PDA

View Full Version : SA........can't activate door for arabia knot

bene
9th Jul 2002, 01:20
every door opens until I get to the second time at the yellow door - the green door opens again but not the one at the end with the access to the knot!
What am I doing wrong?
HELP!:eek:

JunoJIm
9th Jul 2002, 03:10
If I remember, you have to make the red and green in one very quick shot, then I think you have to do the red, green AND the one with the knot all in one shot, I'm not sure... it was very hard, I do remember that...

Hey drew - you know how to do this ??? Wait !!! isn't it in the walkthru ???

bene
9th Jul 2002, 14:07
:( The walkthrough says: "go back to the first hole(yellow),this time the second door will be opened get out and and go to the red hole at the very end and the purple door will be activated "and etc.

and..............the "purple" door DOES NOT ACTIVATE.
Sometimes this activates the green door again but that just starts the cycle again.
The purple door is at the end of the pool, is it not?
My colors don't correspond well with the walkthrough.

Drew
9th Jul 2002, 18:41
I'm not sure...all i remember was swimming from one gate to the next open one. But i do recall at one point, two gates were simultaneously open?? (again, i may be wrong) The one that was in clear view was the trick, when in fact another gate is open and you must go there.

PS : end of the line for the good 'ol forum...I like the way Eidos put the link :) and it says "this forum has been moved". Gives you the feeling that the 'ol one was not really closed but just continued on here.

davwags
9th Jul 2002, 21:58
I just went to the yellow door(quick in and out) then the red AND green opened.go straight to the red then the door you need should be opened.It was quite easy (for a change).

bene
10th Jul 2002, 02:04
hey! Thanks to all for responding.
Finally got it - the red door would not activate unless I went beyond the second square....................don't know if it was that way for anyone else.