PDA

View Full Version : The Zoo..

mrdefender
10th Jul 2002, 00:06
Guess what... I'm stuck! (omg. never saw that comming did ya :) )

Anywho.. Im at the point where miniko broke the tire wheel on the rope thing which was blocking the way of carter and andre, it also opened a hole in the wall for miniko...

I'm afraid im lost again. I had 5 dogs chasing me most of the level.. (extractor's extract function is pretty hard to use when the dogs are moving fast. but i think I should stock up on energy cells while I have the chance.)

So where do I go?

ICEBreaker
10th Jul 2002, 01:55
Group: Now that the tire has been removed, just continue onwards until you come to a room with some toxic gas in it. Use Amber to turn off the gas and Andre to do some repair work. After that you should find that a lift which was not working before now works. Send the group up the lift. They will then be able to control another lift which Minoko will need later on.

Minoko: Opposite the tire is a hole which Minoko can climb down. Continue onwards until you pass a regen and arrive at a glass wall. Shoot it and proceed until you get to the elevator which the group had activated and ride up.

The dogs don't give much energy. The ones which do are the giant rats. They will give around 5 cells of energy.

mrdefender
10th Jul 2002, 02:36
cool. thanks.

mrdefender
10th Jul 2002, 03:42
i see what u mean.. i arrived at some type of hall of mirors. I'm in a room where there's a switch on one side (with a recharge pad) when I press it, the cover on a switch to the other side of the room comes to this side then goes back to the other..

I cant get there fast enough. Ive tried scanning (using a weapon to see if its just a mirror on the ground) but there's no mirrors so I have to travel the beams.

I tried using the time shock but it doesnt seem to slow down the cover.

Carter, Andre and Amber are in the virtual jungle (it looks like a holodeck, u can see the trees fading)

mrdefender
10th Jul 2002, 05:30
found out how. had to use spy cam to go down the holes and move to the room behind glass to lower some beams (which alligned them with the others so I didnt loose any time climbing up and down the beams).

thanks for help.

ICEBreaker
10th Jul 2002, 06:03
And I was about to post my standardised long reply to this situation!! Too late!

mrdefender
10th Jul 2002, 07:52
beat you to it :) just wait a few hours. im sure ill have more questions for you to awnser 2morrow... (well... today.. it is 4am here..)

god im tired. gonna finish browsing boards then im off to bed for atleast 4hrs. my life is way too busy.

MAGGIE
10th Jul 2002, 19:52
I sincerely hope you don't spend so much time running around in circles on this level, as I did, Mrdefender.:eek:

mrdefender
11th Jul 2002, 03:08
the zoo was complicated. Had trouble figguring out what to do at what time. I eventually got thru it though (with everyone's help)