PDA

View Full Version : Crash during Subway Loading Scene - Information Needed

Poticha
25th Aug 2016, 21:04
Hi everyone. Our teams have been actively working to identify the exact cause of the crashes during the subway loading scene in Prague (Martial Law).

If you are experiencing these crashes, can you please share more information by answering the questions below (in order):

Which platform are you playing on?
What is your PSN, XBL or Steam ID?
What did you do when returning to Prague? In what order did you complete your objectives before experiencing the crash?
Did you trigger hostility before the crash occurred, or were you perfectly stealthy?
Do you have any of the DLC content or pre-order bonuses, such as grenades, special weapons, or augmentations?
Are you playing online or offline?

Thank you!

Gorantia
25th Aug 2016, 21:25
1. I am playing on PC
2. My steam ID is Gorantia (Omnommnomm)
3. I did all side missions when i returned from prague except from the missions in the red district. I started with the K and little K sidequest, then i did the sidequest wich involves the czech mafia guys. after that i went to HQ and then i tried to go to my appartment (if i recall correctly)
4. i tried both options, both resulted in a crash. (btw i tried using the subway to the other districts wich does work, only red doesn't, this includes the bombed subway station)
5. Yes (i bought the game a couple of hours before release) and i cannot turn them off. Doing so makes my save unloadable because i did redeem my items.
6. I am playing online.

evilthecat
25th Aug 2016, 21:27
1. PC.
2. Erm. Irrelevant?
3. I don't remember. I completed as many side quests as I could and then went to the theatre.
4. I don't understand the question. I'm not engaged in combat when I use the subway. I didn't enter a proper fight during my stay, I did raise suspicion, though.
5. I have the pre-order bonus stuff.
6. playing online.

edit:
additional information: My guess is it's something about the theatre. I went back and forth between zones to do different quests (like the harvester), but now that I've gone through the theater (I KO'ed both super douchy boss and orlaf or whatever his name is) and left it, the bug has occured.

Dkratos75
25th Aug 2016, 21:31
Hello i have unfortunately the bug of the subway station just before the mission 14.

1. PC
2. dkratos (Steam ID)
3. I have the bug after the secondary mission with Sarif, and when i take the subway for the mission 14 I have the crash
4. I activated an alert then i became again perfectly stealthy
5. I have the pre-order bonus stuff
6. Playing online

Thank you in advance for your help.

BabaLament
25th Aug 2016, 21:32
1) I am playing on PC (i7 4790k CPU, 32GB DDR3 RAM, 2x EVGA GTX 980 GPU in SLI).
2) My Steam ID is BABALAMENT
3) I have completed all side missions. Prior to the crash I am leaving the apartment after speaking w/ Sarif.
4) To get to the metro near the apartment, I stunned the first police officer, used a smoke grenade to distract the mech-suit & officer on the left side of the entrance, then cloaked & sprinted to the metro entrance to avoid the sole officer on the right side.
5) Yes; I currently have all currently available DLC downloaded, and have the pre-order 10mm pistol in my inventory. I have also purchased praxis kits via the in-game Steam store.
6) I am playing online.

dasDarke
25th Aug 2016, 21:32
PC
not important
Did all available missions, don't really know the order.
Directly before going into the subway no alarm or action. And like others i can go anywhere but the red district.
DLCs are enabled and I used some of them already like the praxis kits and some weapons.
Online but tried offline too.

CraZZyGunner256
25th Aug 2016, 21:33
1. PS4
2. PSN: CraZZyGunner256
3. Did the K mission, Went to Adam's apartment, then did the last harvest.
4. Triggered a fight before entering the subway
5. I have the pre-order DLC and used it
6. I am playing online

RoxyCupcake
25th Aug 2016, 21:33
1: PC
2: My set name is "✿ RoxyCupcake", the username I sign in with is "ThreeSeventyFive"
3: I went back the TF29 base, and then to my apartment and talked to Serif. After that, I was unable to travel using the metro without the game crashing.
4: I did trigger hostility by running to the train station, after which the police opened fire.
5: I have whatever DLC came with the game when I preordered it on Steam, nothing else.
6: My computer is always connected to the internet when I play.

TheStivvyOne
25th Aug 2016, 21:35
1. Playing on the PC

2. Steam ID is T.Mo

3. Upon returning to Prague, I looked around for the new side missions and explored the town at night for a short while. I got the Side Mission 11 up to the investigation in the first apartment building, explored all the way up to the sewer, collecting all of the clues in between before being prompted by the Optional objective of talking to the doctor in the main Prague hub, upon attempting to return to the Prekazka, the loading screen would always crash, no matter how many other things I attempted to do or how many other missions I tried to advance.

4. I knocked out a few of the guards in the main hub of Prague, did not interact with anyone in Prekazka, no alert phase when attempting to travel.

5. I own the pre-order bonus DLC's, all of them have been enabled since starting the save file.

6. Playing online

KanuxPureblood
25th Aug 2016, 21:37
1: PC
2: Kanux
3: I received the side mission to talk to Sarif at my apartment, I continued to TF29, spoke with Miller, as I was heading to the subway, I recieved the mission to talk to Daria for Last Harvest. Active quests are to talk to Sarif at apartment, check on Daria for Last Harvest and to return to apartment for main quest.
4: I have attempted both, perfectly silent, and triggering hostility. When triggering hostility, it does not always reset properly.
5: I have all DLC's downloaded and installed and cannot turn them off or my save becomes unloadable do to redeemed items.
6: I have attempted this both in offline and online mode.

This scares me that you still do not have a fix for a game breaking bug hours upon hours after it started happening to everyone. Literally makes the game unplayable for all. Such a horrible bug. Still trying to get information because you have no idea what's happening is not a good sign.

jashoo
25th Aug 2016, 21:38
1. PC
2. Shh
3. Did Little K's side quest, went to TF29, then went to subway after SM11 triggered
4. No combat, Alarm had been raised once - I think
5. All Pre-order bonuses
6. Online

Sinajj
25th Aug 2016, 21:39
Hi support !

1. PC / Steam
2. Steam ID : 76561197998124816
3. As far as I remember :
- Called Sarif from my appartement
- Fought the neighbour girl in sewers, spoke to inspector about her needing help
- Went to Samizdat, Z is missing (trigerring new mission) passport girls in the place
4. Triggered hostily (RIP dead mecha)
5. Got following DLC content :
- Augmented Covert Agent Consumables Pack
- Classic Gear
- Enforcer Gear
- Extras Content (Soundtrack and Artbook)
- Intruder Gear
- Jensen Story: Desperate Measures
6. Online (w/o Steam Cloud)

I am M12 not 14, hope this helps !
Good luck guys

NeverAsked4ThisCrash
25th Aug 2016, 21:39
1. PC
2. That's classified
3. So on my first time up until crashing I helped K and Bones escape, then I think I headed in to talk to Miller. When I came out I went to the apartment and finished up the quest with that crazy chick + called up Sarif. I went to head to the red light district to continue the main quest and boom crash.

