PDA

View Full Version : Blame the Hylden! (Humour)

Vampmaster
8th Jul 2002, 21:27
What would you blame the Hylden for? Umah blamed them for her not living near Blinc, so I thought of this. All i can think of at the moment is my SR2 fly code not working, but can any of you think of anything better to blame the Hylden for.

Azuriel
8th Jul 2002, 22:13
i blame them for....

my sister :D

and thus i curse them with...

my sister :D

willow
9th Jul 2002, 00:49
Oh I blame them for something severe... but I'm afraid I'm going to have to refrain from posting why.

Some people’s feelings may be hurt (sorta ;))

L_Master562
9th Jul 2002, 00:56
making all these Soul Reaver games incomplete by rushing CD. Damn them, damn them to hel.....wait, they already are there. Serves them right. The reason they haven't messed with Blood Omen games is they FEAR Kain and what he may do to them. Yes, yes they do.

royalmarine1980
9th Jul 2002, 03:00
Government :p

Umah Bloodomen
9th Jul 2002, 03:59
For causing KbH Sephiroth to associate every consipiracy with them. :p

Vampmaster
9th Jul 2002, 19:28
My missing CD case.

Epsillion
9th Jul 2002, 19:34
I blame the hylden for my job sucking so much a..

L_Master562
10th Jul 2002, 08:12
Can't we just blame the whole thing on the Hylden without fear of retaliation in any way shape or form????!!!! Yeahhhhhh!!!!!!!! Blame them for eeevvveeerrryyyttthhhiiinnnggg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stone Cold
10th Jul 2002, 18:18
I blame The Hylden for not being challenging enough foes in BO2.
I mean come on, anyone can take these pansies out easily.

WolfBlade
10th Jul 2002, 18:32
I blame them for using the coolest Vampire (Janos) as like a power supply thingy. and for making it to where at the end of SR2 Kain says "Oh my god the Hilden. Raziel Janos must STAY dead" Couldn't they have made a stupid Vampire that must stay dead I mean Janos is THE COOLEST one.

Oh and from what Stone Cold said. I wish I knew what type of pansies they were but right now my game keeps crashing every time I try and load up my save game half way through the chapter 6 the nexus stone.

WolfBlade
10th Jul 2002, 18:37
Oh yeah I also blame them for making my game crash lotsa lotsa times and for the 5 power outages ive had while playing the game the first 2 days I had it causing me to have to play like 3 chapters ALL the way through a FEW times causeing to not wanna have to start the game over again just incase when I start all the way over again they decide to make my new file start crashing.

L_Master562
10th Jul 2002, 22:12
........LoK games. Bug free for both PC and Ps2 games. I feel lucky but slowdowns every so often. Power outages, yes. I've been through them sence around the time....well.....forever. I've had problems with outages since Bo1. Bad, but tolerable. I save often.

zleepy
11th Jul 2002, 15:39
for delaying dod 3.0 evil evil:o

Jeffers
11th Jul 2002, 22:36
I blame them for me not being the youngest millionaire in the UK!!!

Or for that matter, me having to go to work to get money. :mad:

Jeffers.

-drain wraith-
12th Jul 2002, 01:00
I blame the Hylden for making copies of Blood Omen 1 so difficult to find. :D

(Note: I'm not allowed to order online, so you can see why it's harder for me to find that game)

darien_specter
12th Jul 2002, 06:34
Hell, you can't even actually order it from anywhere... the only place I've seen it is auctioned on eBay, and that's a crap shoot if ever I saw one... So i blame the Hylden for making that and all older games almost impossible to acquire through normal channels (who knew Eidos would stop selling the original Thief?)...

Apocrypha Roxy
12th Jul 2002, 20:35
lots of things, like Brittney Spears, cancelling Invader Zim on Nickelodeon (taffers!), my AC not working, that stupid song "Screaming Infidelities", killing LookingGlass Studios (taffers!), and a slow metabolism. Taffers! :mad: :D

Where's my wraith blade? It's time someone called an exterminator...

