PDA

View Full Version : Game crashes when leaving for Golem City

cobaltmetal
28th Aug 2016, 02:45
After i finish talking to Alex in the limb clinic and looting the pilots rooms after the cutscene with miller and pilot my game just crashes to desktop. This bug is happen on my PC (steam) verison

tturonek
28th Aug 2016, 14:55
Same issue. Tried verifying steam game files. Loading older saves, changing quality, resolution etc. Nothing helped.
Blocked after 12h in game :(

Poticha
28th Aug 2016, 16:31
cobaltmetal, which platform are you on?

artjomskras
28th Aug 2016, 19:10
After i finish talking to Alex in the limb clinic and looting the pilots rooms after the cutscene with miller and pilot my game just crashes to desktop.

Same here, after I talk to the pilot and press Ready the game crashes to pc desktop

cobaltmetal
28th Aug 2016, 19:30
cobaltmetal, which platform are you on?

I am on PC

NixxesSoftware
29th Aug 2016, 12:02
Hi, could you supply us with your DXDIAG, save files close to the issue (so we might replicate to your specific game state), game log and crash dump files of this issue? The last two are found in your Documents/Deus Ex Mankind Divided folder. Thank you.

artjomskras
29th Aug 2016, 15:44
Hi, could you supply us with your DXDIAG, save files close to the issue (so we might replicate to your specific game state), game log and crash dump files of this issue? The last two are found in your Documents/Deus Ex Mankind Divided folder. Thank you.
http://dropcanvas.com/9QH569Ki32ZZAe
Hope this is everything you need

cobaltmetal
29th Aug 2016, 18:55
Here hope this helps and i hope this is the right stuff. Not 100% sure where the saved data was in steam files but i think i found the right ones. All you should have to do is walk out the door talk to Miller, you can skip all the dialog options choosing different ones didn't seem to matter.

http://dropcanvas.com/xefqg

Fnassel
30th Aug 2016, 12:55
On PC as well and can't seem to get past that bug. Sometimes it freezes right before the cutscene and sometimes within the first 1-2 seconds of it. I've reinstalled the game/restarted my PC several times and all the other "before you ask someone to help you"-things I could think off, which didn't fix anything at all.