PDA

View Full Version : How do you purchase the in-game microtrans?

rzn6jw
28th Aug 2016, 03:39
Want to get extra Praxas. Selected the in-game purchase, clicked 'purchase' and all that happens is 'connecting to Steam'. Nothing else happens.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Merrittcj
28th Aug 2016, 05:12
Did you check the storage in your inventory?

rzn6jw
28th Aug 2016, 16:07
Ahhh....stupid me. Firewall was blocking DEMD. Works fine after adding .exe to rules.

scavy67
30th Aug 2016, 09:21
Ahhh....stupid me. Firewall was blocking DEMD. Works fine after adding .exe to rules.

the game was alll ready in my firewall and it still has " connecting to steam" wonder what else it could be?

Shralla
30th Aug 2016, 17:21
Please don't, for the good of the industry.

Peerless_Girl
30th Aug 2016, 17:36
Yes, please don't, we don't need anyone reinforcing this despicable trend of behavior for a SINGLE-PLAYER game...

user231280
30th Aug 2016, 21:49
Please add mod support.

besyuziki
31st Aug 2016, 10:09
Please don't, for the good of the industry.

Yes, please don't, we don't need anyone reinforcing this despicable trend of behavior for a SINGLE-PLAYER game...

Cheats used to be free, until "cheats" realized that they could monetize them. For every one of you who says "don't buy praxis" there's at least one person who'd buy them without thinking. By the end of the game I was just allocating my praxis points into filler augs I don't need, you gain truckloads of them, but we can't stop people if they just want to burn their money. (and it says a lot when the kind of players who buy Praxis are often the ones who can't figure out where to find their purchased Praxis)

And a Squeenix Deus Ex installment will never have extensive mod tools, it's a bu$ine$$ decision. There may be minor mods perhaps, but don't hold your breath for mod tools. Ever.

I've just made peace with the state of the game industry. It's what it is.

wampciac
1st Sep 2016, 14:55
Use cheatengine and buy 99 in promo price 0 USD ;)