Then after being unable to fix the crash I loaded an earlier save to when I was underground prior to speaking with Lil K. I spoke to her, skipped through the dialog and updated that quest then decided I would rush straight to the Miller then to the red light district. I did that and got to the point where the main story told me to go to my apartment so I tried to do that and bam crashed.
4. I'm fairly sure I did trigger hostility in both cases but I don't remember the details.
5. Not that I'm aware of.
6. Online.

I hope it's sorted out soon.

Kardyla
25th Aug 2016, 21:51
1. PC
2. Edwad
3. I helped K escape first, then I got the message from Sarif and the witness. I tried going to that section of the map but it kept crashing in the subway, even after updating my drivers. I went on to do the rest of the main quest i could do until I was told to go to my apartment.
4. I triggered hostility every time I tried to get through.
5. I have the DLC that comes with the pre order but not the season pass.
6. Online

Novalotus
25th Aug 2016, 21:57
1. PC
2. Steam ID: Novalotus
3. Tried at every point between mission objectives to return to the aug district (where your apartment is located) during the martial law and was met with a hard crash at the same point on the loading screen while trying to transition to said disctrict via metro.
4. I have tried both 100% stealth (trigger no alarms and raise no suspicion) and killing everything that moves, neither seem to affect my crash.
5. I have DLC/Pre-order content in storage, none of it has been redeemed.
6. Playing online

MrGepX
25th Aug 2016, 22:03
1. PC
2. Steam gepx
3. I help K left the town, then some running from policy, and then go to subway.
4. Few time "suspicious", but not any shooting.
5. I have elite pistol and rifle.
6. Offline, some troubles with connect (even on phone with Deus ex universe)

DrTibby
25th Aug 2016, 22:07
1. PC
2. Why?
3. crazy cat lady, 'k' escape, sarif, story mission, at the subway to return, crash.
4. Full stealth
5. I have the pre-order, but it is all still in storage
6. Online

VioletChloeSnow
25th Aug 2016, 22:08
1. Xbox One
2. Vi Snow III
3. EDIT: Went to TF29, got in contact with Samizdat, received message from Sarif and Daria. Proceeded to Jensen's Apartment district. No crash, completed Daria side quest. Completed Sarif side quest. Proceeded to the fountain monument station to complete the K side quest. Proceeded to complete the main quest, every attempt to use the subway after completing the main quest resulted in a crash.
4. Yes and no. One save file I got caught, full shooting and everything. After the crash I reloaded from an earlier point and achieved perfect stealth, resulting again in a crash.
5. I've redeemed all of the pre-order content, and I have the Season Pass content installed, but I have yet to redeem it.
6. Online.

Triggagnomic
25th Aug 2016, 22:16
1. PC
2. 76561198006192083 (Steam)
3. After mission 14, at the train station loading screen when returning to my apartment on Miller's orders. I can travel to any other district with no problems and also get the crash when trying to travel from other districts back to my apartment. The last mission before I finished the Dvali mission was to confront the crazy neighbour and subdue her. I followed her blood trail and did not vist Dr Cipri. I then completed the Dvali mission and had the hard crash trying to return home.
4. Both. I had a quicksave at the exit from Dvali territory, so I tried both stealth and running from combat when discovered.
5. I have the pre-order DLC and I have everything redeemed except the Classic .357 and armour piercing revolver armmo.
6. Playing online.

Spooky_Carnage
25th Aug 2016, 22:25
1. Playing on PS4
2. PSN ID - Spooky__Carnage (with two underscores, S and C are capital letters)
3. Went to TF29 HQ and talked to the Psychologist, got a call from Sarif asking to talk in Adam's apartment. Went back there, completed the "K is for Kadzey" side mission (including the side objective for rescuing Irenka), completed the "Mystery Augs" side mission by talking with Sarif. Finished the "The Last Harvest" quest. Tried to return to another area in Prague to continue the main mission when the game experienced unavoidable crashes at the Metro Station.
4. Stealthy with the Police, Hostile Non-Lethal combat with the hostile NPC during "The Last Harvest" quest.
5. I own the Standard Edition that contains the "Desperate Measures" DLC (not completed/started), the "Intruder Gear" pack, the "Classic Gear" pack, and the "Enforcer Gear" pack; all of these are part of the "Covert Agent" DLC bundle.
6. Playing the game online, game version is 1.02.

Quick side note though; While I don't know the names of the stations I do know their colours. I could actually use the transit to get between the Red and Blue zones on the map (Adam's apartment/bombed train station) flawlessly, and consistently, but whenever I tried to get to the other parts of Prague from either station (tried each of the three stations from the two I could access), it wouldn't work.

Zorikh
25th Aug 2016, 22:28
1. PC
2. STEAM_0:1:36844337 (http://steamcommunity.com/id/Zorikh/)
3. After my return to Prague, I think I made a few side missions in addition to the main. However, I noticed that my game crash before having done mission in theater. I tried to go back to my apartment but I crash in loading travel cinematic. Having finished the mission in theater, always the same worries impossible to advance in the story.
4. I think I have already been in both cases, both in warning that stealthy.
5. I have the pre order edition (with dlc)
6. I'm play online

mdog6934
26th Aug 2016, 00:02
1. PC, Good graphics card, good specs.
2. Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143279367
3. I've completed all side missions before this except for the one in my apartment where i have to talk to Sarif. The crash occured both before and after the theater I made two saves so the crash has nothing to do with going to the theater first or after you attempt to complete the side mission.
4. Both cases, stealth or detection the game still crashes.
5. No DLC. Regular Game.
6. Online

DIGIT4LB4TH
26th Aug 2016, 00:11
1. PC
2. DIGIT4LB4TH (steam)
3. I've also completed all side missions before this except for the one with Sarif. Last thing I did was killing the harvester.
4. The police in front of the metrostation were suspicious once and I sneaked by by using the invisibility augmentation
5. I already owned the enforcer gear and bought the two major gear packs for 5€ each on steam
6. Online

