PDA

View Full Version : Restart after downloading packs?

EnterTheMatrix1
23rd Aug 2016, 14:30
Hi,

i started playing the game yesterday. After the first mission, I am now in Prague. Now i downloaded the Intruder Pack, the Enforcer Pack, the Classic Pack and "Desperate Measures". Where do I find the packs an the mission in the game? Or do I have to start a new game, to see the packs and the mission?

With best regards.

Edit:

I found out how to get the packs in the game. But what about the mission "Desperate Measures"? Where can I find the mission?

Sillymrfluffles
23rd Aug 2016, 14:45
What platform are you on? Some people (myself included) are having trouble even downloading the covert agent pack. It's not even appearing the marketplace yet the extra mission downloads no problem.

EnterTheMatrix1
23rd Aug 2016, 15:00
I play on PS4. After registering the game on my Square Enix account, I got a code for the packs and the mission. I did not know, where to enter the code, till I found out, that it is a code for the Playstation Store. So I entered the code at the Playstation Store, then I downloaded the packs and the mission. In the game, I tranfered the DLCs to my inventory.

Lassechampen100
23rd Aug 2016, 15:48
Hi,

i started playing the game yesterday. After the first mission, I am now in Prague. Now i downloaded the Intruder Pack, the Enforcer Pack, the Classic Pack and "Desperate Measures". Where do I find the packs an the mission in the game? Or do I have to start a new game, to see the packs and the mission?

With best regards.

Edit:

I found out how to get the packs in the game. But what about the mission "Desperate Measures"? Where can I find the mission?

how I really cant seem to get it. I have the day one and season pass all is downloadet, but how to get it in game ?

Sillymrfluffles
23rd Aug 2016, 15:54
Ah. I'm on Xbox One. So you got it all from one code? I thought maybe there'd be a code for the mission and another code for the covert agent pack.

EnterTheMatrix1
23rd Aug 2016, 16:57
how I really cant seem to get it. I have the day one and season pass all is downloadet, but how to get it in game ?

Open the weapons menue in the inventory, then press the L2 button to switch to your depot, where you can find your DLCs. Then you can transfer the DLCs to your inventory.

Ah. I'm on Xbox One. So you got it all from one code? I thought maybe there'd be a code for the mission and another code for the covert agent pack.

Yes, I got all from one code. The code was for the Covert Agent Pack (Intruder Pack, Enforcer Pack, Classic Pack) and the Mission "Desperate Measures". After redeeming the code in the Playstation Store, I downloaded all three packs and the mission. But I can't find the mission in the game.

Sillymrfluffles
23rd Aug 2016, 17:04
Hmm, strange. I'm still having problems. The mission pack being the only thing that's downloaded. It can be accessed from the main menu under 'Jensen's stories' (or something similar) I believe.

EnterTheMatrix1
23rd Aug 2016, 17:29
Did you get a code after registering the game on your Square Enix account? I created a Square Enix account, then I entered the code, that I see in the game packaging, to register the game to my Square Enix account. After that, I got another code for the Playstation Account.

Sillymrfluffles
23rd Aug 2016, 17:42
Mhm, I did indeed. Used the code to register it, got access to the OST sampler and all the digital books and a single code for use in the Xbox marketplace. I inputted the code and it took me to a window that displayed the covert agent pack, but it didn't give me an option to download it, so all I could do was close that window. After closing the window it took me to another tab in the marketplace where I could download the Desperate Measures mission. That was all that was there. I bought the collector's edition, so all the content should be included (bar the season pass), so I'm pretty sure it's not a mistake on my end. Square Enix did reply to my email, but they just told me to check the marketplace. Either way I replied it still wasn't there and reiterated my previous points. Hopefully this get's sorted soon! Did you find the mission pack by the way?

EnterTheMatrix1
23rd Aug 2016, 18:08
As you said, a lot of Xbox players have the same problem, so its probably a problem with the Xbox marketplace. I found the mission "Desperate Measures" in the main menue -> "Jensens Stories". Did you try to download the covert agent pack yesterday or today? Because yesterday, there was no content to download in the Playstation Store, because the official release date of the game is today. I redeemed the code today. Maybe you cant download the covert agent pack, because you tried to download it yesterday?