BTW what exactly ARE the Hylden? I just finished Soul Reaver 2 not even 15 minutes ago, and I'm curious to know what's the deal. (Compleated it in just under 12 hrs - no walkthrough!) :D

Umah Bloodomen
13th Jul 2002, 01:30
The Hylden are an ancient race that battled against the ancient winged race (Janos' crew). Obviously the Hylden were a threat to the ancients, which is why they erected the Pillars to serve as the binding force to keep the Hylden out of Nosgoth once they were banished by the ancient winged race.

Upon banishment, the Hylden were cursed into some sort of de-evolutionary stage, altering their looks hideously. In order to get a bit of revenge, they cursed the ancient wingeds with the bloodlust.

For more information on the Hylden (who happen to return in BO2), please play BO2 or check Ardeth's archive.

http:www.darkchronicle.co.uk

warpsavant
13th Jul 2002, 05:28
I blame the Hylden for the fact I cant vote in any polls, and there are no biscuits left. She took it. :rolleyes:

willow
13th Jul 2002, 06:42
warp, I'd contact Gray Mouser if I were you.. that's just weird.

Umah Bloodomen
13th Jul 2002, 07:43
I've had it happen to me before.

Warp, try logging in again with your member name and password. It seems to be a problem with their damn cookie system.

When I go to the USER CP and then to a forum, I can post sometimes (sometimes can't) but I can never vote in a poll.

When I re-login, it seems to fix itself.

Power reaver
13th Jul 2002, 08:50
I blame them for the ton of project work I have to do and my LOK hating sister .

zleepy
13th Jul 2002, 16:49
i blame them for losing the poll over eidos best games :rolleyes:

Vampmaster
18th Nov 2004, 22:46
Just looking though some of my old threads.

I blame the hylden for my failing my exam yesterday. And for my inability to compile the linux kernal in time to hand in my assignment tommorrow.

TheWatcher
19th Nov 2004, 02:03
Heck of a thread bump there, Vampmaster. Sorry to hear about your exam...I suppose there was too much noise coming out of the demon dimension and interrupting your studying. :p

I suppose I blame the Hylden for how tired I've been lately, for much the same reason.

Vampmaster
19th Nov 2004, 02:29
Nah, they used the mass on me and infected me with a terrible illness rendering me incapable of study (or much else for that matter). Then again my head did feel like it was in another dimension.

Smoke_Z
19th Nov 2004, 03:46
I blame the Hylden for my miserable, life-hating attitude. (None of you have seen me without it.)

kakarot
19th Nov 2004, 04:29
Originally posted by Umah Bloodomen

Warp, try logging in again with your member name and password. It seems to be a problem with their !@#$ cookie system.
Umah! caught slipppppppin back in the day!! i blame the hylden for that 2002 post!!@#@!#$!@$!@$!@$!!@#$!%!#^#!^

:cool:

_________

i blame the hylden for continously getting lost in and falling through the floor in Vorador's mansion!!!

evil_sharkey
19th Nov 2004, 05:11
I blame them for the same unspeakable thing that willow blames them for. It... it's the only possible explaination. Oh GOD!! WHY??

*waits for pulse and blood pressure to go down*

I blame them for my car being a Mercury Topaz instead of a Dodge Viper. I blame them for TV being 99.5% crap. I blame them for everything I want costing so much. I blame them for making the AVP movie and the Dungeons & Dragons movie reek. I blame them for the plague of biting, yellow ladybugs. I blame them for inventing leaf blowers. I blame them for my huge electronic parts order being delayed for weeks because of one tiny, insignificant, back-ordered part (they had 499 of 500). The Hylden must have ordered one first! Those evil, evil slimebags!

weaponx
19th Nov 2004, 06:23
i blame them for:

* buffy the vampire slayer finishing
* angel being cancled
* lok heading for a close
* for loosing all my saved games on one of my ps1 memory cards (ff7,ff8,ff9 & sr1)
* hearing songs from artists i hate in music shops (makes me wish i was deaf but i say with the way im listenin to music now i wont be soprised if i do)
* movies & games witch look good but turn out to be crap
*why my life is SOO boring

Redeemer_and_Destroyer
19th Nov 2004, 13:00
I blame the Hylden for the long suspended date of Half Life 2, my God man, that was loooong!
I blame them for my crappy job! I simply blame the Hylden for EVERYTHING that's wrong in life in general!
Down with the Hylden!