Themangledcow
26th Aug 2016, 01:13
1. PC
2. semperchang
3. I did the follow-up to the harvester mission. I mistakenly completed the earlier step of the quest without going to inspect the evidence of the previous murderer. I then went and wrapped up the mission where you speak to Sarif. When I returned to take the metro back to TF29, the crashed begun. I was still able to go to Rozicka station with no issue, though.
4. I definitely did trigger hostility on my way out of the station when I arrived. Non-lethally took everyone down in a mad rush, ad remained stealthy from there on. And there's nobody at Ruzicka station to spot me.
5. I have all the DLC content that came with the pre-order.
6. Online

Spirtzxx
26th Aug 2016, 01:34
1. PC (AMD FX 9550 4.70 ghz, Nvidia GTX 970 16 gigs RAM DDR3 Windows 10 64 bit)
2 Steam ID Spirtzxx22
3. After Returning to Prague i went to T29 headquarters, then i complete the last harvest quest, and lastly i talked to Sarif about Adam's extra augments.
4. I tried both in my testing of the issue and regardless if i was perfectly stealthy or triggered an alarm it would still result in a crash.
5. I have all the pre-order DLC but i have yet to redeem any of it (mostly because i forgot... lol)
6.Online via steam

Side note: I tried changing any and all graphical settings that i could possibly think of and i turned off my anti-virus to see if it was somehow interfering with the game. I also tried Reverting to patch 1.0.0 to see if it was the new patch that was causing this problem and it didn't help. Also tried removing all my DLC and then trying it and it still didn't work. Hopefully with this amalgamation of information you can find out the thread that connect us all and deal with it accordingly.

TehRoot
26th Aug 2016, 01:51
1. PC
2. TehRoot
3. I just finished the K is for Kazdy quest and was returning on the metro to complete M14 hunting down the clues, the part where I am going back to my apartment.
4. I have played both during an alarm and without, and from any of the other metro stations besides Capek. The crash only occurs when transiting between any other station and Capek. I can go between any of the other metro stations just fine.
5. I have all pre-order DLC but I only have jensen's stories and the art book turned on in steam.
6. Online via Steam.

JMadFour
26th Aug 2016, 02:06
1.PS4
2. JayMadIV
3. I am doing the K is for Kazdy side mission, and am traveling from Capek Fountain to Monument Station.
4. Perfectly Stealthy.
5. I do have DLC content.
6. Online PS4.

double_T_azn
26th Aug 2016, 02:15
1. PS4
2. PSN ID: double_T_reaper
3. Met Miller in the office, met Vega at the L.I.M.B. clinic, solved the Harvester murder case nonlethally (only Johnny Gun exonerated earlier in the quest), then saw to Samizdat's distress call.
4. Police spotted me. Non lethal takedowns and evasive maneuvers initiated. Previous save was reloaded probably a couple times too.
5. All DLC supplied with the North American collector's edition is installed.
6. Online

Descender88
26th Aug 2016, 02:24
1:pc
2: Descender88
3: During martial law, attempting to go back to my my apt to talk to sarif and also just got the side quest to go back to the lady in her apt who witnessed the murder.
4: Have preorder and season pass items on me.
5: Yes online steam.

11Mike
26th Aug 2016, 02:52
1.Xbox One
2. La Maravilla62
3. I completed the side mission harvester and I go to the subway station to follow the m14 mission. I click on the destination and it just crashes from there.
4. I went stealth into the subway station undetected.
5. Yes I do have bonuses
6. online

wavefunctionhfx
26th Aug 2016, 04:06
1. PC
2. Steam: incognito1984
3. I finished talking to Sarif in my apartment as part of a side mission. I was headed to D'vali territory for the next main mission.
4. The first time I triggered hostility but made it to the subway, the second time I was stealthy. It crashed both times.
5. I have all the DLC content but I'm not entirely sure which items are DLC and which aren't.
6. Online

CynicalMe
26th Aug 2016, 05:10
1. PC - Intel i7 - 4750HQ // Nvidia GTX 970 / 8gb RAM DDR3 / Windows 10 64bit
2. Nah, I'm good thanks.
3. Returned to Prague, met with Juggernaut Collective chick, went to TF29, finished Homicide Investigation follow up; finished follow up with Sarif; and accepted quest to help K. I traveled once or twice on metro before it started crashing.
4. Murdered around 10-15 police. When entering metro I was in full stealth mode though since all of the cops in the area were dead.
5. I have no pre-order DLC or any other kind of DLC. I bought the game on release day, installed, and launched. This is the first issue I'm having.
6. Online via Steam

raziel86
26th Aug 2016, 05:42
1. Ps4
2. jarekp86
3. After Dvalli theatre part of M14, at the train station loading screen when returning to my apartment on Miller's orders. I can travel to any other district with no problems and also get the crash when trying to travel from other districts back to my apartment. All side missions done
4. May trigger the hostility
5. day-1 dlc. at first many items at L2 then moved to inv (but no effect)
6. Playing online and offline same results.

shockreaction
26th Aug 2016, 06:43
1. PC
2. Steam ID: akinwale
3. I used a non-lethal takedown on the police officer guarding the subway entrance, then I went to the Samizdat point of interest (with another non-lethal takedown on a police officer during my journey) and accepted the mission to free K and Bones. I talked to Milena and Irenka before talking to the new K. Then I went back to my apartment, called Sarif and then I exit the game to play later. After I relaunched the game, I placed some items in the stash and then hacked an apartment keypad one floor below and made my way from the apartment building to the subway station where I used non-lethal takedowns on a couple of police officers.
4. I used non-lethal takedowns on 4 police officers.
5. I have only the Soundtrack & Artbook bonus enabled on Steam. Enabling other preorder bonuses causes a crash on launch everytime.
6. Online.

Additional Notes: I can travel back and forth between the Ruzicka and Capek Fountain stations repeatedly with no issue, but every other station crashes after the loading bar is about 80 to 90% complete.

