PDA

View Full Version : missing DLC

Lassechampen100
23rd Aug 2016, 15:57
hey

I got the day one edition and have redeemed the gode on PSN. Also bought the season pass all is downloaded and installed but where do I acces it in game ? thing the extra credits and praxis. Also the pack in covert agent pack.

Sillymrfluffles
23rd Aug 2016, 19:55
A few people are having problems on the xbox regarding the covert agent pack, including myself. It's not even appearing in the xbox marketplace, even after typing in the redeem code and yet the extra mission can be downloaded. I'd advise caution. Then again, I haven't heard anyone on PS4 having problems yet.

Amante669
23rd Aug 2016, 22:54
A few people are having problems on the xbox regarding the covert agent pack, including myself. It's not even appearing in the xbox marketplace, even after typing in the redeem code and yet the extra mission can be downloaded. I'd advise caution. Then again, I haven't heard anyone on PS4 having problems yet.

Came here for this very reason. Got it on Xbox One, registered at the site, redeemed the code, and all I got was the extra mission, some ammo, some credits, and one praxis kit. That means I am missing the weapons and extra outfits.

Revelotopher
24th Aug 2016, 00:16
Came here for this very reason. Got it on Xbox One, registered at the site, redeemed the code, and all I got was the extra mission, some ammo, some credits, and one praxis kit. That means I am missing the weapons and extra outfits.

Having exactly the same problem, I have not gotten the weapons or the extra outfits, no explanation as to why. Really disappointing as well.

drojascamaggi
24th Aug 2016, 04:02
I'm facing a similar issue on the PS4. At least the Micro Assembler Augmentation is missing for me. It's super annoying and I do not what to do about it. I've spent too much time at this point trying to fix it by doing almost everything including following instructions from playstation support staffer via chat and the DLC is still missing. It's just a single augmentation that is missing but it is just annoying to purchase something in advance and get an incomplete delivery.

Anyone else facing this on the ps4?

IcebrainFIN
24th Aug 2016, 08:03
On XBox One the pre-order costumes didn't appear anywhere after using the code.
Found the costumes in XBox store under the digital deluxe version where they could be downloaded.