PDA

View Full Version : Can't get the Breach Booster Packs and the 20 Breach Chipsets from the season pass!!

luismakinax
27th Aug 2016, 18:34
So, i bought the season pass and as described i should be getting 5x Breach Booster Packs plus 20 Breach Chipsets.
I already started playing Breach Mode and i can't seem to find any of those, wth is going on here? :scratch:
Does anyone have the same problem?? If so, plz reply to this thread, ty.

Btw breach mode sucks though. :mad:

Auric180
27th Aug 2016, 21:03
Haven't played Breach yet nor will I. unless its important to the canon story...

but what I'm wondering is about the Breach softwares found in the game itself DX:MD

what's the best way to use them? sell it or is it useful for something else?

luismakinax
27th Aug 2016, 23:31
Haven't played Breach yet nor will I. unless its important to the canon story...

but what I'm wondering is about the Breach softwares found in the game itself DX:MD

what's the best way to use them? sell it or is it useful for something else?

Well, the only way of using them in-game (DX:MD, not breach mode) is selling them, cuz they're not useful for anything else, for example, some vendors require a breach software before they let u access their "store", and that's pretty much it.

And after trading them with the vendors it gives u a reward, like u trade 5 of them and u earn a reward, after u trade another 5 u earn another reward and so on.. (but the rewards are for breach mode i think)