice V!!! Now we only need to wait the next level!! :p
Good holidays!

@Drew:
Sorry Drew, I don't understood what do you wanna mean! (to start Collin's???)

Drew
27th Jul 2002, 17:57
Wriggle, i'll beta test Collin's level.

Aquarius
27th Jul 2002, 18:10
Finally I'm in the Serpent room, or at least the room to the right of it, where the last serpent stone is at. But I don't know how to open the gate!! Does it have something to do with pressure pads? Or raising blocks?

Drew
27th Jul 2002, 18:50
Both and more. If you want the last secret, try rotating the blocks first BEFORE you push the correct ones to where they obviously should rest.

Aquarius
27th Jul 2002, 19:29
???

Do you mean move them around while they're under the pillars??

Collin
28th Jul 2002, 02:26
Originally posted by wriggle
Congrats V!!!!
And I wanna invite all of you, minus Collin, to play Celtic Folly!!
So this is the thanks I get for helping you out, huh! Well thank you very much! Excluding me! For your info: I've never got past level 3 (went straight to level 5, and that's not the way, as Inch explained...). ;)

Oh well, I'm still stuck in SG (need the fifth gem). And I'm really getting annoyed, but I will find it! If it's the last thing I'll do, I will find it!

Collin
28th Jul 2002, 02:29
Originally posted by inchdix
@collin...... got your level and am playing it now!..... very nicely done ..... will mail or PM you when I am done ....... BTW.... course there is a gorge......LOL
Thanks Inch! :)

Well if you've never seen a gorge in SG, you're really surprised when you do see it (although everyone is talking about it)! LOL

Collin
28th Jul 2002, 02:31
Originally posted by Drew
Wriggle, i'll eventually get to CF. I'm now ready to start Collin's. You better be around Col :eek:
I don't think it will be that necessary! I don't think of it as a hard level, but who am I.....

wriggle
28th Jul 2002, 04:36
Ohhh so COOL Collin, I don't know that you have a level!!! Where I can download it.... I don't promise that I'll play it soon cause I remove TRLE from my computer and don't have idea when I'll install it back!!

So sorry Collin! When I exclude you from the invitation is why you allready playing it or am I wrong?? You help me a lot of times..... I know you play it at least where I'm now (final of level 3 and going back to level 2)!! Sorry!! :(

Collin
28th Jul 2002, 14:35
Don't apologise wriggle. I was only kidding (didn't you see the ';)' at the end of my post?) Well I guess I could have been more clear...

As for my level..... It has to be tested first, and only then I can release it. So you'll have to wait a bit longer! :)

Aquarius
28th Jul 2002, 15:43
Still confused!!!

How exactly am I supposed to open the gate for the serpent stone?? Okay, I'm supposed to raise the blocks, but is there a switch somewhere that does it?!?! :confused:

Drew
29th Jul 2002, 04:05
***SPOILERS***
Rotate --- not on the same spot (i know, wrong use of word but that's how they wrote it from where i got this hint. In the first place you cannot really rotate a block :D ). By rotate, you switch their places under the pillars. But this gotta be done BEFORE you push the correct blocks (diferent colors) to their intended tiles (see teh black ones?). So they are raised then push them further to each end. No switch involved to open the serpent stone's gate here.

Aquarius
29th Jul 2002, 16:13
I never noticed the different colors before..........hmmmmm.

I had already managed to get the last secret from the serpents back without using the blocks. If you go to the left side of the serpent (when facing it), you'll find a two sloped tiles. If you jump forward onto one, then jump back onto the other, and then turn in the air while jumping forward again (doing this method a few times) you'll eventually land on the back.

wriggle
29th Jul 2002, 19:12
Originally posted by Collin
Don't apologise wriggle. I was only kidding (didn't you see the ';)' at the end of my post?) Well I guess I could have been more clear...

As for my level..... It has to be tested first, and only then I can release it. So you'll have to wait a bit longer! :)

I think you are talking serious!!! :( Ohhhh!!! :eek:
Yeah, you can use the 'just kidding' too!! :D

And don't you choose me one of your beta-tester??? You make me sad :( now!!! ............. :p

wriggle
29th Jul 2002, 22:45
PROBLEM RESOLVED!

Drew
29th Jul 2002, 23:14
@Aqua, they have diff colors. Careful observation shows one has darker green hue, the other is yellowish green.

I done it that way too 'coz it was too late when i switched those blocks (once you opened the gate). But as Jon mentioned (in another forum), he didn't intend it that way so I prefefered to give you the solution Jon designed it for. But yea, it could be done that way (Magnus from another forum showed that).

@Wriggle don't take it seriously. It's Collin's personal option/choice to just release it for testing to a few. I understand that 'coz if he spreads it out too thin so soon, it might not be taken too well considering that it's untested as of yet.

@Collin, sent you PM's

wriggle
30th Jul 2002, 04:19
Ok Drew!! Thanks for the opnion!
I understand the point to test the level before release it, too!
The point that make me angry is other and now it's resolved!!
No bad fellings!! Peace returns to this thread!!! ;)

Drew
30th Jul 2002, 16:46
Forget it Wriggle. Glad everything's fine. :)
Just wait for the release.