PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Hint text will not disappear from my screen

Bostaevski
25th Aug 2016, 01:23
I went into the shooting range and did all the tutorial steps for shooting the pistol and rifle, ammo types, etc. At some point, the message appeared on my screen:

Close the Customize and Inventory Menus by pressing [ESC] twice.

That message is now stuck on the screen. I closed the game and re-opened but it is still there, everywhere I go in the game. What can I do?

Bostaevski
25th Aug 2016, 01:29
I may have already fixed it. After trying everything else, I ended up going back into the shooting range. This restarted the tutorial part which reset the text on my screen ("Pick up the pistol..." or some such hint text). I turned around and walked out and now my screen is clear of the stuck text again.

qctireuralex
25th Aug 2016, 18:37
This needs to be fixed and soon. I also have a Hint text bug when you have to Disable an Augmentation. It won't come off. I don't think it would be to hard to fix either. it is only a UI bug. Please. Fix in the next patch. and put in known issues

gtabird
28th Aug 2016, 17:52
I'm having the same problem. Using Xbox One controller (wireless) and its triggered if/When I use keyboard or move mouse. The shooting range trick works temporarily for me but it's so freaking annoying.

Win10
Xbox Controller
Vizio Tv
GTX 970

Here's the steam thread Iv'e been following with the same problem.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/337000/discussions/0/352792037314602558/