Rasperri
26th Aug 2016, 06:46
1. PC
2. eboymalone (Grimalkin)
3.After returning from GARM; did sidequest to break out K and company; did sidequest to rescue Dahlia (I noticed sometimes the detective would not appear in sewers unless I reloaded) ; Was heading down the elevator to TF29 when Sarif told me to come to my apartment, So i turned around and headed to the metro where I started experiencing the crash.
4. Had some hostile guards on the way there but I ran and they lost aggro and went back to relaxed state when I traveled.
5. I have all DLC installed but currently only have the Elite 9mm pulled from storage. All consumables etc remain in storage.
6. Online via Steam.

mayers201
26th Aug 2016, 08:10
1.PS4
2.mayers_dEX
3 I'm playing the M9 mission where you have to use the NSN device found in Miller's hidden room. When going down the elevator heading to TF29, my game just stops and I get the CE-34878-0 message (corrupted data or software).. And the door is also not open to the elevator when I get down to it
4.Perfectly Stealthy
5. I have all the DLC content
6.Online

G_trex
26th Aug 2016, 08:16
1. PC (Steam). Specs - gtx980, i7, 16gb ram
2. gregtrex
3. spoke to Sarif straight away apartment.
resolved the fake cops using check point to scam augs. did so by telling the 'good cop' about them after getting info from forger.
helped forger get the IDs for 2 augs. I chose the woman over the man, and found the man upon exiting docs basement.
helped the doc.
Finally went to meet Miller in office. When finishing our conversation, headed straight to the station. crashes when trying to travel anywhere.
the loading seq crashes at slightly different points each time. sometimes straight away, sometimes the bar fills halkway up. It doesn't matter which station I pick to travel to.
4. I have not alerted or killed anyone.
5. I have all preorder bonuses and season pass
6. Online

Cervantes1988
26th Aug 2016, 08:46
- PC
- Cervantes
- Don't remember, I think I went to TF29 first, then helped the Samizdat guys escape, then I tried to go back to my appartment because I have the follow up for the harvesting investigation and Sarif and it crashed during the loading, so I went to red light and did the main quest with the mafia guy, now I have 3 quests that require me to go to my appartment, and I'm stuck at the station because it crashes all the time when trying to go to south district. Can go to other stations fine.
- I did trigger hostility and killed a bunch of cops.
- I have all the preorder DLC installed but I have not used them except for a costume. Which is why I cannot uninstall them, I tried and I can't load my save anymore says it requires "enforcer gear".
- I... think I'm playing online ? My computer is always connected so.

augmentedndangerous
26th Aug 2016, 09:55
1. PS4
2. Don't feel like sharing
3. I did Side Mission 12 before going to the TF29 headquarters. After that Daria contacted me
4. I did trigger hostility I just bolted from the TF29 headquarters to the station and police opened fire
5. I have the pre-order bonus stuff but I haven't used any of it
6. Playing under appear offline, switched to online a couple times

I can travel between the other stations just fine the crash only occurs when I travel to Capek

DarkSidewinder
26th Aug 2016, 09:58
1: PC, GTX 970, i7

2: parkesaaron (Display name "DarkSidewinder")

3: After returning to Prague I completed the side mission "K IS FOR KAZDY" (Including secondary objective), then went to T29 headquarters to talk to miller (Travel to Cista Ctvrt), on the way down sarif called me, after speaking with the phycologist who greets you as you walk out of the lift, I turned around and went back up the lift to talk to sarif (THE MYSTERY AUGS). When I got outside I got a call from Daria Myska and proceeded to do that side mission first (THE LAST HARVEST). COMPLETED LAST HARVIST THEN MYSTERY AUGS and then went to the train station to go back to T29 and talk to miller.

4: If I head back out of the train station they are coming down looking for me but there is no music or searching notification until I do so, So I've escaped them but if I run back you can see they are chasing me.

5: Pre-Order Bonuses

6: Online

dimasqq
26th Aug 2016, 10:03
1.PC
2.http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043003787/
3.First talk to Sarif and then complete The Last Harvest quest.
4.Perfect Stealth(not sure, but im trying hard)
5.All possible DLC (preorder+Season Pass)
6.Online

sszczesny
26th Aug 2016, 10:20
PC
GREEDYJ4CK
Limb Clinic -> Miller's Office -> Harvester Mission ->Called Sarif -> Samizdat Mission (killed some police officers) -> Dvali Theater -> Tried to get to my apartment and crash occurs
Stealthy
Gear packs, Jensen Story, Extras

Game do not leave any logs after crash but i used simple debugger. Maybe this info will be helpful:

==================================================
Event Time : 00:02:58.494
Event Type : Exception
Thread ID : 14016
Memory Address : 00000001`43f550d2
Filename :
More Information : Exception Code: 0xc0000005, Parameters: , 0x00000000, 0x00000054

Event Time : 00:02:59.149
Event Type : Exception
Thread ID : 14016
Memory Address : 00000001`43f550d2
Filename :
More Information : Exception Code: 0xc0000005, Parameters: , 0x00000000, 0x00000054

DarkGenisis
26th Aug 2016, 10:52
PC

ChaosWraith

What did you do when returning to Prague? In what order did you complete your objectives before experiencing the crash?
I went to visit the Doctor for the Harvest sidequest, after speaking with him I tried to return to the Prekazka district to complete the sidequest, where my game crashes in the loading screen. I can visit all other districts except for Prekazka.

Did you trigger hostility before the crash occurred, or were you perfectly stealthy?
Some hostility

Do you have any of the DLC content or pre-order bonuses, such as grenades, special weapons, or augmentations?
Season Pass + Pre-order.

I hope this is sorted out ASAP, I want to actually play the game I spent good money on!

donbot75
26th Aug 2016, 11:00
1.PC
2.- I do not see how it helps.
3.I am doing the quest M14.
After I visited the office of Russian mafia in the theater. I was ordered to return to that apartment to talk to Miller and Vega as well.
The game crashes on the last level of the boot process, when Jensen is on the tracks. (95% stripes download)
4.I was invisible, no police in the subway.
5.I have a pre-order bonuses, but they are one and all, are in storage.
6.Online

xPrimordialx
26th Aug 2016, 11:12
1 - PS4
2 - xPrimordialx
3 - Did the Last Harvest mission, then the mystery aug mission with sarif, then did the main mission to get information from the davahli(Spelling?).
4 - I went in guns blazing for the main mission, both stealthy and hostile toward cops.
5 - No preorder bonuses
6 - Attempted both online and offline

Side Note - I attempted all train stations, I tried completely shutting off ps4 and restarting as well as rebuilding PS4 database, tried online and offline for every type of train station. No matter what I did it always crashed when the loading bar reached 3/4 of the way on in the train station going back to Adams Apartment to what I assume was going to be the ending.

renaud1212
26th Aug 2016, 11:24
1.Playing on PC
2.OxHard
3.Once the lockdown started, I frist did the dali side mission, and took the subway to go there, no bug, didn't get spoted while going there, then I called sarif.Did go to the Limb Clinic I then proceeded to go back to TF29 HQ, got spoted near it tho. Then I did go to do the K mission, didn't get spotted for that part. After, I did go to the davali mansion, entered by the roof, I got spotted near the toilets, hid, and they lost me, then I proceeded to the final zone, I took down 2 guard with the tranquilizer, before using double tesla on the 2 others. Then I saw the mission cutseen, and took out both of the characters
before looting the place
4.I didn't trigger any big fight, they never even fired once on davali's mission.
5.I have all the free DLC installed, but wasn't using any of the outfit or of the weapons.
6.Online

MrMojoRisin2502
26th Aug 2016, 11:38
1. PC (Z97 extreme4, i5-4670k, gtx1070, 16GB DDR3, win 10 64bit)
2. Steam ID- zerologic01
3. Went on to do Sarif SM as soon as I got(haven't been in TF29 yet) (or maybe I did SM in TF29 zone too if there's one..can't remember,was pretty stoned when I played yesterday).Got via subway to where my apartment block is without problems,did Daria side quest and without checking the blood outside I wanted to go straight for subway to check optional side quest to speak with some doc about Daria.
4. Got to subways without detection,my quicksave is on steps in the subway,as I enter the game and try to "use" the subway,it crashes without any reason.
5. Have DLC pre-order bonus but haven't touched that(think it's still in stash where it waited for me).
6. Online (steam)

For crying out loud,please fix this GAMEBREAKING BUG ASAP...

