PDA

View Full Version : DXMD_i was only able to download the mission but not the covert pack

Wolver101
23rd Aug 2016, 12:53
i entered my key but it only let me download the mission and i cant find the page again please help!!!!!!

Sillymrfluffles
23rd Aug 2016, 13:13
I'm in the same boat here. It's driving me mental.

Sillymrfluffles
23rd Aug 2016, 13:20
What platform are you on? I'm on Xbox One. For me, after entering the code a window popped up for the covert agent pack but with no option to download it, only to close the window. After closing the window it took me to a seperate part of the marketplace and the only thing I had the option to download was the Desperate Measures extra mission.

ScreamingSquits
23rd Aug 2016, 13:34
Same here (Xbox One). The Covert Agent Pack appears to be missing from the marketplace making it impossible to download. Something similar happened with the Just Cause 3 preorder dlc (Bloodhound Rocket Launcher), the content was never uploaded to the marketplace, when they got round to rectifying it everyone was issued with new download codes. Hopefully someone at Square Enix will pay attention to this thread because the support site won't recognise my login details.

Sillymrfluffles
23rd Aug 2016, 14:42
Hmm, thanks for the details. By the sounds of it something similar has happened here. All this fuss could be averted if they just issued their codes WITH the games themselves instead of having to go through the square enix site. I have sent an email through to customer service explaining the issue but I haven't yet had a reply. I'd advise anyone else (that can) do the same and notify them.

Starmutt
23rd Aug 2016, 21:39
I'm getting the same issue on Xbox One. I was able to download 'Desperate Measures' mission but when it took me to the 'Covert Agent Pack' it had in bold 'PLACE HOLDER' for the picture and background with no option to download. Has someone forgot to upload the content or something? Would be nice to know if they are doing something or at least noticed it.

Sillymrfluffles
23rd Aug 2016, 22:04
That's exactly what happened to me. I've been digging around on these forums and the net in general and it seems quite a few of on the xbox are having this issue (probably a great number of people actually, I bet people are just waiting for it to get sorted or can't be bothered to even inquire). One thread I came across mentioned it being more than likely that it's a problem with xbox live marketplace, basically "forgetting" to add the dlc in the store for it to go live. And as mentioned in this thread, this has happened before with Just Cause 3 dlc. So who knows? Hopefully it'll be sorted soon. As I've mentioned, I sent customer service an email, they replied (wasn't all that helpful to be honest) so I sent another. I figure the more people that bring this up to them the quicker it'll be resolved. We should probably email xbox support too thinking about it, if it doesn't get sorted in a few days.

ScreamingSquits
24th Aug 2016, 07:11
I managed to contact them by email and got this response:

Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Centre.

We are sorry to hear you are having an issue accessing some in game content after registering your DLC code. We are aware of a possible issue accessing some content and are looking into this matter.

To help us investigate, please get back in touch with the following information:

?What items you are missing
?The platform you are playing the game on
?What you registered ( e.g. pre-order code, season pass, purchased item)

Once we have this information, we can escalate your issue for further investigation.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Ironically the information they are asking for was provided in my initial inquiry.

Zlatko
24th Aug 2016, 12:49
I have exactly the same DLC content issue too (xbox), I wrote to SE support, not really helpful.