PDA

View Full Version : random animation in TRAOD

AJDave2k3
10th Jul 2002, 07:07
another feature i think they should add to TRAOD is random animation. Like rather than having lara look straight ahead the whole time she should look behind her and to her side and stuff but not affecting the way you control her. For example i can be running down a long hall way and Lara can be looking at art on the wall or behind her but still run in a straight line. Or if she's walking through a doorway she should duck under it or grab the frame and stuff. I think this would be a neat feature and would really add to the realisim

shanedj
10th Jul 2002, 09:31
I think you can do that anyway. In the last tombraider on the playstation it had the right analog stick as the look function!

if you ran forward with the d-pad/left stick and whilst running use the look function that would work in the same way that you have mentioned.

I think anyway I aint played it for a while!!

lmao

the_internet_king
10th Jul 2002, 17:46
yer but mabey wen ur walking or somthing she can do things with out pressing anything like scratch he a$$ or bang her head on doors that dont open??;)

AJDave2k3
10th Jul 2002, 17:55
yeah it's the not pressing anything i mean. It would be more realistic than the standard running

Jadetale
10th Jul 2002, 18:06
It would be nice if she could look around and have her guns out at the same time, too. Take for example, TR1, in the Caves level. Remember how she automatically looks up the steps with the wolf prints on them?? She should be able to do that while firing at enemies, too, or have a scrolling action to pick what enemy you want since Lara sometimes focuses on a corpse and I can't seem to break the lock on it lol!! She must really want some of her foes to be really dead!!

Lil Lara
11th Jul 2002, 02:06
Wouldn't it be cool if when Lara was diving for a long time of something high.. she started to do flips and other cool fancy actions? Heheh.. that would be soooo cool!:p :)

LaraAngelOfDarkness
11th Jul 2002, 06:20
She already can do flips when she dives you just press the roll button after you dive. (but she will have to have fallen a least 3 feet down before she does it)

the_internet_king
11th Jul 2002, 18:30
:eek:
kool ill hae 2 try that

weres the highest point in any tr game how about that bit in st francics folly on 1 ......any people no a high place on trs my minds gone blank (lol):confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: