PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!! Game crash ps4

N2koltsov
25th Aug 2016, 04:26
Hello from Moscow. Please help!;( At mission 12 game crashes then I use train station. I need 2 go 2 Adam's house and then I use train station quick travel... Game crashes... Is anyone have same problem as me? It happens at mission 12... I really hope you will help me. Thanks a lot! Ps. PlayStation 4

BugsBunnyLooney
25th Aug 2016, 12:30
I have the same but on M14

donbot75
25th Aug 2016, 13:07
I have the same problem on mission 14.
When it is necessary to return to his home, crash when level is loading.
In "Deus Ex - Mankind Divided.log" the last line:
ZGameInterface::PlatformInit - ERROR: OSuite game URL is invalid.

version for PC with last patch Build: v1.0 build 524.7

sn0wd3n
25th Aug 2016, 23:25
Same here (PS4), on M14 when you have to go back to Jensens apartment for the rendezvous. It crashes during the loading screen.

An interesting detail is that it doesn't crash when I go to another station, it only crashes if I go to the one close to the objective.

I emailed Square Enix support centre regarding this issue but I have a feeling I'll get slapped with the usual ''make sure your disc is intact'' nonsense.

I just hope they will patch this asap cause some of us can't finish the game now. It sucks big time cause I was looking forward to this release.

dannyburgh
26th Aug 2016, 13:20
I have had the same issue through multiple missions. It appears that traveling to the objective anytime during and after M12 results in a game crash. I deleted and reinstalled my download of the game (no bull**** disc error here), and the same issue still persists.

Really disappointed because I've really enjoyed the game so far and would like to finish it. Sucks that a huge game-breaking bug like this was allowed into release. PC is getting all the attention right now, but those on PS4 can't finish the game either. Thanks Square.

ACXtreme
26th Aug 2016, 18:55
doesn't matter PC is stuck behind the exact same bug
I have a feeling fixxing the PC bug will help PS4 players too

sn0wd3n
26th Aug 2016, 19:03
I just don't understand. Many of us are experiencing all these crashes, not to mention all the bugs and glitches.

How did the game go through QA I'm wondering...

ACXtreme
26th Aug 2016, 19:08
in a hurry
it went through QA in a hurry

sn0wd3n
26th Aug 2016, 19:12
To think they postponed the release date from Feb to Aug...for what exactly?

Pswick
26th Aug 2016, 23:02
I'm having the exact same problem on XBOX One. I have even had the disk replaced so it is 100% not a disk error.

dannyburgh
27th Aug 2016, 12:39
I went through Playstation support yesterday and the technician I was on the phone with had me rebuild the database on my PS4 (not sure what this does exactly), but she made it sound like it should fix anything corrupt. Still the exact same glitch. 100% a game bug at this point and not the PS4. A patch is the only thing that will fix it now. Last time I ever buy a Square Enix game at launch. This is a load of crap

GreenMackay
30th Aug 2016, 09:46
I am having this issue.

On Mission 14 when I attempt to return to the apartment via the train station the game crashes to blue screen.

Error CE - 34878 - 0

I am unable to progress. Travel to other stations works fine.

This is a known bug that appears to prevent all main story progress.

Has anyone figured out a way around?

Really not good enough.

Scumdog666
30th Aug 2016, 12:20
I'm surprised all of you were even able to make it this far in the game. I'm near the beginning on the PS4 and I'm getting constant crashes and the Error CE - 34878 - 0. It kicks me all the way out of the game back to the main PS4 menu. There is no specific spot that I get this error. It just does it whenever it feels like it. I usually can't play for more than 10 minutes then it crashes. I've rebuilt the database and this doesn't help. Today I'm going to delete the game and reload it.

GreenMackay
30th Aug 2016, 13:20
I've had a number of technical issues, but none that broke the game completely prior to this one. Unfortunately this one seems to bar all main story progress. It's a great shame because, these issues aside, I think it's a terrific game.

It is extremely disappointing that it was released in this state. I really ought to know better than to pre-order.

sn0wd3n
30th Aug 2016, 13:23
I am having this issue.

On Mission 14 when I attempt to return to the apartment via the train station the game crashes to blue screen.

Error CE - 34878 - 0

I am unable to progress. Travel to other stations works fine.

This is a known bug that appears to prevent all main story progress.

Has anyone figured out a way around?

Really not good enough.

It is a common problem, there is nothing you can do but to wait for a patch.

I'm sure initializing or rebuilding database on your PS4 won't solve the issue so don't even bother.

GreenMackay
30th Aug 2016, 13:24
Thank you. I guess I'll await the patch.

Elvarians
30th Aug 2016, 19:41
It is a common problem and everybody, both pc and console are getting it, although I think pc has the patch already. Personally I did run into this glitch and it pissed me off and so I did a bit of testing. Not 100% sure but I think the cause is the K for Kadzey side mission. I did last harvest and mystery augs and I could still travel using the metro. After K for kadzey and talking to Otar i couldn't. Meaning the cause is a bug related to one of those two events.

GreenMackay
31st Aug 2016, 17:29
I suspect this will not be news to anyone, but the most recent PS4 patch (Version 1.03) has not fixed this issue.

ikusko
11th Mar 2017, 17:09
Hi from Moscow! Is anyone know how to solve the issue with metro? The game still crush after the last update.. really upset coz of it. Thanks in advance for the help.