PDA

View Full Version : /Round 3 Battle1\

NoobSaibot
10th Jul 2002, 01:23
Time to get serious now. Only 5 battles this round!

Vampire Lt. Turel

VS.

Pillar Guardian Mobias

Umah Bloodomen
10th Jul 2002, 01:39
Fist to cuffs, Turel would win. But of course Moebius being the whiny little wretch he is (I love Moebius don't get me wrong) he would prove victorious in this one.

One reason is because of his vamp-affecting staff o' death, and the fact he can just time shift to somewhere Turel doesn't exist.

My vote:

Moebius the Time Streamer

BadGuysAlwaysWin
10th Jul 2002, 03:30
Ah ah ah... From what we know, Moebius' staff does NOT affect Alchemic Vampires such as Kain (and since he cannot pass on the traditional Blood Gift, he creates Alchemic Vampires as well, thus his Sons). Remember that in BO1, Moebius DOES use his staff during the actual fight (it doesn't appear in the FMV but he DOES have his staff with him), it just has absolutely no affect on Kain. While this IS most likely because they creators of the game had no desire to give any sort of "vampiric kryptonite" powers to Moebius' staff, continuuity IS continuuity. And so, I saw that Moebius will laugh, give a stupid little lecture about how it is futile to delve into time and how Turel's time has run out and a lot of other little "time" speeches, hold out his staff, and Turel will take it from Moebius, give a short speech about the glory of Lord Kain and that this little human sacrifice will be an honor to the Dark God of the Vampires, and then impale Moebius. Then hustle off to hurl Raziel into the Abyss.
:-)

BadGuysAlwaysWin
10th Jul 2002, 03:32
So uhh... my vote is Turel, Second Born of the Vampiric Sons of Lord Kain and Master of the Turelim. You know... in case it wasn't clear.

Rook
10th Jul 2002, 06:01
Moe

Somethin tells me this weasel is gonna be the only one grinning at the end of all this...

:D

Stone Cold
10th Jul 2002, 07:28
I'm voting for Turel.
Besides, Turel can snap Moebius' neck in an instant.

Frankmaster
10th Jul 2002, 14:18
Turel

darien_specter
10th Jul 2002, 21:17
At first I thought Moebius, but after that nice rationale above, I cannot help but vote for Turel...

Kain's Ancient Blade
10th Jul 2002, 22:21
Yep, Turel.

NoobSaibot
11th Jul 2002, 22:50
WOW:eek:
Mobias died what a shocker to me.
Winner Lt. Turel

KainSyndrome101
12th Jul 2002, 00:05
Moebius will know Turel's every move.

My vote: Moebius the Time-Streamer.