IMScientist
26th Aug 2016, 11:47
1. PC
2. IMScientist
3.Did some main mission quest
4.The guards did see me but i got to the metro.The crash occurs when i travel on the metro rails for the talk to Sarif in my apartment mission.
5.5. Have DLC pre-order bonus,did not use them.
6.Online
Found this in Event Viewer
"Faulting application name: DXMD.exe, version: 1.0.524.7, time stamp: 0x57bcbd1a
Faulting module name: DXMD.exe, version: 1.0.524.7, time stamp: 0x57bcbd1a
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000003f550d2
Faulting process id: 0x213c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d1ff8c06c111e1
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Deus Ex Mankind Divided\retail\DXMD.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Deus Ex Mankind Divided\retail\DXMD.exe
Report Id: 9f928e3d-5b7b-44e7-b600-b1c7347ea9ff
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID: "

matski2k
26th Aug 2016, 11:53
1.PC
2.Matski2k1
3.Shot 2 officers and knocked out 1 camera
4.Hostile
5.All the dlc
6.Online

All my error messages are simply " The game has quit responding"

I am also tempted to try and get my money back cause **** like this just takes the fun out of the game

Khainethebetrayer
26th Aug 2016, 11:55
1: I play on pc

2: Khaine
3: I was I had just found Radovich Nikoladze's office and after that moved to the train station so I could go to Jensens apartment but the game crashed while loading, I tried going to several other stations which worked but I couldn't go to Prekazka anyway.
4: I did trigger hostillety before the crash but that had calmed down by the time I had reached the train station.
4: I have everything included in the collectors edition, outside of that I didn't buy the season pass.
5: Online trough Steam

Nogoths2015
26th Aug 2016, 12:03
1.PC
2.****youst__m666 (No joke its a real account)
3.I think I've done all the side quest love the universe that's why.
4.Got to the metro through the underground tunnel but getting into the compound everyone in my path died. Maybe I was ment to have a conversation with the leader of the Dvali however killed his buddies and when I walked into his room he just couldn't let it go and pulled a gun on Adam so he met his end with a bullet to the face.
5. I have all the DLC downloaded on steam I duno if i have to redeem them in game if so then I guess no im not using any.
6. Online.

So I looked at my crash log for the game normally located here
C:\Users\Something\Documents\Deus Ex - Mankind Divided

Deus Ex- Mankind Divided.log
I get this
15:09:58:593 (00008380) > [RazerChroma] Failed to delete effect. (error "Element not found" code 0x00000490)

Keep me informed if the .mdmp minidump files are useful because you guys should be tracking from that.

I don't think my keyboard could have anything to do I certainly killed off the app that it uses and that also didn't help.

I tried the game in offline mode as well. Loaded older saves, Tried going traveling to another place and that works but then when you go from that place to your destination Adams Apartment the Illuminati get him walking down the track and game crashes.

At least this is the ending I'm getting so far :)
Adam walks down track, Looks at hand and clenches it into a fist several times, wonders in his head if he really did ask for this or not, Then when the camera goes behind him we don't get to see what happens next though I assume the real Illuminati was there people like Henry Kissinger and David Rockefeller they then triggered a EMP bomb while their Augmented elite force got adam and took him away. Now they control the narative and no one gets to know what really happened to Adam Jenson. All the end users like us see is the crash to Desktop or dashboard on console I beleive this was done by design :) LOL.

Hopefully you guys patch this soon and hope my little story made someone smile or laugh and remember have a nice day.

EDIT __-------------------------------------------------

I'm back and with great news I've fixed the issue for myself.

Here is the list of things I did and it fixed the problem.

I started a new game under a harder difficulty
I left all the side quest for last I actually had three side quest one of them being go and talk to your annoying old boss Sarif
I used my DLC guns and gear I also switched to the taskforce 29 gear (Why does switching gear have to reload the level)

To my suprise get got around the Illuminati's trap and lives to find out what they are up to :)

There was a patch that came out after it but I did this before the patch so I guess my wee workaround for some reason works for me. Others should try what I said above though it is annoying you will start from the begining of the game.

PLMike90
26th Aug 2016, 12:07
1. PC
2. SteamID pl_mike (STEAM_0:1:14686346)
3. I did all of the side quests then I talked to Sarif,and tried to go back to my appartament but the game crashed to desktop. Then i tried to continue with main story, but eventually it lead me to the same point of CTD.
4. I did trigger hostility
5. I have all of the pre-order DLC's, but i didnt buy anything from the store yet.
6. Online

G_trex
26th Aug 2016, 12:55
Update :

I tried playing again and it did not crash this time.

Normally, I go straight from meeting Miller to the train, then it crashes. This time, I took some time to explore the hub, specifically the sewers. After about 45 minutes, I tried getting on the train to reach Jensens apartment, and it worked without issue.

dasDarke
26th Aug 2016, 13:14
Tried around a little and got back to the point where you have to decide what mission you do (daugther or bank), changed my choice from daughter to bank and after that it worked. No crash this time. So might be connected to that choice.

DWotSP45
26th Aug 2016, 13:34
1. PC
2. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085407782
3. Helped out little K and her side mission and finished the mystery aug line of quest.
4. I got detected a few times and flat out combat when I tried to go into my apartment, but mostly sneaking.
5. I used the 1 praxis kit and am using the classic armor and trench coat, but not weapons or grenades.
6. Online

Cheriekeks
26th Aug 2016, 13:49
Tried around a little and got back to the point where you have to decide what mission you do (daugther or bank), changed my choice from daughter to bank and after that it worked. No crash this time. So might be connected to that choice.

I chose the Bank Mission from the start but sadly it crashes aswell!

