PDA

View Full Version : Angel of Darkness

Echo
9th Jul 2002, 19:10
Does anyone think Lara's new look is better then her look in previous adventures?:)

Kristine@LIM
9th Jul 2002, 21:35
don't know until I play the game, but I like the old lara pictures better;)

DKSM
9th Jul 2002, 21:58
I agree. I like the old ones, and I also agree that we have to play the game first. :)

cowboy from hell
9th Jul 2002, 22:19
Her looks aren't all that important to me, with the exception of a good polygon count. But if my primal side were speaking it would say that Lara has graduated from hottie to bombshell. In the immortal words of Joe Dirt, "Dang!". All in all, though, game play will be the deciding factor for me.

Rusty_DK
10th Jul 2002, 01:04
Well...i prefer the newer pics of her...she looks more mature and her body is actually (to some extent) proportioned in a remotely human way. Hey eye's are very cool too

shanedj
10th Jul 2002, 10:47
Yes well it goes to say when the technology progresses so does the renderng capabilities.

So Yes i think this is the best looking Lara yet until of course Tomb Raider : Order No Mercy comes out on the Playtation 3!! lmao:confused:

DaveJ
10th Jul 2002, 16:43
She looks less cartoony now... the old FMV Lara had these disproportionately huge eyes that freaked me out.

AOD510123
11th Jul 2002, 04:25
I think Lara looks much better in TRAOD because she looks more realistic.

Aquarius
11th Jul 2002, 04:32
If the old games (not that they're old) were redone with the technology of AOD, I think I would like them better.

But then again, we really haven't seen much of AOD to really tell what Lara will look like in the game. But from a few of the previews, and screenshots, she looks pretty awesome so far. But she does look a little darker, and not like the same Lara from before. But I guess almost dying when a pyramid falls ontop of you will do that to a person......