PDA

View Full Version : Xbox one season pass content

gingerjpb
23rd Aug 2016, 18:34
I've bought the season pass today for Xbox one via PC. The transaction went through and when I look at the season pass in the Xbox one store it states "owned".

How do I get my content undstanding that this doesn't include story missions to release later.

Thanks

KingfiShiZ
24th Aug 2016, 03:45
jep, same Problem. Posted the Xbox Twitter Support, nothing. In Chat with MS, nothing. Deus Ex Facebook Support blam MS (and there are probably right, its the same problem as with Just Cause 3)

Day One Content
- INTRUDER GEAR - [Now available (https://i.imgur.com/Hqtq1EB.png) - about 24h late]
- ENFORCER GEAR - [Now available (https://i.imgur.com/Hqtq1EB.png) - about 24h late]
- CLASSIC GEAR - [Now available (https://i.imgur.com/Hqtq1EB.png) - about 24h late]
Seaon Pass Content
- Assault Pack - [Now available (https://i.imgur.com/Hqtq1EB.png) - about 48h late]
- Tactical Pack - [Now available (https://i.imgur.com/Hqtq1EB.png) - about 48h late]
- 4 Praxis - missing
- 5000 Credits - missing
- 1000 Crafting Parts - missing
- 20 Breach Chipsets - missing

I tough well **** it, im buying the Assault Pack and the Tactical Pack for 2x 5$. You know what?
You get the Consumables but NOT the Weapon and NOT not Augs - refunded.

DragonSamurai360
24th Aug 2016, 05:02
I wanted to pop in here and mention I have the same problem. I pre-ordered a physical Day 1 copy of Deus Ex Mankind Divided for Xbox One along with the Season Pass at my local GameStop. I came home and had dinner just a few hours ago and did get the code from the Square Enix website after going through the whole registering spiel for the Day 1 stuff and currently those are downloading, but the Season Pass stuff will not allow me to download and install and I can't even manage the Season Pass, because there is no manage button on the Season Passes store page. I contacted Xbox Live Chat support and the guy ended up forwarding my case to the higher up technical support and they will be looking into why I am having issues. I am hoping for a resolution soon, as it always seems like I am having issues pre-ordering games and DLC's anymore, I am glad though it's not just me having issues with the Season Pass.

Aphemaros
24th Aug 2016, 06:03
I'm having the same problem. Not a whole bunch to add. Just bought the season pass and I can't access any of the related content.

Edit: Alright so I began playing the game found out that the purchase of the season pass adds the items to your game automatically. Begin a new game and once you make your decisions and land on the roof open your menu (not the pause button the one on the left.) When you open your main inventory screen simply press the Left Trigger to open your storage and the items for the packs will be there.

If your having trouble understanding what I mean then navigate the guide page and select the accessing downloadable content option.

Also Bl4ckSh33p the enforcer skin is a TACTICAL ARMOR where as the intruder skin is a CIVILIAN TRENCH COAT.

Edit 2: Excuse me. I seemed to have jumped the gun as it were. The items that you find in the inventory screen are the rest of the items for the covert agents pack. I apologize for misleading everyone. :( I don't know what's going on with the assault and tactical packs.

RestonPeace
24th Aug 2016, 06:09
I'm having the same problem. I bought the digital deluxe version for my XB1 through the Xbox store as a download a couple months ago. None of the in game content for the season pass is showing in the storage area (left trigger in inventory). I have reached Prague and have tried deleting and reinstalling. I, also, am unable to manage the season pass and it does not show as a download when I manage the game; just the game itself and Desperate Measures. My gamertag is RestonPeace.
I wonder if this has something to do with being part of the preview program. I am running a preview version of the XB1 OS.

Aphemaros, your solution doesn't apply to my issue, unfortunately. :(

Bl4ckSh33p
24th Aug 2016, 06:15
I got classic and enforcer skins (no intruder) but no guns from the dlc packs on Xbox. I'm in preview and Gamertag is Bl4ckSh33p. They are not owned and can't download via season pass.

DragonSamurai360
24th Aug 2016, 06:16
I'm having the same problem. I bought the digital deluxe version for my XB1 through the Xbox store as a download a couple months ago. None of the in game content for the season pass is showing in the storage area. I have reached Prague and have tried deleting and reinstalling. I, also, am unable to manage the season pass and it does not show as a download when I manage the game; just the game itself and Desperate Measures. My gamertag is RestonPeace.
I wonder if this has something to do with being part of the preview program. I am running a preview version of the XB1 OS.

No I don't think it could be that as I am encountering the same thing and I am NOT a part of the preview program, I only have the latest official Xbox One OS update which was done on 8/19/2016.

