PDA

View Full Version : Anyone actually use outfit?

LarzBritsh
9th Jul 2002, 02:04
Do any of you, really use custom outfit? I know that people like to download them and see them, but are these outfits really put to use?

I made serveral outfits, and only 1 was used (TombHead_96's in-progress Base level).

All this effort to create a novelty, or something nice to look at.

Mgardiner
9th Jul 2002, 06:11
Ive used your TR:AOD outfit for quite some time :D in all my levels. Ive replaced over half the Laras in my wads. Although I do tend to use the ones I make to which never seem to make it online lol...Ive made most previous TR outfits on the TR4 lara so there all skinned and nice looking without being so blocky (eg: tr3 lara)

LarzBritsh
9th Jul 2002, 07:13
@Mgardiner

Did you check your PM or email? I finished both requested outfits, but i have no idea what your email is so i can send them.

Seth
11th Jul 2002, 17:07
I know a former member of the Eidos forums was planning on using my motorcycle outfit, but I'm not sure what happen to that idea..

LeeO
12th Jul 2002, 13:36
I use custom outfits! In my current game I won't be using a single normal outfit!

Chronicles5
12th Jul 2002, 19:01
I like to use custom outfits as appropriate for the levels enviroment, and if I can't find one, I'll use one of Tomo's ones with the cool hair :D

MountainDewNut
13th Jul 2002, 04:06
Yes and No. I use them in mini levels I create, but I don't release them to the TRLE community.