PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider Trivia

Aquarius
9th Jul 2002, 02:32
http://members.tripod.com/GeorgTrek/tombraider/quiz.html

It's fairly easy, but it's good.

I remember a harder one I found last year, it had stuff on it like, "What's Lara's favorite cereal?", but I can't remember the link or what the website was.

Post other 'trivia sites' if you know of any.

And you can tell how you did if you want!! :D I'm still waiting for mine......

Lil Lara
9th Jul 2002, 20:41
Yeah.. I took the quiz as well.. but I didn't know many of those really random questions. Like who really knows how many levels there are in all of the TR games? Sheesh.. not I. I probably got a "c" or something.. hehe.. oh well..

LaraCroft_TombRaider
9th Jul 2002, 20:50
me too! Some of those questions were ridiculous! I probably failed!

Aquarius
9th Jul 2002, 21:46
Lucky for me, I have the "Tomb Raider: The Book" and it tells the number of levels.

TR1: 15
TR2: 17 (or 18 if you count Lara's Home)
TR3: 20 (counting All Hallows)
TRLR: 50
TRC:13

:D

JohnnyZ
10th Jul 2002, 14:53
there are 98 levels! :) TRLR does not have 50 levels!!! it has 50 secrets LOL :D and yes some of those questions were hard :(

cjhilljack
10th Jul 2002, 21:58
Originally posted by Aquarius
Lucky for me, I have the "Tomb Raider: The Book" and it tells the number of levels.

:rolleyes: I blew that one - I got in a hurry and gave the total # from your list above instead of the total # for just the two games he asked about...:o

That was pretty hard though, I did go through my strategy guide for TR & TR2 (I have one that combines both) but I haven't played any of the Gold games so don't have much hope of having answered those questions correctly...

Thanks for sharing this link Aquarius. I too would like to know if anyone comes up with any more of these.

Solaris
11th Jul 2002, 17:57
I failed!:D (yes im happy)

Was there a level 19 in TR2? no wait there was just 18...
Who was the boss in Level 14??

oo i am probably the only one here that doesnt know these things...:(.....oh well:rolleyes:

the_internet_king
12th Jul 2002, 17:28
wasnt it that ice bird thing that u ring that big gong and he comes ............ i think it woz on ice palce???:rolleyes:

the_internet_king
12th Jul 2002, 17:33
i have been on that site b4 .....quite a long time ago the block hasnt sent me my results and i did it b4 xmas.......well it hasnt been up dated 4 a whiile:confused: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

cjhilljack
12th Jul 2002, 18:01
I still haven't rec'd my results and I took the test a couple days ago.

How long does it usually take to get them?

the_internet_king
12th Jul 2002, 18:07
well if im anythin 2 go bi a long time lol

Jadetale
12th Jul 2002, 19:05
LOL, that was an easy quiz!! Except for the question about "How many levels are there in all", 'cause I don't have Chronicles yet!!

Jadetale
12th Jul 2002, 19:09
Originally posted by the_internet_king
wasnt it that ice bird thing that u ring that big gong and he comes ............ i think it woz on ice palce???:rolleyes:

The Guardian of the Talion.
LOL, I highly recommend that whoever hasn't played the Gold levels, do so NOW!! You'll see why when you get to the end... :D

Chronicles5
12th Jul 2002, 20:11
Originally posted by Aquarius

I was confused on that one! I put 45, the total of TR1-3 because the site didn't mention anything about TR4 and 5, I figured the site hadn't been updated, and below that it said "What will the TR3 box most likely say?" so I thought I should leave it at that! I knew most of the stuff, but some of that isn't fair! I don't have TR1 Gold, it's the only one I don't have, so how should I know what the secret is? :confused:

Solaris
12th Jul 2002, 20:28
Originally posted by Jadetale

The Guardian of the Talion.
LOL, I highly recommend that whoever hasn't played the Gold levels, do so NOW!! You'll see why when you get to the end... :D

what's this Guardian do to you??