PDA

View Full Version : Lara Croft character model going through the paces

Kristine@LIM
10th Jul 2002, 14:35
Download Gamespot's full motion AOD video and take a look at the new Lara Croft character model going through the paces. Open up Window Media player go to file, open url & paste this: www.angelfire.com/realm2/larainmotion/trtrailer.mpg

put the http:// first

PLEASE let me know if it's not working??

DaveJ
10th Jul 2002, 16:40
"Cannot locate the file specified"

Jadetale
10th Jul 2002, 17:07
Mmmm... Sorry hun. You can't post MPEG files on here. It won't work--and the links are only for the sound. Weird huh?

However, (and sometimes this works), you can use the following code to post movies:

< embed src=" " Width= Height= >

Unlike in the example above, don't put ANY SPACES inbetween anything except between "embed" and "src". And make sure you get the movie's correct dimensions. Just right-click on the movie to get the properties. Then hopefully, it should work.

Oh, one more thing: the movie won't appear in the preview. It will only appear on your final post. GOOD LUCK!! ;)

thanhkim
10th Jul 2002, 17:14
Dude you are the best just downloaded it Lara is look so cool she is so funny man hehe. Thanks a million.

Kristine@LIM
10th Jul 2002, 17:34
well I'm happy someone see's it..lol

fyi this is just a url applied when WMP has been opened. It is not suppose to automatically link to the mpg.

Just remember to add the FULL url and it SHOULD download.

snickrep2002
10th Jul 2002, 18:25
wow thanks! its really cool!;)

Lara Crofts Room
10th Jul 2002, 18:56
Thats Cool!!!!!!:cool:

Jadetale
10th Jul 2002, 18:58
Originally posted by Kristine@LIM
well I'm happy someone see's it..lol

fyi this is just a url applied when WMP has been opened. It is not suppose to automatically link to the mpg.

Just remember to add the FULL url and it SHOULD download.

LOL... As soon as I finished posting that message about the URL, I realized you had said "PASTE THE URL IN WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER". Sorry about that. My mistake.

Jadetale
10th Jul 2002, 20:29
Awesome movie.;)

LaraAngelOfDarkness
10th Jul 2002, 21:41
THAT WAS A COOL MOVIE THANKS!!!!

PS: I like the way Lara fights, if I went against her I would definitally lose. :D

Trinity34
10th Jul 2002, 23:16
Is anyone going to post it on their website for download?:D

shutian
11th Jul 2002, 08:02
CAN NOT DOWN:(
PLEASE POST THE OTHER SITE.

GoranAgar
11th Jul 2002, 08:29
Right click + Save target as... worked for me.

Looks very nice indeed.