PDA

View Full Version : PS4 - Game Crashes During Load, CE-34878-0

KyleOnTheRun
24th Aug 2016, 15:17
I can't progress past Mission 14 due to a crash with error code CE-34878-0.

When I attempt to travel to the district of Prague where Adam's apartment is (which is required by the mission), the game crashes during the loading screen. It crashes every time after about 8 seconds of loading. I can travel to other districts without an issue, but not the one with the mission objective.

Tried previous auto-saves, no luck. Tried a clean install of the game, no luck.

marlenerockt
24th Aug 2016, 16:06
same happens to me at the exact spot on PC, its my only savefile - so it seems its corrupt..and my dlc items are gone. WTF?

ThierrySeguin79
24th Aug 2016, 16:48
I get a lot of those errors too. I contacted Square Enix and I'm wainting for a reply.

raziel86
24th Aug 2016, 18:24
I get a lot of those errors too. I contacted Square Enix and I'm wainting for a reply.

they gonna tell you this probably:

Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support,

The PS4 error CE-34878-0 is one of the most common errors and deals with crashed games and applications. The error CE-34878-0 (sometimes called CE-36329-3) happens due to corrupt data or system software, but it's not hard to fix. The PlayStation 4 error CE-34878-0 fix is relatively simple, read on for the full details.

PlayStation 4 error CE-34878-0 (or CE-36329-3) - what it is:
The PS4 error CE-34878-0 is displayed when a game or system application crashes. When the system crashes, all unsaved progress is usually lost. The error tends to happen to PS4 games that are poorly optimized and/or have bugs and glitches. The error code can also be displayed as CE-36329-3 on some systems.

PS4 error CE-34878-0 fix:
The PlayStation 4 error CE-34878-0 can usually be fixed without having to re-install the PS4 system software. Here's what you need to do to fix the error:
- Restart the system and try again. Make sure the latest game patches and PS4 system software has been installed.
- If the error persists, re-install the game (re-download if its a downloadable title), and try again.
- If the error still persists, you'll have to re-install the PS4 system software. Go to Settings, then to Initialization, and choose Initialize PS4. *Be sure to back up your data before doing this.

As always with games, pay attention to patches and announcements from the developer, as this might give a hint whether it's the game that's at fault, or if something went wrong with your PlayStation 4 console. In the vast majority of cases, re-installing the game will fix this issue.

Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center.

do it = no effect ;)

raziel86
25th Aug 2016, 19:31
suggestion from SECS

If the suggestions previously provided do not resolve the issue, please contact Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA) for further assistance, as CE-34878-0 (CE-36329-3) is a PSN-generated error code.

Sony: 1-800-345-SONY (7669) or 1-866-466-5333

... lol
:thud:

d4v1d17
25th Aug 2016, 20:45
I have the same problem at an earlier stage got the same response from SE and it hasn't fixed it.

DrDangerous
26th Aug 2016, 14:05
Getting the same error every time I try to load a saved game.... so right now this game is pretty much unplayable on my PS4.

bartasblack
27th Aug 2016, 08:14
same here, patch game pls

DrDangerous
27th Aug 2016, 09:20
Just got this reply... very helpfull

We appreciate your feedback. We apologize that the announcement you are referring to does not meet your expectations. Your feedback will be forwarded to my superiors. We do cherish the support and opinion from our customers and look forward to hearing your remarks regarding our upcoming games.

KyleOnTheRun
27th Aug 2016, 15:16
Just got this reply... very helpfull

Lolwut

I didn't get a helpful response from SE, either. I haven't been able to play for days; total wrench in the middle of the story preventing me from progressing.

arapl3y
27th Aug 2016, 17:31
I'm also having the same issue as OP, tried multiple saves - all lead to the error in the subway. Uninstalled and reinstalled and now apparently all my saves are corrupted... Waiting for the initial update to download to see if that will make my saves accessible again.

Kuba361
27th Aug 2016, 18:19
I'm also having the same issue as Op ps4

dhimz7
27th Aug 2016, 23:51
Im stuck now at adams district, cant progress further. Until they release the next patch i think this game totally broken

Liza12
14th Sep 2017, 05:45
Hello, everyone
Purchased diversion yesterday on PS store, downloaded and played preparing missions the previous evening without any issues. Toward the beginning of today began playing in open diversion, supported to adjacent checkpoint and amusement hard collided with blue screen with blunder ce-3478-0. Restarted diversion numerous circumstances in open and solo mode to have amusement crash each time inside 1-2 minutes. Smashed on stop screen, in cosmic system outline, charging FSD. It is unplayable right now. I took a stab at erasing the amusement and re downloaded with a similar issue as yet happening.