May their bottoms have more boils than the sky has stars!

The_Hylden
19th Nov 2004, 19:48
*walks into thread*

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

*gets chased by the angry mob and runs screaming into the night*

kain-the-great
19th Nov 2004, 23:52
I blame the hylden for
1. Making Lord of the Rings The Third Age a roller coaster of being easy to extremly hard back to easy to impossible to beat (still havent beat it... at 52% finished in 6 days).
2. getting me near the end of finishing my book and not being able to get an idea on how to finish it.... Curse them
3. Annoying children
4. invention of money and high prices
5. Annoying parents and friends
6. i blame the hylden for being hylden :p

kakarot
20th Nov 2004, 04:53
i blame the Hylden for missing Kain's Birthday!!!!!!!!!!! !@RN YOU!!!

KainOFthehylden
20th Nov 2004, 11:30
I blame them for the crappy college i chose over a really good one just to buy a car from the money saved....:((the car is worth it though)

Vampmaster
20th Nov 2004, 17:31
Originally posted by The Hylden
*walks into thread*

Hahaha!

lucinvampire
20th Nov 2004, 20:07
I blame the Hylden for breaking my internet access at work for a month! There is a reason behind this blame…I put a fan picture of a Hylden on the desktop and made everything green to confuse the hell out of my work colleagues, and then it went and died on us for no reason! So I think its not my fault it was the damn Hylden I tell you…and everyone else in the office agrees with me! :D

*Sigh* I typed a load of rubbish here (sorry)! :D

All the best,
Lucie

Edit: Couldn't even spell my own name tonight!

evil_sharkey
21st Nov 2004, 06:39
*walks into thread*

Ha ha ha ha ha! That's friggin' hilarious! HA HA HA HA HAA HA HA HA *hic* Aw, man.

Darkmaster
24th Nov 2004, 21:28
I blame the Hylden for delaying Star Wars Eisode III release till May 2005 and by the time it get here,oh %$@#.:mad:

Nexus Reaver
30th Nov 2004, 13:16
I blame the Hylden for:
All the morons that hate BO2
Those invible Demons on the last level of BO2

and making Doritoes so fattening

Nexus Reaver
30th Nov 2004, 13:17
Originally posted by The Hylden
*walks into thread*

HA ha HA!!!

evil_sharkey
1st Dec 2004, 05:52
All the morons that hate BO2
Now, now. Play nice with the other children.

I blame the Hylden for making large, nasty tasting pills that aren't coated and for inventing the H2 fake Hummer.

unimatrix2612
1st Dec 2004, 15:34
I blame the Hylden for this maddening limbo between Christmas exams and starting something new :mad:
I am sooooooooooooo bored :(

kain-the-great
4th Dec 2004, 01:07
Me again
I Blame the hylden for making me lose track of the days and for me being tired lately and school Curse them for it

Smoke_Z
4th Dec 2004, 02:13
I blame the Hylden for my stupid lack of appetite and the headaches that it causes.

A drill to the head is looking mighty tempting right now, might get rid of those evil spirits. (Note, I'm not quite to that point yet.)

Vampmaster
4th Dec 2004, 13:48
They're trying to possess you. Don't give in!

Nexus Reaver
6th Dec 2004, 13:01
I had a hole drilled into my head, got those spirits out like that.
And me did not have any dain bramage thingy
*Eyes go out of focus*

Me like pie.......

*Begins to drool incessantly*

*goes to get pie an slips on puddle of drool*
*Begins to convulse violently*