PDA

View Full Version : Where can I install the game as PC?

Kalgert
29th Aug 2016, 10:54
So, I want to post a bit of displeasure regarding my purchase.

I went to the local game store in my town to buy a physical copy of Deus Ex Mankind Divided, and there weren't any problems with that (Apart from having to bring a different copy to the clerk because the case wasn't opening up on the first one, and in retrospect it might have been a warning...), but then when I tried registering it on Steam, it did not work, because the code was invalid, so I went to the Square Enix website to register it... Not a good idea.

I logged in via my Steam account, and registered it that way. But apparently, the game didn't crop up on my Steam Games list, and there is no button saying "Install Game" or anything else. Just an overview of the game and a link to the side where I can buy the game... Again.

Honestly, this is a pretty disgraceful situation. I am planning of sending a support ticket regarding this, and hopefully this will get resolved. I would really enjoy playing this game after buying it, thank you very much.

Or if anyone else on these forums has any advice in how to download this darn game, do let me know, because I'd really like to get down to playing it.

Kalgert
29th Aug 2016, 12:31
Still no idea how I can install the game, or even transfer it to Steam...

Anyone? Help?