PDA

View Full Version : Whoa!!!

Cyber_Punk_303
10th Jul 2002, 01:53
I think she looks freaking fetching, but i do prefer her more natural look... Take away some make up from her eyes and she'd be perfect...

I don't like skanky girls, and i like natural beauty, beauty that make up doesn't have to enhance... But she's a videogame character and it doesn't really matter... She looks good...

The core of her physicality is her eyes, and i'm happy she's still Lara in there... A little darker and gritteir, but at least she doesn't look like a bimbo.

I just wish they'd keep her eyes a little more light hearted and cartoony, she looks a little psycotic/depressed/and generally pissed at life and everyone in it.

LaraAngelOfDarkness
10th Jul 2002, 03:53
Qoute: She looks a little psycotic/depressed/and generally pissed at life and everyone in it.

You would be too if you were left down there for ages. and Lara's eye shadow is to more define Lara's eyes to make you notice them and since she is on the run it's like a disguise I also think that she takes it off later in the game too.

fourletterword
11th Jul 2002, 18:50
Originally posted by LaraAngelOfDarkness
You would be too if you were left down there for ages. and Lara's eye shadow is to more define Lara's eyes to make you notice them and since she is on the run it's like a disguise I also think that she takes it off later in the game too.

./I agree with you, LaraAOD.