PDA

View Full Version : When hacking I cannot see all nodes because they are off screen.

LairdRuari
25th Aug 2016, 07:22
When hacking I cannot see all the nodes because they are off screen. I can zoom out but on larger hacks this only helps a little because there are still some nodes off screen. I cannot move the screen around as in HR. I have tried changing resolutions and this is no help. I am running an hp Pavilion 17 laptop with AMD A10-5745M APU chipset and 16GB RAM.

Brockxz
25th Aug 2016, 08:07
You can move hacking screen with your WASD keys. Yes, I also don't like the new hacking screen because it is a little bit too messy and you can't really see all in one screen without moving on larger hacks.

MrCleanerCH
25th Aug 2016, 14:22
When you click the stop-worp instead of the node:)

But wasd helps a lot and zoom out for me

Supersnake100
3rd Feb 2017, 10:15
When hacking I cannot see all the nodes because they are off screen. I can zoom out but on larger hacks this only helps a little because there are still some nodes off screen. I cannot move the screen around as in HR. I have tried changing resolutions and this is no help. I am running an hp Pavilion 17 laptop with AMD A10-5745M APU chipset and 16GB RAM.
I had the same problem and like you tried changing resolutions, to no avail.

Use WASD (like Brockxz wrote). You can use the arrow keys too.