1. Steam
2. Cheriekeks
3. TF29 base Miller -> Last Harvest -> Talked to Sarif -> K is for Krazy -> Subway to Dvali (Crash)
4. Perfect stealth no kills
5. Pre ORder Digital Deluxe -> Used Tranq Rifle and Pistol nothing else
6. Online

lunarnite26
26th Aug 2016, 14:23
1. Playstation 4
2. Psn user name is omi926
3. I had just finished talking with cipra in the last harvester or sm 11. Getting the overide code i head back to darlias apartment to confront her. Game works well till i try to travel back to Jensons apartment. During the last harvest looking for evidence i did complete side mission the mystery aug talking to serif in my apartment. I then spoke to Cipra and headed back to the subway and crashed while traveling.
4. Stealth all the way using thr glass augment.
5. I have the collectors edition with dlc and preorder bonus.
6. Online

sszczesny
26th Aug 2016, 15:04

Went with bank at the first place - still the same problem

Update :

Normally, I go straight from meeting Miller to the train, then it crashes. This time, I took some time to explore the hub, specifically the sewers. After about 45 minutes, I tried getting on the train to reach Jensens apartment, and it worked without issue.

Tried your method - all i get is doubled mission objectives both talk to dvali leader and go to apartment are available to track, theater cutscene is kicking it but objective is not completed, still cannot travel to apartment and am starting to think that i have corrupted save file.

aaronpct
26th Aug 2016, 15:06
1. PC
2. aaronpct
3. Did main and all side quests before attempting to head back.
4. Mostly sneaking until this area...was essentially forced to take all/most of the police and bots out
5. I used the 1 praxis kit and am using the classic armor and trench coat.
6. Online

Loadead and reloaded multiple times... i can go to other areas...just not the area I need to continue the story.

Chillance
26th Aug 2016, 15:43
Update :

I explored the hub for 1 hour and the game still crashes.

CasinoHeist
26th Aug 2016, 15:50
1. PC
2. CasinoHeist
3. Saved K – When I get out of the side missing got a call from David Sarif and Neighbor that the killer is there. When I try to take the train to Jenson’s apartment in South Prague the game crashes. I can take the train to any other location without issue but cannot get to south Prague. I then did the main missing into the gangster territory after witch you have to go back to Jenson’s apt and then the same crash comes through.
4. Both
5. Preorder DLC but haven’t moved anything from the storage to my inventory.
6. online

Asxpot
26th Aug 2016, 16:19
1. PC
2. Asxpot
3. Saved K, got a call from Sarif and Daria, looked around Daria's apartment, went to speak to Dr. Cipra, tried to return - got crashes. Went to infiltrate Dvali territory, returned to the metro afterwards - same result. Rebooting, lowering settings, disabling all other programs, re-installing - nothing helped.
4. Triggered hostility.
5. Got Season Pass and preorder stuff, didn't use a thing except outfits.
6. Online.

dasDarke
26th Aug 2016, 16:20

Add: This go around i didn't do all side missions first, did the Dvali main mission first and went back to my apartment district directly. After that i did the side missions/poi's. Maybe one of the side missions is the problem when finished?

After the 14- Going to my apartement part i did all the side missions and then to the helipad to start 15.

joshthor
26th Aug 2016, 16:24
1. PC
2. Joshthor
3. TF29, started second half of harvest trying to save the crazy murdery girl, going back to the area with my apartments by train to get to her is when i crashed
4. Stealthy
5. I have the basic DLC content that comes with the game if you just buy it day one.
6. Online - steam

PKAtomsk
26th Aug 2016, 16:58
1. PC
2. PK Atomsk
3. Saved K, went to TF29, went back to the area with Jensen's apartment, checked on Daria for the Harvester mission, talked to Sarif, then couldn't leave.
4. A little bit of both
5. Yes, but haven't used any of them.
6. Online.

Dkratos75
26th Aug 2016, 17:20
Here is the error message which i have because of the bug Station Crash :

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/912908688533Sanstitre.jpg

My PC settings :

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/722623Sanstitre.jpg

I hope that that will help you for the next patch !

sn0wd3n
26th Aug 2016, 17:49
1. PS4
2. DroCorleone
3. The crash I experience happens on M14 when Jensen needs to go back to his apartment. It crashes during the metro loading screen. But only so when I go to the station close to the objective (in this case the most southern one). If I travel to another station, it works just fine. Very strange.
4. Stealthy
5. I have downloaded the DLC from the day one edition but am playing with only the new outfits in the inventory it seems. No guns, ammo, etc.
6. Online

An extra note. I emailed Square Enix Support Centre and this is what I got:

''Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Centre.

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. We are not aware of the issue that you mentioned. When you said that the game only crashes when you travel to the specific metro station that you have to travel to for the mission, have you tried going into the mission section of your interface and de-selecting the main mission you are on so the waypoint does not show ?

We apologise for any inconvenience caused but if there is anything else we can do for you please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards''

I tried that too but it still crashes.

Please Eidos Montreal/Square....patch this asap. We can't finish the game anymore.

PS. Weird that you guys are not aware of this issue. The PC version has been crashing since release day, and now PS4 as well.

lucky5hot
26th Aug 2016, 17:58
Hi everyone. Our teams have been actively working to identify the exact cause of the crashes during the subway loading scene in Prague (Martial Law).

If you are experiencing these crashes, can you please share more information by answering the questions below (in order):

Thank you!

I'm sorry but we shouldnt have to do your QA for you by telling you decisions in the game that is making your game crash.

This is what your own QA team is for. If the game wasnt tested or bug free you never should have released it, (delay another 3 months). And its a shame to because other than crippling crashing bugs the game is pretty good.

I'm going to stop playing the game now because its crashed for me like 5 tries in a row and the game is entirely broken. Its not fair for me as your customer to spend 30 minutes twice in a row trying to debug your game crashes by visiting forums etc for it crashing in two different crippling areas.

If this is not fixed within a week then under Australian trade practice law your game is defective and I will literally be refunding something I've spent 20 hours playing which is a new first.

Please fix your game.

Instead of crowd sourcing your users to fix the bugs. Put like 10-20 people from a QA team on it and get it sorted in a few days, dont be cheap.

