PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Season Pass content missing

PsVitaCyrus
23rd Aug 2016, 19:47
I pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe Edition on the PlayStation Store. I was able to download the game and 5 items:

Tactical Pack
Intruder Pack
Enforcer Pack
Classic Pack
Desperate Measures

I read that the Season Pass is supposed to include the Assault Pack as well, which I do not have. When looking at the Store it tells me to buy it.

Also, I noticed that the list of items in my storage (L2 when in inventory), don't exactly match with what was promised. Some things I have less of, some more of what was mentioned.

One other strange thing: When I go to "My Addons" the 5 mentioned packs have the pre-order symbol at the top left instead of the download symbol. When I select that symbol it brings me to the pre-order countdown screen, just without any numbers (since the release point has already passed). What's up with that?

I've been talking with someone on a Deus Ex Mankind Divided PS4 Community, who did not pre-order and bought the game today instead. He got 6 addons including the Assault Pack. So clearly, something went wrong with the entire pre-order process...

Anyone else have this problem?

drojascamaggi
24th Aug 2016, 16:41
I can confirm there is something very wrong with the pre-order process. I've pre-ordered the same bundle and all the packs were downloaded and installed but some of the content its just absent (Micro Assembler Augmentation). I've deleted the application data including the game and re-installed everything with and it does not help. The most clear symptom that indicates there is a real issue here is that my library does not allow me to re-download the addons without uninstalling all game data from the System Settings menu first, in fact my Library lists the addons with a "pre-order" label and when I pres "X" on any of them to see the details I get the usual countdown screen but just empty, no numbers, no countdown, just pure confusion.

PsVitaCyrus
24th Aug 2016, 20:55
I've received an answer from Square Enix support today, basically saying that Sony is responsible for solving this problem. Right now I don't have any answers. I will complete my first playthrough, since I don't want this to ruin my experience. Afterwards I will investigate further. Fact remains that we have paid for content, which we did not receive. There's no way I'll let this slide. All will be good in time :)

elohim00
26th Aug 2016, 04:34
I have the same problem. Have the season pass, it shows as purchased in the psn store. None of the items promised are available. The two dlc packs still have prices instead of being free to download, unlike most other season passes. Nothing in-game as well. I raised a ticket, but no reply yet. Any chance of a refund? It's been a couple of days already...

And people on Xbox One have the same problem, so it probably isn't Sony's nor Microsoft's fault.

Glaurung1989
30th Aug 2016, 20:15
Just wanted to add my voice to this, as I am having the same problem with my digital deluxe edition. I contacted Sony Support and all they said was that I had to restore my licenses. Already did it a couple of times, but still can't download the promised dlc.

PsVitaCyrus
2nd Sep 2016, 06:07
The problems persists. Nothing has been fixed in any way.

I've been in contact with both Sony and Square Enix. Apart from having to wait days before they answer, I'm getting the usual short copy & paste answers, which pretty much look like they either don't understand what I'm talking about, or simply don't care. I've had these type of experiences in the past, and while I can say it always got sorted out in the end, it did take a bit of time and patience.

If this continues, I might actually have to give them a ring. If I can find a contact number for Square Enix Customer Support that is...

elohim00
2nd Sep 2016, 13:46
Same here, the only reply I've gotten is pretty much an automated one, with "troubleshooting steps" which clearly have nothing to do with the problem at hand. Tried them, and unsurprisingly, they didn't work. So. Square Enix promised something for a certain price, took my money, and provided... Nothing. I do believe that isn't how it's supposed to be.

Glaurung1989
3rd Sep 2016, 22:14
Still no solution? This is ridiculous! Normally I'm not complainig about video games on the internet, but we paid for the Season Pass and can't access the items that were supposed to be downloadable on Day 1.

Don't know if the Pass was worth the money either, because the pre order mission we got was over in a heartbeat and there are just two upcoming story missions, right?

I loved Human Revolution, but seeing that apparently no one cares about their customers who paid good money for content that they should already have but cannot download, leaves me really disappointed.

elohim00
8th Sep 2016, 12:36
It has been 15 days since I made my purchase, and I still don't have the promised content. Has anyone had any luck with Square Enix support? I haven't recieved any further contact from them, even though the problem has not been resolved.

Sillymrfluffles
8th Sep 2016, 13:45
We have the same problem on Xbox One, literally since day one. I've been pretty active on these threads regarding the season pass, day one dlc and all their problems. It seems loads of people are having this problem and not just on Xbox one, it's getting ridiculous now, it still hasn't been fixed. For me, I received most of the content (and the stuff I did get was sporadic) apart from the chipsets, booster packs and the chaff aug. Many people have notified Square Enix and Xbox customer support but there's still no fix or even an update and now to see people are having the same problem on PS4, it's really disheartening.

WolfpupNX
9th Sep 2016, 05:09
PS4 user here. Submitted a ticket on this around 3 days after launch - still no reply apart from an e-mail indicating my ticket was received.

I got my Praxis kits, credits, weapons, and outfits for the main campaign.

But for Breach, I DID NOT get any Chips or 4 of my Booster Packs. (I seemingly did get 1 Booster Pack, which I assume did come from the Season Pass, but I have no idea why only 1 if so).

I was a bit annoyed to start with that they're selling addons like Praxis Kits and Booster Packs to begin with, which I refuse to buy separately, but I figured...okay...Season Pass with story missions and a few of those things as bonuses...I can support that. And then it doesn't work right and the company is unresponsive about it.

I'm honestly not usually a complainer and am very easy to resolve things with, but if Square Enix is going to unfortunately adopt a microtransactional model (which is what it is - I'm not a fan, but I also don't have to buy, so it's fine), they need to make darn sure it actually works right or they resolve customer issues quickly. I would have been happy with a code for the missing Booster Packs or Chips, a partial (not even full...even $5 off) refund, etc. - it's the unresponsiveness that's really annoying. It's not like this is a small company.

As it stands, it's left a very sour impression for me, which is a shame, as I'm very much enjoying the campaign and find it a very good game otherwise.

elohim00
14th Sep 2016, 02:06
I got a reply fom Sony support. They said that the Assault and Tactical DLC packs are NOT included in the season pass. So, this is either a misunderstanding, or a case of false advertising. But other people did get those packs from the season pass, right? This really is a frustrating situation. I'm half-expecting the "narrative DLCs" to not be included for me, either. Free money for Square Enix!

WolfpupNX
15th Oct 2016, 06:04
Just wanted to say after a second ticket (and a pretty standard "we're aware but no resolution at this time" response), as of a few days ago, I got the content I was missing upon logging in. So for me, it's fixed.

(And elohim00, yes, those should have been included.)