DragonSamurai360
24th Aug 2016, 06:31
I just still can't even believe that companies advertise pre-order DLC and probably knowing the customer expects to use the DLC on release and then they can't, because of issues that literally prevent the use of them at all. At the very least don't activate the DLC's in the associated digital store or the codes at retailers until you know for sure you fixed the issues surrounding the pre-order/Season Pass related DLC content, but at the same time warn the customer that he or she won't be able to access the content until a fix is put in place, that way we as the customer have a choice to buy it and play the game in it's original form(if we so choose) and wait to use the DLC or don't buy the game at all knowing possibly we could lose out on the content entirely meaning it may or may not be available for purchase later once the issues are fixed. This isn't my first pre-order I have done between 4-8 pre-orders from various companies on Both Xbox One & PS4 since 2016 started and they all have the same problem in common and that is all related to the DLC content of pre-ordering or the Season Pass and it's really starting to get quite upsetting really quick.

Bl4ckSh33p
24th Aug 2016, 06:51
I got some guns. Are these the weapon skins? But not the rifles from the 2 packs.

hallben
24th Aug 2016, 13:08
This is a pretty ridiculous situation. I have paid for content (namely the guns in the two packs on the store) and it's not available in the game. This needs to be fixed right now.

gingerjpb
24th Aug 2016, 18:51
Okay so I've done some digging and I need to start my game again. When it starts I can collect my stuff and the immediately save and use that as my starting point for future games. If I try to start a new game then I will not get any of the season pass stuff because it is only valid once.

Had I have known this I would have bought the dlc missions separately and not feel like I've been had over by square Enix. This combined with the in game purchases for stuff like praxis has really disappointed me because I've bought a single player game and cannot believe that there is an option to buy instead of earning progress.

I understand that people will have different views and fair play to anyone who does, but I'll certainly not buy the next Deus ex game on pre order. Such a shame especially when the actual game is outstanding.

OoS_Shotokan
25th Aug 2016, 03:12
FYI - There are three separate packs up on the Xbox one store for the day one content: intruder pack, enforcer pack, and classic pack. Download these and you should be able to access your Day One content. All three packs are a pain in the ass to find in the store though. Go into the store and search manually to find them. Once they install it still takes a while for content to load n your storage once in game.

Season Pass is Still screwed however....I own that as well and can't access anything in game I'm supposed to have access to overall. This really should be fix by now...how the hell did no one see these issues coming before release?

Bl4ckSh33p
25th Aug 2016, 05:26
One of the packs description says buy if you missed day1 content. I preordered deluxe but can't download it. It's not owned and season pass does not allow to download. Please fix!

OoS_Shotokan
25th Aug 2016, 15:49
Bump...Day 3 and no resolution

adosegnaro
25th Aug 2016, 16:13
jep, same Problem. Posted the Xbox Twitter Support, nothing. In Chat with MS, nothing. Deus Ex Facebook Support blam MS (and there are probably right, its the same problem as with Just Cause 3)

Day One Content
- INTRUDER GEAR - missing
- ENFORCER GEAR - missing
- CLASSIC GEAR - missing
Seaon Pass Content
- Assault Pack - missing
- Tactical Pack - missing
- 4 Praxis - missing
- 5000 Credits - missing
- 1000 Crafting Parts - missing
- 20 Breach Chipsets - missing

The costumes are working now but everything else is still missing.

Bl4ckSh33p
25th Aug 2016, 18:49
The season pass is not installed and I can't install it. The assault and enforcer pack is still missing. ��

Ogunther
25th Aug 2016, 20:14
The costumes are working now but everything else is still missing.

Same with me. I was finally able to get the Day One content but the Season Pass items are still missing (and under the Add-On's on Xbox it shows my Season Pass as "Owned" but I can't install it or delete it). I opened a ticket with Square-Enix yesterday but have heard nothing yet. So disappointed; I might have to get a refund if they can't get this fixed soon. :(

deadend1379
26th Aug 2016, 03:53
I am also having to same problem with the season pass, it shows as owned but I can't do anything with it. And have non of the contents that it is supposed to come with.

Savathos
26th Aug 2016, 05:40
I am also having this issue. I received and installed all my pre-order content, but the season pass content is missing in-game and the pass itself doesn't show up as installed under "manage game" for DXMD. I spoke with MS support and they basically said it was a Square Enix issue but that MS was talking with them to rectify it. Very disappointing.

KingfiShiZ
26th Aug 2016, 10:03
So we got the INTRUDER + ENFORCER GEAR + CLASSIC GEAR (still 24h to late, with no Statement) I'm twice trough the Game now, missing all "extra content". What a waste...