Starfoxhastea
26th Aug 2016, 18:09
1: pc
2: 76561198032127161
3: Was doing SM11: The last Harvest. Just did the optional quest to visit Dr Cipra. Was returning back to my apartment.
4: Stealth and Hostile
5: Pre-Order/DLC

ACXtreme
26th Aug 2016, 18:38
1) Steam/PC
2) acx22
3) Finished the police investigation on aug killer... didn't visit Dr Cipra.
4) Doesn't matter I'v tried over 10 times with agression and complete stealth
5) I have a preorder bonus. Skins don't matter I tried swapping them around and it still crashes
6) Online/Offline doesn't matter

http://acx.risk.ee/DxDiag_2016_dxmd.txt
http://acx.risk.ee/Report.wer

I hate that this happens just before the weekend... I just bought all the goodies (food & drink) and planned to have a good time with the game as it hasn't crashed before. Had a very high opinion about the game too (and I'm a fan since the original deus ex back in 2000) ... but yeah... the key word is 'had' .

It has something to do with the upper block of the city since I can travel to the bombed station no problem.
It's def a game fault not my system.

Xenon789
26th Aug 2016, 18:53
1: Xbox One
2: Xenon789
3: Completed K is for Kazdy, was on my way back from meeting the doctor in The last Harvest. The Mystery Augs was active as well, but I hadn't done anything with it.
4: Both, neither helped.
5: Everything that came with the preorder and season pass, though some of it is still in storage, if that helps.

karlk73
26th Aug 2016, 18:57
1. PC
3. Finished Harvest, trying to pick up with M14 - underground walking scene, crash at end
4. Makes no difference
5. Season pass
6. Online via steam

Grashocki
26th Aug 2016, 20:01
PC - Windows 10 Anniversary update - 64 bit
Takashisama
Headquarters - Murder Investigation - Sarif
I triggered an alert prior to entering the train station, but was reset prior to jumping on the train
I have all PC Collectors edition DLC enabled-Wearing the Covert Agent Coat and Armor
Yes
-------------
Windows event viewer shows this message:
Faulting application name: DXMD.exe, version: 1.1.524.10, time stamp: 0x57c0221f
Faulting module name: DXMD.exe, version: 1.1.524.10, time stamp: 0x57c0221f
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000003d86de2
Faulting process id: 0x4f9c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d1ffd37bf650c0
Faulting application path: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Deus Ex Mankind Divided\retail\DXMD.exe
Faulting module path: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Deus Ex Mankind Divided\retail\DXMD.exe
Report Id: 579768a3-606a-4fac-8e09-a6de19fc84e8
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

RiskbreakerFA
26th Aug 2016, 20:10
1. PC Steam Windows 10
2. riskbreakerfa
3. After returning from Switzerland, I did the little K sos mission and then finished the harvester side mission, then went back to the appartment (don't remember if there was a Sarif call then) and the crash occurs in the sub station near Jensen home when I try to go to the upper right station (to infiltrate the Dvali).
4. Tried both
5. Do have pre-order bonus but only used one praxis kit from them
6. My PC is always connected so I suppose so.

karlk73
26th Aug 2016, 20:17
1. PC
3. Finished Harvest, trying to pick up with M14 - underground walking scene, crash at end
4. Makes no difference
5. Season pass
6. Online via steam

quick update - cant go anywhere using underground

xXDoujaManXx
26th Aug 2016, 22:45
1. Xbox One
2. Im Unreal Chaos
3. i completed the objectives in the first area before i moved on to the train station to get to the second area. it would freeze when the guard asks the NPC for his papers and as he goes to hand it back it freezes. i ran to the train and got on it before it would freeze up and i was able to get to the second area. now whenever i try to go back to the first area it would freeze a few seconds after i got off the train. it seems as though it has something to do with the NPC interaction at the entrance to the trainstation.
4. hostile.
5. i have all the DLC.
6. online.

Pswick
26th Aug 2016, 23:20
1. XBOX One
2. PSwick
3. Returned to Prague, completed “K is for Kazdy”, received message from Sarif and Daria. When I tried to go to apartment game crashed in subway. Complete as much of “Hunting Down the Final Clues” as possible, told to go to apartment, game crashes in subway.
4. Triggered hostility
5. pre-order bonuses
6. online

seanmcirish
26th Aug 2016, 23:39
1. PS4
2. seanmcthegreat
3. Completed all sidequests (most recently the murder investigation). Tried traveling to Ruzicka then to the main obj stations. Did not work. Tried traveling back to Adam's station from Ruzicka and then on to another station. Crashed.
4. Tried both. Both crashed.
5. No bonuses.
6. Tried both. No success.

Note: the load bar gets hung at about one-third for a really long time and the animations of him walking seem to repeat. Do look into what it is trying to load at that point in time.

Zeoran
26th Aug 2016, 23:57
1. PC - Steam
2. Steam ID: Zeoran
3. It was just after the Alaska mission. I went to TF29 HQ, got the infolink from Sarif then left TF29 HQ and traveled to my apt. Talked with Sarif and was trying to get back to TF29 HQ when it would crash at the 90% mark. It was a consistent crash and I had to re-load an old save and do things in a different order.
4. I was non-hostile, no searching was going on and I had created a save just in front of the map sign.
5. No DLC, some pre-order bonuses.
6. Online only.

PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP!!!!

awesomedan24
27th Aug 2016, 03:04
Which platform are you playing on? - PC

What is your PSN, XBL or Steam ID? - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198200816739/

1. Rescued the Whistleblower K people, 2. Did the followup quests with Sarif and the girl, 3. infiltrated mafia hideout.

Definitely some hostility

Yes the fancy gold preorder enforcer armor

thanks

Oddvark
27th Aug 2016, 03:52
PC
markleeboy (Oddvark)
I finished the sm12 (K) and sm 11 (serial killer) in that order then travelled to Otar's fine but trying to travel back to Jensen's apartment doesn't work.
Tried both and neither work.
I have the dlc but haven't taken any of the weapons/items out. Untouched, just accessible.

Panji-smallville
27th Aug 2016, 06:11
1. PS4
2.panji-smallville
3. After touchdown from heli, i go to apartment to call sarif and i go sell some stuff in vendor located in apartment 33 and i go to TF29 base talk with the girl, meet up with miller and go out then i go near the objective and woosh i got crash haha.
4. I try both stealth and full frontal gun battle still the same i got crash
5. I got the covert agent pack (guns praxis and adam jensen story dlc that i haven't played yet)
6. I try both online & offline still same, crash when i get close to objective

Blankme
27th Aug 2016, 07:31
PC win10
Steam djm132
Jensen walking thru subway worked the first time
Second time crashed, crashes every time at the end of the walk thru subway.
Can't progress - stuck, awaiting fix!

