PDA

View Full Version : No DLC outfits or weapons for the Xbox One

Amante669
23rd Aug 2016, 22:59
I went through all the steps to get the Day One DLC for the Xbox one, and it allowed me to download the extra mission, "Desperate Measures" however when I went to the storage tab, there was/is no extra outfits nor weapons in the inventory. There is everything else, such as ammo, credits, the praxis kit, and those building tool (whatever they are called) but not a single extra outfit or weapon.

Revelotopher
24th Aug 2016, 00:19
Same here, got the mission and consumables but no outfits or the weapons.

Forget something, Square Enix? Because this is really poor form here.

MajorFouhy
24th Aug 2016, 00:24
Yep same (on Xbox)..this really pisses me off. I got the code entered it, it told me it is redeemed and hey presto my stuff isn't in storage. I love the game but they are greedy bastards, if I want the stuff I should have I gotta pay something like $30 more, after already paying about $100NZ. Not cool.

brutalny
24th Aug 2016, 00:41
Same as above the email and the site say two codes, but only the extra mission code was sent. Is there no word from the devs on this?

Sillymrfluffles
24th Aug 2016, 00:45
Yuuurp, same here. I'm pretty active in the threads right now regarding this issue if you look. It seems to be a common problem. I figure It's good to get an idea how many people are experiencing this problem right now and that they realise they aren't the only one. Email square enix customer support like I have, the more people that notify them about this the sooner they'll realise it's a real issue. You can imagine how I'm feeling though, I got the collector's edition and some of the dlc isn't freaking downloading.

iced360
24th Aug 2016, 03:33
I have same problems got the extra mission but no outfits or gunns from my day one code. Also myseasons pass says owned but i only have some items in storage but no guns or weapon skins from the packs. The packs still say i need to purchase them.

Bl4ckSh33p
24th Aug 2016, 06:49
Got 2 outfits no intruder and no rifles. Gamertag Bl4cksh33p