PDA

View Full Version : Where can i get...

MR?
10th Jul 2002, 13:06
somewere at the old forum there was someone that had made a Figthingpit/holodrome building that would change the holodrome to a figthingpit(not muckyfoots one) but i can´t find it anywere. Where is the site that i can download it from?

SkrasherSmasher
10th Jul 2002, 17:38
The fighting pit doesn't EXIST!

Get over it!

Edit: Oops, sorry!!

Startopiafr
10th Jul 2002, 17:53
In a Slink's mission (Sin City I think), we have a fighting pit and a gyro.

But we can't build them!

AlphaOmega
10th Jul 2002, 20:56
It's being worked on now... Check the post for updates daily if ya don't want to miss it!

MR?
11th Jul 2002, 10:41
I SAID THAT IT WAS NOT THE ONE THAT MUCKYFOOT HAS MADE!!!

There was someone that had changed the holodrome into a figthing pit. Just making it look like one and making poeple go into it and figth. Ten their soul rating will decrease.

It wasn´t a try to make hte old one working. It was more like a new skin and skript for a existing building(the holodrome)

SkrasherSmasher
11th Jul 2002, 14:37
Oh really??

<SkrasherSmasher hits himself in the head.

D'oh!

Ghyron
11th Jul 2002, 17:38
How many times has this question been asked? AlphaOmega or Creamy_Goodness, please put up a stick thread explaining the situation.

MR?
11th Jul 2002, 23:31
DO YOU STILL DON`T UNDERSTAND???????? IM JUST TALKING ABOUT A SKIN CHANGE FOR THE HOLODROME MAKING IT LOOK LIKE A FIGTHING PIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The person who made it(i forgot who he is) said that he changed the script for the holodrome making it decrease soul rating for the people that enters it.

AlphaOmega
12th Jul 2002, 00:05
Lol, MR? is right guys... Way to stay on top of it.

Soon to be on the Post!

Ghyron
12th Jul 2002, 01:19
I wonder why you are so upset MR?. :confused: I read and understood your question, and it has been asked before.

SkrasherSmasher
12th Jul 2002, 01:46
Yeah, after MR? 'cleared' it up for me. (D'oh!) I got what he was talking about. I think I remeber seeing the post on my way zipping out of the old board... not exactly sure if it was the same thing, (or is it was a newb who found the files). But I think I know what he's talking about.

NZrevenge
12th Jul 2002, 16:16
Don't worry Ghyron, I misunderstood you at first as well. You had that irritated tone of writing that suggested you hadn't even read the posts within thread (not that I'm saying that it was truth, it's just what came across in the writing style of that post).