ACXtreme
27th Aug 2016, 11:49
my report is on page 3
But here's my savegame too from just before the crash, sitting in the bombed out blue station ready to travel (I found out the bombed out station was the only place I could travel from home)
Maybe some devs can analyze it

http://acx.risk.ee/DXNGsavegame0020.dat

I also have a theory that it's a logic bug:
You have to either kill both Otar and Radich or let them both live
if you kill one and not the other the game will crash due to a logic bug in m14.
my brother let both of them live and he's finished with the game.
I killed Otar and let Radish live = crash on lvl load.

Asxpot
27th Aug 2016, 12:18
I also have a theory that it's a logic bug:
You have to either kill both Otar and Radich or let them both live
if you kill one and not the other the game will crash due to a logic bug in m14.
my brother let both of them live and he's finished with the game.
I killed Otar and let Radish live = crash on lvl load.

No, that's not the case, since I, for example, got this crash before doing that quest. Then I tried to complete this quest, knocked out both Otar and Radich, returned to the metro - same crash.

ACXtreme
27th Aug 2016, 12:24
ok. that was a theory anyway. Ty for clearing that up.

epsilon109
27th Aug 2016, 13:01
1. PC
2.STEAM, Don't whant to show my id
3. For he first i finished M14 and it made me to return to jensen's flat and then crash happend. Then i decided to make neon nights sub mission thinking it could fix the bug but it didn't help.
4. No any hostility.
5. Classic Gear.
Enforcer Gear.
Intruder Gear.
Extras Content.
Jensen story: Desperate measures.
6. Online

P.S. The crush happens only while returning to the jensen's flat station other stations work normaly.
Guys, i hope you'll fix it asap. I'm a trusted fan of the game and till this moment i had no claims about the game.
It really made me upset

Tfcdogbert
27th Aug 2016, 13:10
1. PC

2. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Tfcdogbert

3. I went immediately to Samizdak in the bottom district of prague, went back up to the top district with no crashes at the metro loading screen, completed that quest, then i went to TF 29 and picked up the quest to go to Dvali territory, I talked to Otar, got the information and then returned to the nearest metro station, tried to take the metro and then it crashed. It also crashed when i tried to take the metro before meeting Otar but after going to TF29.

I have previously gone through the game just fine but without having done Otars quest to put him in charge of the Dvalis, and stealthing into Dvali territory to complete the quest.

The crash only occurs when going to the bottom district and occurs from any station in the top district.

4: I triggered hostility.

5: I have:
Augmented covert agent consumables pack.
Classic Gear.
Enforcer Gear.
Intruder Gear.
Extras Content.
Jensen story: Desperate measures.

KyleOnTheRun
27th Aug 2016, 15:19

PS4

geist226

I completed the objectives at the Dvali theater, then returned to the train station. My objective was to return to Adam's apartment. The crash happens during that loading screen, while Adam is walking the tracks.

I have tried traveling to Adam's district from all of the others, as well as tried a clean install of the game.

There was some hostility during the Dvali theater level, but none while I boarded the train.

None

Online at first, but disabling my internet connection didn't help.

Sneakyjeff
27th Aug 2016, 16:30
1. Xbox one

2. Sn3akyJ3ff

3.I helped K first. then, I went to interpol to speak with everyone and miller there. then I went to the apartments to start the final harvester quest, after searching the apartment I went to my apartment to speak to sarif, then was going to the subway to visit the doctor where the game started crashing when I tried going to the area where the doctor was located. at first, I accidentally picked the station where the first bombing happened which worked fine then tried picking the actual area and it never worked anywhere I tried to go. I reloaded a previous file in that area and tried picking the right area and it still didn't work.

4. I did both stealth and hostilaty on another attempt and got the same result.

5.I have the preorder dlc and the season pass

6. playing while online.

Folken88
27th Aug 2016, 17:31

1) PCs (loaded my save on two to test, problem persists both places),
PC1: AMD FX8350, 16gRam, Nvidia GTX970, ssd, Win10 enterprise
PC2: i7 3770, 16gRam, Nvidia GTX750ti, ssd, Win10 enterprise

2) Kaizer Soze

3) I do everything. B&E on every door, window, vent. Every room. Everything......

3) I have no idea. I caught a serial killer. Found a dead undercover agent. Martial law is declared, I walked through the train tunnels to South Prague, now when I walk back: crash (100% reproducible, many tests, crashes at 90% loaded while adam walks through the tunnel). Or when I look through Teresa with smartvision at her secret stashroom under the bar: crash (3 tests, 100% reproducible). Or sometimes just walking around making Police Pyramids (to pass the time): crash (no identifiable conditions for reproduction)

4) Nope I never trigger hostility. They never ever see me coming. Ghost/Pacifist every mission, tranq rifle + karate.

5) No dlc. I spent 60$ and I play on the hardest difficulty you would let me. I would rather die than p2w.

6) I have tried:
a) Disabling DLC in steam
b) Windowed mode
c) setting all graphics to "low"
d) subtitles off (they always are)
e) loading old saves
f) current drivers, beta drivers
g) online and offline steam modes
h) verifying integrity of game cache
i) restarts, cold boots,
j) doing other things in real life and trying not to think about being unable to finish this game 75% through.

None of the above worked.

vonWolfstadt
27th Aug 2016, 18:10
PC
steam id (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050697356/)
Talked to Vega, went straight to Miller, took the subway to Překážka, found neighbor's flat trashed, talked to Sarif, dealt with Harvester neighbor (doesn't show as any side quest for me at this point even though I still gotta visit Cipra in the pharmacy I assume?), started the Samizdat quest, went to subway, crashed. Got no side quests left.
No hostility, stealthed all the way from the sewers to the station, alerted the cops on the way to Překážka though.
Got Day One edition DLCs loaded, but don't think I got anything on me.
Playing online.

Folken88
27th Aug 2016, 18:17
PS the real pain of diagnosing this problem is: i can't reinstall it. If you delete right now in the US, you can't download deus ex md. it fails. If you change your steam settings to download from another country (Using Frankfurt, Germany currently) it will work and start downloading albeit much slower than from the proper locations.

Basically this game launch is officially a failure but I don't care. It's a great game. It's still worth 60$ to me. Thanks for making it. godspeed in fixing all this stuff.

Kuba361
27th Aug 2016, 18:28
1.ps4
2.sheherezada
3.mission 14. I completed all sidequests
4. No hostility
5.pre-order bonuses
6.online

Poticha
27th Aug 2016, 19:17
Hey everyone, thanks for providing details on this issue.

Our team has been able to find a fix, which is currently going through QA.
We are targeting early next week (week of Aug 29) for the release of the next patch including this fix on PC. On PS4 and Xbox One, it will be subject to first party approval, but we'll do everything we can to hasten the process.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you all for your patience and support!