PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite tomb raider site?

Kurtis Trent
10th Jul 2002, 16:53
Hey everybody. just wonderin what your favorite tomb raider site is.;)

Bidy
10th Jul 2002, 21:05
I guess if I had to choose between tombraider.com and tombraiders.net, I'd have to choose Stella's site. Her walkthroughs helped me a lot during the games. Tombraider.com might have been my favorite if they had a bit more information. :)

Bidy
10th Jul 2002, 21:11
I guess if I had to choose between tombraider.com and tombraiders.net, I'd have to choose Stella's site. Her walkthroughs helped me a lot during the games. Tombraider.com might have been my favorite if they had a bit more information. :)

Aquarius
10th Jul 2002, 23:33
Had to go with Stella's, she's the best! :)

Stellalune
11th Jul 2002, 11:36
Thanks, guys. I do try. :) Working on the Game Boy walkthroughs now (finally). That's been fun. I only wish I had about 6 more hours in the day to keep everything current *and* answer email. I appreciate the votes of confidence. Raid on!

the_internet_king
11th Jul 2002, 18:05
i like trchronicals.com i liek the levels which they have also i havent been on all of the above sites ........ do any of them have good custom levels thta u can download all of the time not just certain time becoz of some sever...........!??!:cool:

LarzBritsh
11th Jul 2002, 20:32
I've been all on those sites, and my favorite is tombraiderchronicles.com

Lots of info and official news. They also get new AOD media fast, and lots of exclusive content. Everything new on TR is there.

They are like the 10 o' clock news of everything TR.

j.d.r.v
11th Jul 2002, 21:39
www.geocities.com/trrepublic2/ :D

Mr Sinster
12th Jul 2002, 01:53
Lara in Motion is a good site (thanks for the TR music). :D

HikingBoots
12th Jul 2002, 04:12
It WAS www.tombraiders.com
But Theresa mysteriously fell off the face of the earth, and was never heard from again.

Kristine@LIM
13th Jul 2002, 02:21
Thank you Mr Sinster:D

Shockwave
13th Jul 2002, 02:35
I'd have to go with Stella's site too, she has so much info, that site has helped me a lot with the last revelation.

Thank you for your site STELLA!

Kristine@LIM
16th Jul 2002, 03:25
I have to agree with Stella's walkthroughs..I can't wait to see AOD's:)

Lara Crofts Room
16th Jul 2002, 04:33
I would have to say:

Lara Croft Online , Lara In Motion , Tomb Raider Chronicles and

Stella's Tomb Raider Website!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

moose562
25th Jul 2002, 20:01
what about my site? <sniff>

lol

i know who i voted for but i am not tellin'! ;):p

Jadetale
25th Jul 2002, 22:55
I'd have to say Lara In Motion, Lara Croft Online, and Stella's site.
Your site is just too cool for me, Moose ;) :p

Joanne Croft
26th Jul 2002, 09:52
Laracroftonline for ever !!! Is there any doubt about it ? I thought you were saying no ! :D :D

moose562
29th Aug 2002, 22:28
Originally posted by Jadetale
I'd have to say Lara In Motion, Lara Croft Online, and Stella's site.
Your site is just too cool for me, Moose ;) :p

I have transferred your money to your swiss bank account ;)
thankyou :) ;)

MountainDewNut
29th Aug 2002, 23:18
I like your site moose! *whispers:* now where's my money
I like my site the most of all... atleast the one that I'll be updating to soon.

TombRaiderChik
29th Aug 2002, 23:43
larainmotion!!! thas my fav. site :) but i also like anysite that has info on the models.

Jorge22
30th Aug 2002, 00:06
I did vote for Stella's site too. I wonder how she manages to find all that information... Plus, it's well presented, well written and with a sense of humor.

Aquarius
30th Aug 2002, 02:56
Originally posted by the_internet_king
i like trchronicals.com i liek the levels which they have also i havent been on all of the above sites ........ do any of them have good custom levels thta u can download all of the time not just certain time becoz of some sever...........!??!:cool:

Wish I had seen this post a lot earlier.......

I had the same problem with the Server times, but everything was fine once someone told me about getright.com. You can download something there that makes downloading a lot easier, and I guess a lot more accessable. :p

ELEN
30th Aug 2002, 05:15
TombRaiderChronicles is the best. It's the only site which has so many information about everything that relates Tomb Raider... :D :D

singledad2k
30th Aug 2002, 15:56
My opinion TRC has the best content, an excellent layout and always upto date news if u wanna no whats happening TRC seems to know about it first. :D

smithjohn
30th Aug 2002, 17:19
I agree with the AOD media, that site just about has every piece of AOD media out there, and a bunch of exclusive stuff to boot.

Tomb Raider Fan
23rd Mar 2003, 15:10
Iam more of a Level Editor guy. I build levels so i would have to say TombRaiderChronicles.com because i can download lots of levels from there.

Lone Raider
16th Apr 2003, 07:59
Stella's site is my fav because she's helped me raiding many many times... thanx Stella!:)

HikingBoots
16th Apr 2003, 19:20
I would've voted for the original tombraiders.com.. Long live Theresa!