PDA

View Full Version : Issues for PS4 version

CharlestonJew
24th Aug 2016, 02:59
Hi, I've noticed 2 glaring issues with the PS4 version of MD that I'm hoping get fixed soon.

The first is that I cannot seem to skip any dialogue whatsoever. Every time I visit the shopkeeper in Prague or repeat any conversation with an NPC I can never skip to the next line no matter what button combination I try, it's a big time waster and seems like a huge oversight if it's nothing wrong with my specific copy.

The 2nd is that whenever I go to the crazy cat lady's apartment with a crush on Jensen, whenever I interact with her telescope I'm stuck there forever. I can look around but no matter what button I push Adam will just refuse to step away from the magic telescope until I load a previous save.

unipro81
24th Aug 2016, 08:01
press O to skip almost every dialogue. (I have controller settings on the standard FPS one, might be a different button with different settings)

AugmentedQueen
24th Aug 2016, 08:14
I just can't seem to find anywhere to put my code from the Day one-- Covert agents and the mission, though I am getting a menu for desperate measures, it does nothing but play a trailer off to the side over and over.
I see a few people having the same issue with Xbox, but not so much for us guys on Ps4.
Ive sent a tweet, emailed, and even gone through SE customer support to no avail, wondering if anyone has the same thing?

CharlestonJew
24th Aug 2016, 11:34
press O to skip almost every dialogue. (I have controller settings on the standard FPS one, might be a different button with different settings)

Hm, maybe thats the issue. O is crouch in the FPS control scheme right? I'm using the HR control scheme which uses L3 to crouch but that doesnt seem to skip dialogue either