PDA

View Full Version : How to assign more than one Aug to Wheel (on PC)?

Mercury1967
26th Aug 2016, 09:02
Before I saw Koller to get the "hidden/experimental" augs I could use all five aug slots F1, F2, F3, F4, MMB. Now after having seen Koller it seems I can only assign one Aug to one of the five slots. Up until I visited Koller I had all five slots assigned something. Now I can't figure out how to assign additional augs to other, unused slots.

When I press B to open the Augs wheel only the Cloaking aug (I don't recall if that's the correct name, but it's the aug image with the dashed-line body outline) shows in the wheel and I can't figure out how to select a different aug or add augs to the wheel - if I can at all

Are multiple augs only available after an upgrade or something or what am I missing?

Capella07
26th Aug 2016, 12:44
Anyone know how to do this?

PatrickSS
1st Sep 2016, 21:15
Before I saw Koller to get the "hidden/experimental" augs I could use all five aug slots F1, F2, F3, F4, MMB. Now after having seen Koller it seems I can only assign one Aug to one of the five slots. Up until I visited Koller I had all five slots assigned something. Now I can't figure out how to assign additional augs to other, unused slots.

When I press B to open the Augs wheel only the Cloaking aug (I don't recall if that's the correct name, but it's the aug image with the dashed-line body outline) shows in the wheel and I can't figure out how to select a different aug or add augs to the wheel - if I can at all

Are multiple augs only available after an upgrade or something or what am I missing?
YES exact same problem here, complete game stopper....
And even going back to an earlier game save makes no difference....!!
please fix this, like all others paid good money for a unplayable game.