PDA

View Full Version : Nightwalker,your the best!

Keeper Collins
9th Jul 2002, 15:46
Nightwalker,every time I post a question about a Theif FM weather it be Thief 1 The Dark Project or Thief 2 The Metal Age you are al ways there to anwser it.And you always seem to know the anwser to the question,wich is amazing!Really,it is.Are you an FM desiner? Because you seem smart enough to be one!Now other pepole anwser my questions to when I post them and for that I'm thankful to those pepole too.Besides it is always good to have more then one opionion about a subject.But Nightwalker you anwser every one of my fours and for that I thank you.But every time I ask you a question about an FM does'nt mean I just play that FM.I play a whole lot more I just ask you and weveryone else abot the tricky ones.Thanks agian everyone and especially you too Nightwalker for all your help.OH,and every one,one more thing.I'm downloading "The Mages Area" and "Events In Highrock" so I'll probably have questions for you guys about that sooner or later.

Nightwalker
9th Jul 2002, 17:13
You're very welcome, Keeper Collins!:) I'm happy to be able to help. I don't design FMs, but I do spend a lot of time playing them and betatesting new ones. I enjoy helping people have fun with them and getting stuck isn't fun!

You've picked two very hard ones to try next. I'd suggest using the walkthrough for Mage Area. It's really, really hard and full of puzzles and tricks. You can find it here (http://www.ttlg.com/downloads/thief/missions/magearea/magearea-walk.asp). It's one of the very few missions that I would ever suggest anyone consider using a walkthrough for.

Events in Highrock is one of my favourites and I should be able to help if you get stuck in that one. :)

clayman
9th Jul 2002, 22:37
What's this ? I go away a bit, the next thing you know we have people openly providing cheat guides to each other !?! Where's that "Report this thread to a moderator" link ? ;) :D

Keeper Collins - I'm on Mages Area right now too, so perhaps we can suffer together. ;)

And your thread title is right on target; she is the best. I should know : I used to be the best, but was overthrown in a hostile takeover bid by right wing fundamentalists. Now Nightwalker helps me more than I help myself with all her advice. She's never wrong. Or if she is, I'm too stupid to find out where or how. :D

Nightwalker
10th Jul 2002, 01:35
:D

(I swear I don't advocate the use of walkthroughs, Clayman, but Mages Area is fiendish! Just you wait!)

Specter
12th Jul 2002, 00:36
LoL Clayman!