I tough well it, i'm buying the Assault Pack and the Tactical Pack for 2x 5$ EVEN if they should be inclued in the Season Pass. You know what? You get the Consumables but NOT the Weapon and NOT not Augs - refunded.

I talked to
- SE Support - did't replied
- MS Support - its SE fualt (but refunded me)
- Deus Ex Facebook Support - its MS fault, nothing we could do
- Deus Ex Twitter support - did't replied

I wrote them again, hoping for a official Statement , even a "we are working on this" would be nice.

GambitAura
26th Aug 2016, 11:23
I am also having to same problem with the season pass. I paid for season pass and it doesn't work. Fix this or answer what's the situation.

Sillymrfluffles
26th Aug 2016, 15:13
****, I wish I'd seen this thread before heading out today. While I was out I went to my local GAME and bought the season pass. Got home, typed in the code, installed the season pass aaaaand.... no access to to the custom weapons from the tactical pack and assault pack and the breach content is missing. Strangely though, SOME of the content has come through. Heading into breach, I was notified that I had a SINGLE season pass booster pack (Where the rest of them are I don't know, same goes for the chipsets). In the main game I have everything (the praxis kits, crafting parts, credits, ammo and grenades) but there's no sign of the custom skin weapons or the two augs.
So far I've been loving this game but this whole business with the day one dlc and season pass content has left a really sour aftertaste in my mouth, it's been an absolute farce and I really hope square enix or microsoft or whoever is responsible gets their **** together and fixes this.

Ogunther
26th Aug 2016, 16:31
FYI, I just received this email response from my Season Pass issue ticket I opened with Square-Enix support (so at least we know they are aware and working on it):

We are aware that some players are affected by this issue and are currently working together with Microsoft to resolve this as soon as possible.

We thank you for your patience in this matter.

Kind regards,

The Square Enix Support Centre team

DragonSamurai360
26th Aug 2016, 23:08
Hey there fellow Xbox Members got some GOOD news I think it's fixed now, I haven't tried in game to see if the consumables are there, but the Tactical & Assault packs are now showing in the "Ready To Install" list for Deus Ex Mankind Divided. I HIGHLY recommend that anybody before even going to the games page just to do a simple power cycle to clear any leftover cache issues that can occur with the game if you don't do so. You can find out how to do so here:http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console After doing so if you go to "My Games & Apps" on the Xbox Dashboard and then press the menu button on the Deus Ex Mankind Divided page on your games list after pressing the menu or for us more retro players the pause button, hit the "Manage" button which appears on a small menu that will appear that applies only to the specified title. Then under the "Ready To Install" list on the left side of the screen you should see 2 DLC packs titled "Deus Ex Mankind Divided Assault Pack" & "Deus Ex Mankind Divided Tactical Pack" these are currently the only 2 DLC packs you actually need to install and if my information serves correctly the consumables should automatically appear in storage upon starting your save again. Good Luck, Have Fun, & Happy Gaming! :)

Ogunther
27th Aug 2016, 01:06
Hey there fellow Xbox Members got some GOOD news I think it's fixed now, I haven't tried in game to see if the consumables are there, but the Tactical & Assault packs are now showing in the "Ready To Install" list for Deus Ex Mankind Divided. I HIGHLY recommend that anybody before even going to the games page just to do a simple power cycle to clear any leftover cache issues that can occur with the game if you don't do so. You can find out how to do so here:http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-o...-cycle-console After doing so if you go to "My Games & Apps" on the Xbox Dashboard and then press the menu button on the Deus Ex Mankind Divided page on your games list after pressing the menu or for us more retro players the pause button, hit the "Manage" button which appears on a small menu that will appear that applies only to the specified title. Then under the "Ready To Install" list on the left side of the screen you should see 2 DLC packs titled "Deus Ex Mankind Divided Assault Pack" & "Deus Ex Mankind Divided Tactical Pack" these are currently the only 2 DLC packs you actually need to install and if my information serves correctly the consumables should automatically appear in storage upon starting your save again. Good Luck, Have Fun, & Happy Gaming!

Thanks DragonSamurai360. The good news is that, yes, the Tactical & Assault packs are showing as installable. The bad news is that once installed, all I received from them was the two weapons and a few other items; a lot is still missing. So here's where I stand:

Assault Pack:
X Custom Skinned Battle Rifle (Received)
- Chaff Augmentation (Missing)
X Battle Rifle Ammo (Received)
X Battle Rifle Armor Piercing Ammo (Received)
- 2 Frag Grenades (Missing)
- 2 EMP Grenades (Missing)

Tactical Pack:
X Custom Skinned Tranquilizer Rifle (Received)
X The Micro Assembler Augmentation (Received)
X Tranquilizer Ammo (Received)
- 3 Smoke Grenades (Missing)
- 2 Gas Grenades (Missing)

Additional Season Pass Items:
- 4 Praxis Kits (Missing)
- 1000 Crafting Parts (Missing)
- 5000 Credits (Missing)
- 5 Booster Packs (Missing)
- 20 Chipsets (Missing)

So its a pretty weird bag of what I've received and what I'm still missing. Hopefully this means they're still working on it and the rest of the items will be available shortly.

