PDA

View Full Version : Lara singing

thanhkim
10th Jul 2002, 11:40
What songs would they be orginal make up words add your
thoughts would she be good or bad would she outdo Britney Spears?

fourletterword
10th Jul 2002, 19:03
./I guess she would...:)

Lil Lara
10th Jul 2002, 20:28
A long time ago, I saw on this one TR website, I can't remember what it was.. but they had a parody done to Britney Spears' "Baby One More Time".. It went something like this....

OH Willard, Willard.. I shouldn't have let you go.. And now your'e a big spider! Showdown in the metorite cavern... Knock out Willard, 'cause I need those artifacts... My lonely quest is raiding tombs... Me wear a dress I'd rip it soon. When I'm exploring the RX Mines.. When bullets whine... flip back Lara one more time!

Hehe.. as you can see...It was done to the TR3 storyline. I love the parody and whenever I hear the song.. I always sing the "Lara" version. I would give credit to the brilliant mastermind who wrote this.. but I can't seem to remember where I found it..

THE True Lara
10th Jul 2002, 21:56
Love that Britney parody :D

Sang
10th Jul 2002, 23:31
It'd be a hoot if they make Lara sing a little song, short and sweet, at the end of a game to reward players' hardwork, or at her house, taking a bath! ;) What'd you think?

Lil Lara
10th Jul 2002, 23:41
Hahaha.. that would be great, Sang. Yeah, well they should give us a lil something for completeing the game..I hate it when they don't..

thanhkim
11th Jul 2002, 08:04
Originally posted by Sang
It'd be a hoot if they make Lara sing a little song, short and sweet, at the end of a game to reward players' hardwork, or at her house, taking a bath! ;) What'd you think? I can just hear it the song as I shapoo my hair lalalalala

I know I'd start singing to it......I be saying you go girl Lara!