PDA

View Full Version : Fever of the worst degree

thanhkim
10th Jul 2002, 07:01
Lara returns from one of her adventures, weak tired and badly injuried. Running a fever she just makes it into the house. Slumped in a chair, she throws her backpack down beside her, puts her hands to her head because of the throbbing banging in her head...... and begins to softly weep......

LaraCroft_TombRaider
10th Jul 2002, 07:05
what's wrong with Lara?:( :(

thanhkim
10th Jul 2002, 07:23
Originally posted by LaraCroft_TombRaider
what's wrong with Lara?:( :( A rare fever doesn't have a name from Vietnam, (only made up for story) one has a fever at about 100 degree's or so, sore bones, always hot, loose voice so Lara has to use those big brown eyes of her's to express her self, incredible pain feels like back pain if you have ever had that but all over the body, has to be laid up in bed could be a cure but unsure. fill in the spots continue the story......

thanhkim
10th Jul 2002, 07:25
Originally posted by thanhkim
A rare fever doesn't have a name from Vietnam, (only made up for story) one has a fever at about 100 degree's or so, sore bones, always hot, loose voice so Lara has to use those big brown eyes of her's to express her self, incredible pain feels like back pain if you have ever had that but all over the body, has to be laid up in bed could be a cure but unsure. fill in the spots continue the story...... Being weak, tired and major migrain headach is also part of the condition. She was also injuried broken arm, broken ribs. pearced lung one, some internal bleeding and cuts and brusies. Basically she is lucky to make it alive. So continue.......

LaraCroft_TombRaider
10th Jul 2002, 08:10
i think lara would be dead with a punctured lung and all....she wouldn't be able to breath...and that internal bleeding can't be good either.........:rolleyes:

Mr Sinster
10th Jul 2002, 08:14
SOMEBODY CALL DOCTOR. :(

LARAMANIAC
10th Jul 2002, 09:17
Never mind the doctor get her to a bloody HOSPITAL !!!!!:p

thanhkim
10th Jul 2002, 11:31
I'm not a doctor change the story if you want to. I was overdone
with the injury part but I did say bad. And the fever is kind of supposed to be bad too.

thanhkim
10th Jul 2002, 17:44
Originally posted by LaraCroft_TombRaider
i think lara would be dead with a punctured lung and all....she wouldn't be able to breath...and that internal bleeding can't be good either.........:rolleyes: You are probably right so story can be changed to less injuries but I did state it bad also I kind of got the idea from Melrose place when it was on here in Australia, briefly one of the characters had a punctured lung and eventually gets better but that is the tv world. Or well this is the video world. And folks we don't want Lara dying, she has to do AOD thing.

thanhkim
10th Jul 2002, 17:48
Hilary comes into the living area and see's Lara slumped in the chair weeping. Going over to her he see's she is looking quite ill and immediately calls the hospital. She is rushed by helicopter to the neariest hospital. Doctors are called in to check her over. Hilary goes with her, he speaks to the doctor, and the doctor says...............

continue story.....

LaraCroft_TombRaider
15th Jun 2004, 02:44
lara, your pregnant.

Apparently, she was raped by a gigantic alien, and now the baby inside of her is eating her alive

Rascalius
15th Jun 2004, 04:35
Then...
She gives birth to twins, one who looks like Arnold Swartzenegger and the other like Danny DeVito. This sight drives Lara to become evil so the twins are taken away from her. One becomes a princess and the other is raised by his uncle on a moisture farm on Tattooine... (I think you know where I'm going with this, right? :D) yadda yadda yadda, Millennium Falcon, yadda yadda yadda, Death Star, yadda yoda yadda, the end.

Fanstastic Story Dude!!

Invincible
15th Jun 2004, 09:07
*During the whole story,Invincible ate popcorn......then fainted..*