Sillymrfluffles
27th Aug 2016, 02:10
Similar situation here, I have the micro assembler aug and the weapons but I'm still missing all the breach content (Well, it gave 1 booster pack out of the 5) and the chaff aug. Still, at least there's some progress.

KingfiShiZ
27th Aug 2016, 06:11
I don't need this anymore, since im trough the Game twice .... but the two missing contents are now there.

https://i.imgur.com/1DOb2ui.png

OoS_Shotokan
27th Aug 2016, 07:30
Content packs are there but still missing additional content i.e. 4 praxis kits and credits and parts...going on day 5 and they still can't seem to get it all right :/

OoS_Shotokan
27th Aug 2016, 20:43
Bump again...still not fixed

Savathos
28th Aug 2016, 08:59
Still not fixed and no word about any kind of timeframe. Frustrating.

Bl4ckSh33p
28th Aug 2016, 20:08
I got this so far. Don't know all contents from all packs but at least some credits and praxis kits are missing

Deus Ex Depot Inhalt

10 mm-Pistole, Elite-Edition 1
Betäubungsgewehr, Elite-Edition 1
Betäubungspfeil 10
Credit-Chip 2000
EMP-Granate 1
EMP-Pistolenmunition 15
Gasgranate 1
Gefechtsgewehr, Elite-Edition 1
Gefechtsgewehr-Munition 10
Klassischer Revolver .357 Magnum 1
PB Gefechtsgewehr-Munition 10
PB Revolver-Munition 10
Praxis-Kit 2 (1 vor pass fix)
Rauchgranate 1
Splittergranate 1
Standardgewehr, Elite-Edition 1
Standardgewehr-Munition 20
Zubehörteile 1300 (vor pass fix)

Ogunther
29th Aug 2016, 17:40
Any Xbox users that are currently experiencing this problem, please go to this link (below) and add your name to the post on Microsoft's Xbox Support forum, too (in addition to doing that here, too, of course). The more people that they know are experiencing this, the better chance they'll make it a priority to fix it.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4271/p/2202065/5733800.aspx#5733800

A-Sittingduck
29th Aug 2016, 20:46
I've got the weapon skins, but only 2 praxis kits and 2000 credits, it's no bug deal but would be nice to get everything you expected

Savathos
30th Aug 2016, 02:13
It's now a week after release and still nothing. Not even an acknowledgement of the issue or an ETA on resolution. Ridiculous.

Savathos
31st Aug 2016, 10:12
Bump because still no acknowledgement or fix.

DragonSamurai360
31st Aug 2016, 18:25
Hey guys I just got a chance to do a quick lookie at my inventory and I think I have them all, I might just be darn lucky, but nonetheless I have checked for sure, all weapons, praxis kits, credits, ammo, etc are there. I hope you guys get a solution soon, but just as a little extra measure you could try uninstalling the game, all DLC, power cycle, and then reinstall game + DLC and see if that helps, perhaps the files might be corrupted. Otherwise my only other suggestion is to keep on pushing Microsoft & Square Enix no matter how hard it gets to get off their arses and fix the issue. GOOD LUCK :) I do think we should start a voting campaign on getting Square Enix to change the Season Pass, Tactical & Assault DLC related consumables from one time use to once per save use. I can understand on the consumables you buy directly from the store, yeah those should stay one time use, but the Season Pass and Tactical/Assault pack items should be once per save, I mean in a sense we are kind of cheating depending on the use of the term, but shouldn't that be a real benefit of a premium cost in which most of us have payed for in pre-ordering both the Day One/Collector's Edition of the game and Season Pass.

BPendragon
25th Sep 2016, 07:44
I didn't see anyone answering this, and I am not sure if anyone HAS figured it out yet, but a lot of the things that are being described as "missing", have you looked in the "Storage" area of your Inventory?
For XBOX, to get to it, while on the Inventory tab, press LT. There's a big (about half the height of the screen) tab-esque looking thing to the left, not very wide, but it has the word STORAGE emblazoned on it, and that's where it tells you what input to use to get into it.
I found this out after buying a small Praxis pack and not having a ******* clue where to find them, they sure weren't were they were supposed to be, and I found somewhere someone saying that they would be in there, in the Storage.