PDA

View Full Version : The old forum is finally gone :(

RicknMel
10th Jul 2002, 00:59
Yup.....just what the topic says...it's nothing but a memory now taffers.

Whatz His Name
10th Jul 2002, 01:08
http://whatzhisname.com/smilies/crying.gif

Xcom
10th Jul 2002, 01:14
Ah, come on, cheer up. This forum rules.

Komag
10th Jul 2002, 04:40
Yeah, it is sorta sad, but c'est la vie, eh

Peter_Smith
10th Jul 2002, 06:05
OK, it is a little sad (:(), but.... The forum is the people, and they are the same. The meeting place is just software, and that has been changed for the better.:)

Zaccheus
10th Jul 2002, 11:45
Alas - she was a fine old ship.
:cool:

Vanguard
10th Jul 2002, 16:37
Well, the old forum had the feature that we could customize it a little bit. Remember those lists of links at the top (which started to get overly long so we went to dropboxes but all the links were still available). In the new forum, we get nothing to customize.

Thorin Oakenshield
10th Jul 2002, 18:07
Out with the old and in with the new:)

BrokenArts
10th Jul 2002, 23:43
She got a face lift. :D

clayman
11th Jul 2002, 00:36
I disagree with most of the above. But then again, it's my job, as the appointed dissenting voice....look at my title.

I liked the old. I'm confused by the new. But then again, I'm only one step removed from Ozzy Osbourne confuse-dom at any point in time. I'm no longer "in charge", as the Alexander Haig saying goes. All which should make for some good comedy in the months to come. Good entertainment until Thief 3. Get ready. :D

Where's that "report thread to a moderator" button again ? I desperately want to report something, just to see the cataclysmic events that should follow. ;)

I tried a few days ago to go to the old forum and perform a 70's "sit-in" strike, but I was all alone and cold, so I came back here. :D

I will never abandon the old forum, as my signature defiantly indicates.......:)