PDA

View Full Version : New Screenshots

Ford Prefect
9th Jul 2002, 16:53
http://www.tillrok-grutu.net/img/screenshots/spin.jpg

... and here we have the subject Rieper, Tobias! equipped with some remarkable athletic skills ...

i'm sorry, but i'm too stupid to copy any threads into this forum... so i started a new one for screenies...

you might notice that i've changed my nick - greetings to zaphod, haha!

ICEBreaker
10th Jul 2002, 01:41
Crazy. Looks more like a statue. So what was your old handle?

Saba
10th Jul 2002, 04:29
It's our good friend Tilrock, of course! Nice screenie by the way.

Ford Prefect
10th Jul 2002, 18:50
saba, you got it. guessed i should use a new handle for a new forum. things always change, you know...

Saba
10th Jul 2002, 19:57
It was the signature that gave it away:

... i went into the woods and came back with a drumset ...

ICEBreaker would have known far before me had he not disabled sigs on his browser.

Ford Prefect
10th Jul 2002, 23:12
yeah, i mean i didn't want to be completely new and anonymous. so that's why i didn't change much of the signature ... and by the way, it's true. going to the forest and coming back with a drumset is quite a ritual, and it's epic- ha.

Saba
11th Jul 2002, 05:14
Have you gone to the woods yet, and brought back your drumset then?

ICEBreaker
11th Jul 2002, 07:28
Ha ha Saba, how did you know I disabled signatures? heh heh...

Ford Prefect
11th Jul 2002, 22:27
err, well, this is a little complicate. but, in fact ... it is not. no, it's only an old fantasy by my friend and me. going into the woods and coming back with a drumset is quite funny to imagine- scraping a tom-tom out of a big tree, rims made with stones (and not iron) and you certainly have to kill a deer or something else (depends on which woods you chose) and use it's skin for the snare - maybe one of it's feet for the bassdrum to kick.

perhaps you know iron butterfly's " i a gadda-da-vida"? you can read on the back side that the drummer made his first pair of sticks by himself - normally you go to your store and buy a pair there... but he went into the forest and came back with a pair of sticks- so that's what the fuzz is all about...

Saba
12th Jul 2002, 20:46
I've been stalking you recently, ICEBreaker. Hehe, just kidding.

Ford: Very interesting. So I take you haven't gotten your drumset then.

Ford Prefect
13th Jul 2002, 15:10
of course not. it's only a myth about how i got my drumset... but funny, though.

Saba
13th Jul 2002, 17:33
But you still haven't got your drumset yet. Ok, I'll leave you alone now.

ICEBreaker: Your box is full again.

DeJavu
13th Jul 2002, 20:20
Hey,
was up.. I got some really good pics I wanna show you from Hitman, but my problem is that I dont know how to take them.. :confused: hehe! so.. you got any suggestions.. =) Thanks.. Have fun!!!

ICEBreaker
13th Jul 2002, 21:25
Saba, full again? Ha ha. It's OK now. I wish they'd tell me on this website it was full instead of emailing it to me since I rarely check! By the way you do save copies right? I wouldn't want you to have to retype the whole thing again.

DejaVu, press Ctrl+F12. All the pics will be placed sequentially in the Hitman directory.

Saba
13th Jul 2002, 23:45
Yeah, I always copy it onto clipboard before I send, just in case.

ICEBreaker
14th Jul 2002, 04:53
Did you resend it to me? I haven't got any messages.

Ford Prefect
14th Jul 2002, 18:36
no! i have two drumsets, but both aren't from the woods... i bought them regularly in stores...

Saba
16th Jul 2002, 02:29
Oh, so by woods you mean the store where you'd buy your guitars? Ok, now I understand.

DeJavu
20th Jul 2002, 19:07
Hey,
was up.. I got my Pic's and all..=) I saved them as bmp files.. now how do I post/show them in the forum:(??? And, does anyone know the jump cheat?! hehe! Have Fun!!!

Saba
21st Jul 2002, 18:45
You'll have to post your pictures on a website and then hotlink to that so that we can see them.

Jumping in Hitman: At the console type IP_DEBUG 1 and press return. Pressing 'j' will jump.

You can also bind a key to jump by doing the following:

Start Hitman and enter the control options menu.
Bind the key you want to serve as the 'jump' key (space bar for example) to an action you never use (the 'TurnLeft' action will be used in this example). Exit Hitman and open the 'hitman.cfg' file the same way you would open the .ini file.
Find the line that reads: Mapping Action="TurnLeft" (or whatever key you plan to map the jump function to). Replace "TurnLeft" with "Jump". Now save and close the file. Pressing the space bar will now jump.

(Taken from the Hitman HQ)

ICEBreaker
22nd Jul 2002, 21:41
By the way convert your BMP files to JPEG. It will be around 25 times smaller in file size. We don't want to be downloading BMP files of several MBs!

Saba
23rd Jul 2002, 05:48
That always helps.