PDA

View Full Version : Crash on Disabling Alarms

Jenksy
28th Aug 2016, 11:56
Running on PC, Windows 10 64-bit, GTX 680, i7 950 @ 3.4 GHz, 12 GB DDR3.

During Mission SM05 Samizdat when inside the CEO's office digging up dirt, I decided to disable the security to make the trip out and later looting a little easier On clicking "Disable Alarms" the client crashes to desktop instantly.

I did use the CASIE Augment when talking to "K" but I accepted helping him anyway.

I used stealth to make my way in, apart from a footstep at the threshold of the restricted area, I wasn't seen at all, and it was just a civilian who heard a noise around a corner, but didn't see anything.

I have already found the report on the dodgy drinking water and got the stealth bonus XP but have not returned the information to "K".

I reloaded the save (after completing the previous objective) and this crash occurs every time I disable the alarm panels. Regardless of if I disable cameras and other things first.

Jenksy
28th Aug 2016, 12:04
After getting a friend to test it and it working, I hacked the terminal to the left of it, and now the button works without causing crashes, despite it crashing me 7 times already. Both terminals were hacked first try, no use of multi-tools.